X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request...

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-15-2002 03:13 PM:
    A request...

Zena approaches the Council as she bows in esteemed reverence, her arctic blue eyes darting amongst the reputed assembled Sith.

.."I, Sith Knight Zena, request a new Master to guide me further on my path to the Darkside. My reasons are my own, of which I cannot presently divulge."..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-15-2002 05:44 PM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide rose from her council seat and approached the Sith Knight. Dark Lady Zena's skills were well established and Dara had paid attention to the respect the skilled former mercenary had earned over her tenure in the Empire ::

"I see. Do you have someone in mind for your new Master?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-16-2002 08:30 AM:

Zena descended in poise, taking a knee before Dara with one hand resting on the hand carved hilt of her sword, Serpent's Fang, as the other was drawn to her adjacent side..

"Affirmative," she responded in her ritual militaristic bearing. "I would be honored if you would accept me as your apprentice, Sith Master Shadowtide." Zena met the compelling Sith woman's eyes, ablazen with the power of the Darkside.

"I am aware of your abounding amount of apprentices, but you need not spend much time with me," she added further. "I can only offer you my loyalty and honor, and life if need be." Zena bowed her head awaiting Master Shadowtide's resolution on her future with TSE.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-16-2002 08:45 PM:

:: The Sith Master raised an eyebrow, not quite expecting to be requested to continued Zena's training in the Dark Arts. With a small grin on her lips, she spoke to the Sith Knight ::

"I would be honored to accept you as my apprentice. Your loyalty to the Sith Empire is evident in all you do, and I am confident that such loyalty shall be to me as well as I continue your training. I will send a transmission to you when it is time for you to report to the training grounds, my apprentice."

:: Dara nodded to her new apprentice and then returned to her Council chair ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-17-2002 08:01 AM:

Zena mirrored her Master's grin as she ascended to a stand...

.."By your command, my Master."..

She then pivoted sharply on a heel and exited the Council chambers, followed by a newly found determination to aspire in TSE..

Posted by Lynch on 11-18-2002 09:43 PM:

A hand reached down and landed on Dara Shadowtides shoulder as she sat.

"One more for the masses.....eh?"

Behind her cloaked in jet black clothing stood the Sith Master, his face near covered by his hood while his eyes shined with dark green power. A lightsaber lay clipped to his side and various other blades lay sheathed attached to his arms and legs.

"First you take to it to slap my apprentices and now you take to merely taking my apprentices on your whim. For such loyalty you deserve........."

The evil mans gloved hand gripped the lady Siths shoulder tight as the force hollowed and a building rage was felt by all in the room. A dark side power that was cruel, evil and never one to be run afoul of. To do so proved to be the beginning of the end.

"....none."

Releasing Shadowtide by the shoulder the Sith spun around bringing his boot to collide with the back of her council chair shattering its back and sending the Sith Master to fall through the air to the floor.

Placing both hands on the shattered chair the Sith merely grinned and looked down in disdain and laughed. "The council is dead." With a flex of his muscles the council seat upon which she had sat was totally ripped in two and tossed to the side. Chanting he brought both arms down to his side as a chain reaction of light soared from around and into the air before discharging into the surrounding seats and erupting them into a burst from which flame and pieces of stone flew to the four corners of the council room.

From the flames the Sith Master walked forth down the steps that had led to the seats and stood before his former ally, a smile still playing on his face. "From here on end, you are The Sith Empire. Lead it to victory or lead it to death." Reaching down grabbing her forcefully and hauling her to her feet and holding her face inches from his he smiled once more. "Loyalty breeds loyalty, that which does not breeds only discontent and like all who've come before you have learned, NO ONE controls the chaos Sith."

With one upward motion of his hand he collided the smooth flat surface of his hand against he lower bottom of her jaw and sent her crashing into a pillar across from them. Walking towards the entrance to the council room he stopped and pushed them open. "My time here is short but I have a few more things to do yet. If any of your servants get in my way they will find themselves sorely matched. As you would. Good day to you Miss Shadowtide."

