X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Strangest Thing

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 11-02-2002 10:09 PM:
    The Strangest Thing

It had taken some time for her to get used to the Empire she had left so long ago, and now here she stood inside the Empire's walls .. in the Council Room. Nothing had changed, and the magnificent chairs that the Council Members sat in were shadowed.

Walking into the center of the room, her body jerking oddly once in awhile like a string puppet, Syren kneeled and bowed her head.

"Greetings, Council," she said, her monotone voice carrying through the thickening silence.

"Before I left the Empire to tend to some personal business, Miryan no Trunks was my Master. Now with my return, I find that he has disappeared. I request permission for another Teacher to further instruct me in the ways of the Sith .."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-02-2002 11:30 PM:

:: The Dark Lord moves silently through the depths of the Shadows which line the Council Room. With his blood red eye's piercing the vale of Darkness he watches as the young woman address the Council. A small grin crept upon the face of the Sith as he continued to watch as he loves hearing about the ongoings of the Sith Empire in which he has served for so many years. Keeping his Dark presence in check he is able to stay hiden ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-03-2002 12:22 AM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide looked up from her council chair at Sith Disciple Syren Lysandor as she addressed the council. Understanding what it was like to not have a master around, she spoke to Syren ::

"I see. Who would you like to instruct you in the Dark Arts?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 11-03-2002 05:35 PM:

"Lady Athena."

She was an acquantice to the original, and the clone intrigued her very much so. Knowing that since the first Athena was a master at illusions, the clone would have the same knowledge, and Syren believed it to be a handy tool.

".. Only if the Council and she allows it."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-03-2002 07:39 PM:

"Sith Knight Lady Athena is on the list of masters available to train, so she certainly meets with the council's approval. It is up to her if she would like to accept you, however. Let me send a short message to her that her presence is requested here."

:: Dara takes out a small comms unit and sends a message to her apprentice to report to the Council room immediately ::

Posted by The Lady Athena on 11-04-2002 03:01 PM:

She was sitting within her quarters when her comm unit started to beep. She took it off the table and looked at reading the message from her sister/Master. With a quick smile she grabbed her cloak and made her way into the council room.

Kneeling upon one knee after seeing Syren there Athena looked up at her Master.

" You have called me Master? "

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-04-2002 08:56 PM:

:: Dara smiled upon seeing her sister and loyal apprentice. Gesturing for her to rise she looked over at Syren and then back to Athena ::

"You have someone here who desires to become your apprentice.. Sith Disciple Syren Lysandor."

Posted by The Lady Athena on 11-05-2002 03:33 PM:

After rising from the floor Athena looked over at Syren.

" I would be honored to take you Syren. But you must understand I expect a great deal from my apprentice's. And I also want to know why you have chosen me from the many great teachers of the Dark Arts we have within the Empire."

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 11-30-2002 10:21 PM:

She watched as Athena entered before bowing her head again.

"Out of the many Knights and Masters of the Sith teachings, I chose you because I knew the original Athena. I tried to save her from Death's clutches, but Fate wasn't on her side and then her life was taken. She was so beautiful, so young ..."

Syren's voice began to trail off as her blue eyes clouded over with memories. Then, remembering where she was, she shook herself out of it.

".. I wish to make up the inevitable by pledging my loyalty and life to you. Unlike the others that have come and left the Empire, I will stay by my comrades' sides and destroy the last of the Jedi .. even if I die again."

Posted by The Lady Athena on 11-30-2002 11:21 PM:

Athena looked at Syren. Then turned and started to head towards the training grounds.

" Come my Apprentice, we have a lot to work on. "

Posted by Syren Lysandor on 12-03-2002 09:48 AM:

Rising from her knees, Syren bowed her head in respect for Dara before following Athena for training.
Working...
X