Leaving the council room the doors shut behind him as did one more final part in the chapter of his life.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-18-2002 10:05 PM:

:: Dara's cat like reflexes allowed her to regain control of her forward fall as she flipped and landed with a twist in a low crouch looking upon her once fellow Council member. Rubble and debris scattered all along the black marble floor around her as he approached once more. The Sith Master was ascending to her feet when he grabbed her suddenly. Her hands clutched his muscular arms instinctively as she sent Force Lightning rippling through his body. Her eyes flashed crimson as she displayed an immense amount of untapped power at such delusions spewed forth from the one known as Jedah Lynch. He had kept to himself lately, perhaps he had undergone a change.. but one thing remained certain to her, and that was that he was no longer acting like the man she once knew.

As she flew backwards from his slap to her jaw and landed against a pillar, she watched the remainder of his destructive message as she once again rose to stand defiantly before him.. ready to take whatever else it was he felt he needed to get off his chest after having an apprentice leave him. No matter what he said or did, Jedah was a man she would always respect.. no matter if what he did made little sense in the spectrum of things in the galaxy, she would always hold him in the highest regard. Listening to the last of his declarations, she spoke loudly before he left ::

"Absolute power corrupts.. and power corrupts absolutely as is evidenced by your display here tonight Jedah. You speak of loyalty yet you show none by leaving. So be it. It is you who would find yourself sorely outmatched.. for the power of many outweighs the power of one. Good day to you Jedah.."

:: Dara's face was stoic yet her emotions were turbulent inside. What had just happened.. he had always been like an idol to her. A man of staunch power, the epitome of teamwork and loyalty.. and now to do this.. why? Her gaze travelled around the Council room as her mind searched for the answers ::

Posted by Daegal Murdoch on 11-18-2002 10:15 PM:

Moving from the walls with Force-aided speed, the young and gallant Sith Knight threw open the doors of the Council Room. Though he knew Master Shadowtide would probably severly punish him, he could not stand idly by. His footfalls resounded with uncanny speed as he entered the hallway and ran toward the Sith Master.

"You speak of honor, and of loyalty, yet you are a hypocrite. On my Honor as a Sith, I challenge you here and now to a battle to the death. You are a coward, Master Lynch, and one who has lost my respect. A battle for the record books...would you accept, or would you walk out on that like you just did the Empire?"

Daegal assumed a defensive stance as he awaited Jedah's response.

Posted by Dyne Darkforce on 11-18-2002 11:12 PM:

Dyne was already on his way to the location of the event that just had occured. He sensed a disturbance in the Force and didnt hestiate to check it out, considering it was within The Empire. The Lord also knew it was in the Council Room where it happened, causing more concern in his mind. With the speed of the Force on his side, he went through the halls of the HQ in no time. Coming around a rounded corridor, he saw Sith Knight Daegal Murdoch standing there in a defensive stance with Sith Master Jedah Lynch in front of him, seeming to walk out the Council Room. Dyne caught what Daegal said to Jedah while coming to the location, from echoes in the hallway. He sensed what might have happened, feeling his own Master in turmoil. Stopping behind Daegal, he put a hand on his shoulder, getting him to loosen up somewhat.

"Daegal, you might not want to do that."

His voice was low and dark as usual, hood off his head. A glance came over Master Lynch, knowing he was unpredictable and dangerous as such. Dyne wasnt sure if he would do something to the both of them as well. For now, he was wanting Daegal to take ease and go check Master Dara instead of confronting the furiated Master walking towards them. He awaited what Daegal's response would be towards him. Dyne wasnt oblivious to the fact that Daegal's character was as such, to take up arms against even someone more experienced him. Although, he knew where the Knight was coming from, he had some of the same feelings in the past for situations like this. The whole time, his attention was fixated on Jedah as well.

[The Loner's Place][Bio]

Posted by Daegal Murdoch on 11-18-2002 11:22 PM:

Without even thinking, Daegal made a move. He was so full of built-up rage that he could hardly even see, let alone rationalize what he was doing. Though Dyne meant him no harm, and he would have normally known that, he spun on his heel immediately. His hands flew to Dyne's chest as he grabbed the man's robes and pushed him violently up against the wall. His eyes burned crimson red as he spoke with such intensity that his words almost cut the air.

"Leave me be!"

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-18-2002 11:30 PM:

:: Furrowing her brow, the Sith Master extended her hand and force pushed the Sith Knight across the room, and then rushed out of the Council room to follow Jedah down the hidden hallway ::

Posted by Lynch on 11-18-2002 11:32 PM:

OOC: To be continue here

http://www.swroleplay.com/forum/sho...=&threadid=4037

Tis closed^_^

Posted by Daegal Murdoch on 11-18-2002 11:37 PM:

OOC: Sorry, as per the rules of ettiqute, I get a response.

Daegal stood quickly and threw his saber down the hallway. The hilt of the saber hit Dara in the head, knocking her unconcious. Daegal shook his head at the woman's unconcious form on the ground.

"May the Jedi feast on your innards."

With that, he turned and left.

Posted by Raine Sarin on 11-18-2002 11:49 PM:

"My My, such unkind words!"

*The illusion of the fallen Sith Master faded to show the Sith Lord standing in the hallway, Master Shadowtide still in pursuit of Master Lynch. In his hand was the Lightsabre that Daegal had thrown.*

"I believe this is yours?"

*With a smirk on his face, Raine tossed the daggerback to Daegal, making it so the Knight had to turn around to catch it. When Daegal turned back around to face the Sith Lord, Raine had vanished back into the shadows.*

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-19-2002 08:11 AM:

Loyalty...This solitary word of honor Zena had heard countless times in her existence, burned in her mind like searing acid, forcing the Sith Knight to recall her past Masters, Darth Havok and Jedah Lynch. Zena had never been one for patience, as her Masters prior to Dara Shadowtide had been all too busy with their own responsibilities to the Empire to satiate her compelling drive in her ascention in rank with myriad training sessions.

She sensed the inner turmoil threatening to rip apart the sound organization founded in the Sith Empire. The Council leaders always held their differences, but as Zena stood in the shadows of the hallway lending ear to the commotion, she knew how easily they could escalate into a war beteween themselves ensuing in the utter obliteration of its soverign realm. She did not wish to be the cause of such a wasted aftermath.

Time for this sergeant to head back to the Red Moons. I am sure there may be enough left alive after the raid to secure a competent squad of mercenaries. I have learned much from my masters, Lynch and Havok. She pondered to herself making the decision to disembark.

With a sigh of indifference, Zena set about for the docking bay to her ship, The Intrepid. Staring up at the U-shaped vessel, she called upon Master Lynch, her voice projeced like a comlink to the Sith Council member's conscious via the Force.

I am sorry, my Master. I wish not to be the cause of strife amongst TSE's ranks. Best I retire with my comrades in procurring my position with the mercenaries. They have much to learn from me. Forgive my impatience, Master. My eternal gratitude for all the knowledge you have bestowed to this battle hardened fool.

Posted by Drako on 11-19-2002 04:11 PM:

Drako sighed, that was all there was for him to do as the ancient Sith moved from the shadows to the darkness, fading out of memory like the shadow he was, and into the night that was his home.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-19-2002 05:11 PM:

:: The Dark Lord, Darth Phantom and apprentice to Master Jedah Lynch stood silently in the Shadows with his mighty arms crossed over his chest unmoved as the events unfolded before him, his Dark and Powerful presence krept out from the Darkness telling all he was there. Though as they continued his once blood red eye's glowed a dark crimson color as his anger and hatred was coming to a boiling point.

Would he have to choose between his Master and friend or his home and only friends, the Sith Lord clinched his fists as these thoughts swirled in his mind. Gracfully his right hand slide down to where his saber 'Death' hung from his belt, he might have to fight either way.

the Lord of Darkness leapt from his Shadows, landing in a crouching position with his saber drawn though not lit. Slowly the Sith rose to his full height and looked with his eye's of death at both parties ::

" Master I can not belive you of all would let one Apprentice's betrayal change your view and outlook on the entire Empire, in all your rage did you even for once think about your other Apprentices or the outcome of this all? "

:: The Sith Lord paused for a moment to let his words sink in ::

" I have been here for nearly as long as you and belive me I have thought many times of doing the same as you have just done. Though I do not for I respect the Empire and it's members and I refuse to give up on it and quit.

Sure I don't agree with many of the things others do, but I look to change them. Sure that puts me at odds with everyone even the Council, but what will I gain by quitting and what will you gain be leaving, you will not have changed anything. "

:: The Sith took a deep breath and did not remove his hand from his saber ::

" Now I refuse to lose ... I refuse to lose my Master and I refuse to leave my home and friends ... If you want to fight someone to release your anger and rage to allow for a clear mind ... fight me, but no one is to touch my Master or so help me ... "

:: The Dark Lord let his voice trail off as he awaited his Masters responce ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-20-2002 06:50 AM:

Zena clenched her fists, fire radiating from her eyes like pumping lava, as a discernable growl escaped her lips turning on heel back to the alcove.

.."They will NOT get rid of me that easily! I had every blasted right to ask for a new Master! Bloody waiting in the training grounds, hours after hours, days turning into weeks, and no word from Lynch. If I remain as his apprentice I shall never procure the rank of a Lordess. If he has a qualm with that let HIM seek my blasted hide out and not take it out on Shadowtide!"..

Technicians and droids avoided the Sith Knight in haste, giving way to a wide berth as she exited the docking bay ranting and raving in her native tongue.

Zena entered the Council room to see the two Sith Masters had transferred their dispute to a locked location. Her optics consumed with anger then narrowed on Phantom as she seized his presence, sensing his obvious disgust towards her.

.."You have a problem with me Phantom...SPILL IT! Or accompany me to the training grounds for combat. Tell me, why is it I feel you have questioned my honor in here?"..She challenged, her signature bathed in rage, her hand now resting on the hilt of her double bladed saber, Rancor's Claw.

Posted by The Lady Athena on 11-20-2002 06:13 PM:

The Sith Knight watched everything that had happened and never said a word. She had always respected Lynch for everything he had ever told her. And she was Deathly loyal to her Sister. But to see the two in a conflict was odd. Sinking back into the shadows she still watched.

Posted by jenobi on 11-21-2002 12:36 PM:

Jenobi looked on listening to what Zena had said. It was also his dream to one day be granted the rank of Sith Master or Lord, but he had a quality not all possessed and that would make him great. That quality was patience, one that was not easy to come by but is worth it.

Jenobi let his hand slid down to his saber. He didn't know what might happen as a result of all this, but he would be prepared for it.

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-21-2002 01:11 PM:

Nikka stood in the shadows watching as well. Turning to jenobi, she nodded only briefly, placing her hand over her saber hilt so that she may be prepared for anything as well. She felt Zena had the right to ask for a new teacher of the Dark Arts... Nikka had been abandoned by her former master as well. When Dara saw this, she took Nikka as her own apprentice. It was then that she noticed him disappear and never return. Was it personal? Could have been, but she felt he had no right to leave her in the dark about it. She had no quarrel with him... but did remember an incident in Rama's long ago. Perhaps that was the thing that bothered him... that she could actually defend herself against anyone. That was her way...

"...."

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-22-2002 08:28 AM:

Zena then counted her options like the seasoned strategist she was. Jenobi had seemed to take an interest in her personal business with Phantom, evident by the altered deportment he had swayed to. He was a man of patience. Though patience was more of a Jedi trait, it was a respected part of being a Sith as far as cool calculations in an upcoming battle with an enemy, and of the position of an apprentice and the delicate manner of civil relations with fellow Sith to avoid a war amongst themselves, all of which she was well accustomed to. Yet at times, personal vendettas needed to be concluded in a duel of honor.

As in the case with her previous Master, her loyalty was taxed in being forgotten for the most part by Jedah Lynch by their lack of training sessions. Zena grew weary of his incessant departures at the expense of her graduating further in the Darkside. Her scrutiny then weighed heavily on Jenobi as she was in no mood for interruptions.

.."Stand down Jenobi..Or I shall make an example of you here and now!"..

Posted by The Lady Athena on 11-22-2002 12:13 PM:

The Sith Knight as well as Apprentice of Dara Shadowtide heard her fellow Knight speak.

" Zena, My sister within the force, why would you make an example of another member? That is not the Empires way. And if any of us attacked another who would be the one to stop? Our entire way of living together as Sith and comrads would be done. No dont make an example of Jenobi, let his master do that. We go to internal war the Jedi will forever live forth. For we will all be to busy fighting one another to go and fight them. "

Athena spoke from the shadows her ice violet eyes glissened.

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-22-2002 12:27 PM:

Zena nodded to Athena as she returned her response via the Force.

Only if he chooses to attack me Athena. I am alive to this day for never having trusted a stranger, no matter what his or her affiliation was, be it ally or foe.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-22-2002 12:38 PM:

Another presence was felt in the hall way as a tall dark-skinned figure stepped from the shadows. He had not been in the council room but he had seen the commotion in the halls. He seemed to have a knack for being around when trouble started, more than likely to the chagrin of his master.

"Then listen to a friend Zena, Jenobi has made no mention or motion towards combat. Is it not a Sith trait to have your hand permantly upon your saber should one need to draw it to enter the fray. He has done nothing save shown his excellent training. Now leave him be m'lady, I'm sure you have more pressing issues to attend to than do battle with a warrior and a disciple."

Talus moved his cloak back and showed his right hand upon his intricately carved Dragon Saber. Jenobi was his comrade and friend, so was Zena, but in this conflict Talus considered Zena in the wrong between the two and would stand beside his fellow Sith, as he had sworn to do when he joined the Empire.

"Take you problems up with those whom you have problems with, do not create conflict where there is none..." His words were wise, for a mere disciple.

Posted by jenobi on 11-22-2002 12:39 PM:

Jenobi walked fully out of the shadows, and directly infront of Zena

" I consider you a friend...I consider you all friends and together we are a family. It might not look like it at times, but it's true."

He looked directly into Zena's eyes

" And since when was preparation so...provoking? I don't want to fight you, in fact I actually respect what you've done...but if attacking me is what will hold this place together them by all means do it, I'm not going to stand for the empire to be brought down in numbers as it was long ago.

Jenobi took a step back and held his arms horizontal at his sides unarmed

" Your move."

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-22-2002 12:52 PM:

Temper was written on her facet as Zena's eyes pulsed red crimson, finding this show down of exchanges in debating quite ludicrous.

"I just find it too coincidental when I approached Sith Lord Phantom, an apprentice to Jedah Lynch, your hand then suddenly gravitated to your hilt, Jenobi. Don't preach to me on battle tactics, as I'm fully schooled in the arts. And as for you Talus, I would mind your tongue in speaking with Sith of higher ranks. If the man attacks me, then my blade he shall be introduced to. Now if you all would excuse me, I am speaking with Phantom, noone else." She hissed, once again averting her attention to Phantom.

Posted by jenobi on 11-22-2002 01:05 PM:

Jenobi nodded in response, He didn't fully understand what she was going through but it was something she had to work out on her own.

He then walked to stand next to Talus

"Thanks for the support."

Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-22-2002 01:15 PM:

Talus simply nodded to Jenobi and spoke cooly; "Had you activated your saber rather just resting your hand on the hilt, I'd let her cut you down without remose. I did what I considered best for the Empire, do not thank me, I'd expect the same from you."

Talus hand moved off his hilt and moved off into the shadows. He had other matters to attend to, such as locating his master.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-22-2002 04:59 PM:

:: A small Sinister grin formed upon the lips of the Evil Dark Lord as he heard and felt Zena, though the grin quickly faded as his very soul was consumed with rage at the challenge ... He would never back down from a fight.

The Sith Lord's hand shot forth towards Zena with speeds unmatched, as it reached it's full extent Zena was thrown back hitting the wall behind her with incredible force. The Shadow Lord slowly turned his head towards the fallen Knight, his eye's had turned a dark crimson color as they went ablaze glowing with utter hatred and fury.

Phantom moved his hand towards his head as he slowly removed his hood, lifting the vale of Darkness that covered his face. Phantom tunred to face her as he let his hand fall to his side, his ivory vampiric teeth in full view to who all that stood there ::

" If you wish to continue this you will not survive it ... "

:: The Sith Lord spoke in a low dark tone, the kind of tone that sent shivers down the spines of the weaker beings. Phantom took a few steps towards Zena as she lay slumped on the floor below where she had impacted ::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-23-2002 06:50 AM:

Lifting her head back with notable pain, greeting his penetrating stare boring through her with the target locked precision of a laser stream, Zena blinked twice, still enveloped in shock by the profound collision with the wall. Her legs splayed out before her beneath the contempt of the vile and highly capable Sith Lord. Forcing a smile racked with agony, she offered a comment to his words spelling dire consequences.

"Such a succulent delight retribution is. Is it not, Phantom? I would imagine the sweet nectar of blood even pales to its satiable lure. If my life weighs in the aftermath, then my destiny shall be fullfilled. You will have your revenge, and I, the honorable death of a warrior in battle. Do what you must. Death to my kind is only another avenue in the plight of war."

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-24-2002 02:32 AM:

Nikka's eyes rolled in disgust at the Sith Lord's display, but she never said anything and only watched. She knew she was only a Warrior and knew if she intervened, she would suffer the same pain as her friend Zena, but Nikka would die for her friends and comrades of the Empire. Only now wasn't the time. Nikka growled as she threw a threatening glare at Phantom and stood her ground, standing only a few meters from where Zena landed.
    Lending a hand, Nikka helped her friend stand, still remaining silent.

"..."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-24-2002 02:34 PM:

::Rest, something the Zabrak had not gotten in quite a while. He finally was beginning to remember what it actually felt like when all of a sudden it was interrupted by a disturbance in the Force::

::In his dream, he saw pain, suffering, anger....feelings not unknown to the Sith, yet to vivid to ignore. He woke up, it was his master he had seen in pain. When he woke up there was something in the air, that told him, his dream was not far from that feeling::

::He grabbed his postman bag, which was laying on his table, put it over his shoulder and acorss his chest, and buckled his belt as he exited his quarters::

::Such feeling guided him to the Sith Council Room, when he entered, he could see his master laying on the ground, and Nikka helping her up. It was obvious that something big had happened during his profund sleep, and he was not aware of it. Hence why he didn't like sleeping that much in the first place::

::He need not be a genius to realize the incident had something to do with the shadowy figure that was there. If DM, recalled correctly he had already seen him when the rogue 'Unknown' made his first appearence, though the disciple was not acquitned with the Sith Lord::

::Since the last incident with the rogue who challenged Mundus' master, the Zabrak had learned to keep his place and let his master fight her own fights, he had learned not to interfer. However, if something went wrong, he would sure not just stand and watch things develop. It was cleared that the ten-horn-headed creature would die for honor, his master's, his friend's and his own::

::The tattooed face apprentice then approached the two Sith Ladies and also helped Dark Lady Zena to get up::

"Master....Nikka..." ::He didn't want to be a distraction, so he just didn't ask what had taken place, and patiently stood there, just waiting for events to unfold and then understand them::

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-24-2002 07:12 PM:

" Indeed ... Remember Zena you challenged me, I was defending my Master's honor and reputation something I thought you would have done ... Master Lynch is the busiest of us all and if you truly wanted to learn from him you would have taken that in stride like I have ... "

:: A feeling of utter hatred washed over the Dark Lord as Nikka came into his view, he had felt her lurking about before, but now to stand in his way angered him greatly. His glowing eye's hailed a dark crimson color and the look he wore upon his face could kill ::

" I am not in the mood for one of your childish games Nikka ... Go crawl back in your hole and hide and let the adults play ... "

:: The Sith Lord's face tightened and his jaw clinched ... He would fight anyone and everyone that questioned his Master's honor and anyone that stood in his way ... His Master had been insulted and dishonored in public and now it was time for justice ... Justice of the Sith ::

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-24-2002 07:18 PM:

"I will do as I please, CALE! Zena is my friend.. I have every right to be here... YOU do not tell me to hide in the shadows such as YOU DO. Frell off!"

She shot back at him, anger and rage present in her voice.

"You've done a good job of that in the past, why not stop now?"

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-24-2002 07:39 PM:

" SILENCE! ... I will tell you this once and once only, never again address me as Cale, you are not my friend and you have not earned the right too. Your betrayal runs deep with me as does my haterd for you, the only reason you still breath now was because of a request by an old friend. Do not think for one minute I have forgotten and one day I will inact my revenge upon you ...

:: The Dark Lord stopped as his haterd and rage was coming to a boiling point, blood trickled down from his hand from him clinching his fists so hard. The Sith was breathing deeply ready to let loose the dogs of war and take his vengence ::

" You are truly naive Nikka ... I have never hiden in the Shadows, I am not a coward nor am I weak ... I use the Shadows to my advantage, I bend them to my will. "

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-24-2002 07:47 PM:

"I have let the past go, Phantom. Too bad you can't learn to do so. Nobody calls me childish, nobody calls me a weak fool. YOU were the weak fool for walking out on me! If you want your revenge, I'll not stop you. Go ahead! I believe you'll be going up against two of us if you keep this bullsh*t up!!"

Nikka only grinned at his statement, hearing of the request from his 'old friend.'

"Don't let a request stop you. And who pray tell me is the one that requested you let me live, Hmm? Do enlighten me. For I may allow his request to go answered."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-24-2002 07:55 PM:

" Most interesting how you put words in my mouth, I never called you a weak fool, though I might have been thinking it. Do you truly think only two Sith will stop me? As I said you are naive, I never walked out on you ... I loved you like no other and I would have died for you, it's too bad you could have not waited for me to finish what I needed to do.

As for the request it was your own Master ... She did not want to ignite another Sith war, I agreed for I at the time felt the same. I was willing to take one for the Empire. "

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-24-2002 09:10 PM:

::Mundus had only been there for a second, yet his anger could hardly be contained within his being::

::Slowly he took the strap of his postman bag with his right hand, passed his left arm through it and then his head. How only the strap was being held by the Zabrak, slowly he put it on the floor::

::The Zabrak was not wearing a t-shirt, his tattooed body was exposed, except for the pair of pants he was wearing, not even shoes, just his pants and his belt, with both his double bladed lightsabers, BLOODLUST and BLOODSHED::

::Every vein in his body was pumped up, every single vein in his body could be seen, as his blood was boiling with rage from what was going on in there::

::He now stood right there beside the two women, the three of them were friends, and most likely would give their lives for each other::

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-24-2002 09:54 PM:

"You may not have said it, but I can damn sure FEEL it. Most of you seem to forget that I'm attuned to everyone's feelings and auras around here, no matter what rank I am, I just do not share what I am sensing."

The disgusted Warrior shook her head and began to head toward the door. She was sick of it... sick of being treated like junk for taking up for her friends.

"The rest of you will settle this now.. I do not wish to see this organization torn to hell over an apprentice's decision to choose another master. It is her decision, and nobody else's..."

She turned back to Phantom... she wasn't going to lie about being hurt by his words.

"As for you, I suggest you find a better way to settle your disputes with me. Believe it or not, I do care for you... Whether it means anything to you or not makes no difference to me. I have no quarrel with you, nor have I ever had a quarrel with you. I might still have been angry at what I was going through, but that's over with now. The past shall be the past and forever will it be buried."

With that, Nikka stormed out of the Council room, heading to her own quarters.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-24-2002 10:04 PM:

::Nikka's words echoed in Mundus' head. Zena had asked for a new master? Is that what this dispute was about?::

::He then saw his red-headed friend storm her way out of the council room. He stood still right next to his master::

::Loyal, that's what the Zabrak was, and he would stay with her for the whole thing, he had proven his loyalty, not once but many times, and would do so again. Loyalty, doesn't mean requesting a new master or sticking with an old one. The meaning is so much more profound and deepr. Even if Zena had gotten a new master. Mundus was sure that she would die for the glory of TSE, regardless of who she's an apprentice to::

::That is true loyalty, not questioning one's reasons for doing so, no one could be judge and jury, nor questions one's right to keep improving and learning the Dark Arts::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-25-2002 07:41 AM:

Even with the help of her apprentice, Darth Mundus, Zena was barely standing on her own, having suffered an acute concussion by the rush into the far wall. Her vision remained distorted, yet she could make out the shadow form that be Lord Phantom.

"Enough... please everyone! Phantom is correct. It is I whom had challenged him for questioning my honor. I have dishonored Lynch by switching my loyalty to my new Master, Dara Shawdowtide. He is only acting by means that is expected of him as a loyal apprentice." Zena raised her hands to her throbbing head that felt like a Hutt fell on it.

"Phantom, I am a mercenary... or was. Under my command as a Sergeant, I was to instruct the raw recruits. I had never let my responsibilites for the Red Moons interrupt my training with them, as by doing so, would leave them vulnerable to enemy fire in the case of a raid. I trained them daily for hours on end, incorporating the intricate art of warfare, molding competent soldiers for hire. I guess I had expected my past Masters, Havok and Lynch, to do so as well with me, but I gather the Sith Empire is quite contrary to the way I was reared from an orphan at the camp. TSE comes first, then the apprentice."

"I doubt I am in any condition to fend off more blows, perhaps if you would allot me time to recover in the medical center, we can continue this dispute later on. However, would it not be more invigorating a contest with sabers, hand to hand, and/or even daggers? As in the Force, you have me beat at the stand off."

Zena let out a groan as she collapsed in her apprentice's ample arms, her eyes rolling back in her head assuming an unconscious state as the concussion was taking its toll on her.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-25-2002 11:26 AM:

::Mundus just held the falling Sith Warrior in his arms::

::Zena was right, Phantom was just acting as the loyal apprentice he is to his Master. The ten-horned-headed creature, would've done the same thing, reacted the same way. That didn't mean however, that the Zabrak had to like it, agree with it, or not stick with his master through whatever was about to happen::

::He carried her, lowered himself a bit and grabbed his postman bag::"Sith Lord Darth Phantom..." ::The words came out of the Iridonia native's mouth at the same time he bowed his head, presenting the respect due to a higher rank of TSE:: "I'm aware you and my master are in the middle of a dispute."

"However, I find it rather improbable for her to carry on with it right now, due to the state she is in. I know you are a man of honor, and if you find no objection I will take her to the med-bay"

::The large Zabrak looked at Phantom in the eyes:: "My master is a woman of honor and when the time comes, she will settle this. I'm not afraid to speak for her regarding this matter..." ::Patiently the Zabrak awaited for a reply from the Sith Lord. He was there in the middle of the council room, effortlessly carrying the unconcious woman::

Posted by jenobi on 11-25-2002 04:06 PM:

Jenobi still stood in the background watching this all unfold, and then it happened Zena was hit and hard. She had made it clear that she didn't want him involved so he just stayed his ground. When Zena fell unconscious, he walked over to Mundus.

" I'm going to inform the people in the med-bay that someone or more will be coming in hurt...I hope it's nothing serious."

Jenobi then turned and walked out the Council Room talking into a comm along the way

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-26-2002 04:05 PM:

:: The Dark Lord sighed heavily as he knew the words of Nikka to be true, the eye's that once hailed a dark crimson color with so much hatred and rage slowly died down to their natural blood red. As the Sith rose from his fighting stance he slowly lowered his saber and finally deactivated it. The Sith Lord nodded slightly and stood tall ::

" Indeed ... "

:: Was all the Sith Lord said as Nikka stormed out of the Council Room. Now the Sith turned his full attention to Zena and her Zabrakian apprentice Mundus.

Slowly the Shadow Lord crossed his arms over his chest and listened to what she had to say. A slight grin formed on his lips as she suggested fighting without the aid of the force, Phantom nodded slowly ... It angered him greatly to think that many thought he was only able to use the force to fight and was weak in the areas of sabers and hand-to-hand, that was entirly untrue.

~Fools!~ he thought to himself. He rarly used the force to kill another, he had always used his hand. Though he guessed not many would know, he had very little friends and none save a few had been with him when he killed ::

" Very Well Zena ... If you wish to continue this, I will do that. "

:: The Dark Lord watched as Zena went unconscious and went limp in her apprentices arms. The Sith Lord nodded slightly at Mundus's request ::

" Yes, I know your Master is a woman of honor and I have no doubt that she and I will settle this one way or another ... Now attend to your fallen Master ... I will not stand in your way. "

Posted by Darth Mundus on 11-26-2002 05:02 PM:

::Mundus heard to what the Sith Lord said and nodded in respect:: "Thank you m'lord..." ::The oversized Iridonian turned around and left the council room in a hurry, making his way to the med-bay::

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 11-27-2002 07:23 AM:

Zena had awoken right before they both passed the door, as she beckoned the Force to remain conscious.

.."Wait... Darth Mundus."..

Speaking slowly with a voice strained in anguish, she managed to twist her neck to address Phantom, sensing her words before were not clear, feeling his agitation.

.."Please forgive me Lord Phantom. It was not my intention to insult you by asking you refrain from Force usage, as I am sure you no doubt could best me in other forms of warfare as well, by sheer experience, knowledge, and power. No, I have never seen you fight, and do look forward to our encounter, as I find it enticing in competing with those higher in rank and abilities. We both shall fight for honor, lest this not commence with a grave misunderstanding between us."..

Zena then motioned to Darth Mundus.

"We had best hurry...my apprentice. I feel there is more than a concussion at play here. Pity I had not worn my helmet."

Her brain started to hemorrhage as the Sith Knight barely stifled a scream, her body starting to go into small culvulsions.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-02-2002 12:44 AM:

:: The Sith Lord nodded as Zena spoke ::

" Indeed ... "

:: The Sith said in a low tone. He was about to say more, but the time for talk passed as Zena blacked and started cunvulsing. Phantom turned his sights to Mundus ::

" Fly quickly Mundus ... She is in need of medical attention ... "

:: With an empty hand the Dark Lord slowly pulled his hood on and his face sunk into the Shadows. The Sith Lord nodded once more to Mundus as he moved swiftly into the Darkness ::
Working...
X