X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Warrior

Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-22-2002 04:13 PM:
    Forgotten Warrior

Lord Sabre entered the council chambre of the empire, it had been a long time since he had been here and he suspected much had changed. There were a few familiar Force signatures but far too many the half-cyborg did not recognise.

He could sense his master though, and his "father". Images of his last meeting with his "father" came flooding back, somewhere, deep within Sabre there was still a yearning to kill the man but he would hold it in check, for now.

He made no secret of his presence, he did not sulk in the shadows, he strode up to the council podium. He was dressed all in red, some areas a darker red than others, the stains of dried blood were unmistakeable but none of it was Sabres.

"Master Dara, I appologise for my long absence, I request to be readmitted to the glorious ranks of the Empire under your tutalidge once more,"

He went down on one knee, head lowered awaiting the response of his master, Dara Shadowtide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-22-2002 04:47 PM:

:: The Sith Master looked up from her newly reconstructed council chair to see an apprentice she had not seen in some time. Rising from her seat, she walked over to him and stopped just in front of him ::

"Rise, my apprentice. It has indeed been some time. Tell me, what took you away from the Empire for so long and whatever the matter entailed, did you get it resolved?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-22-2002 04:58 PM:

"No my master, I did not,"

:: He stood, his cybernetic skeleton releasing small amounts of presure as he did. Sabre towered over his master, dwarfing her by over a foot. ::

:: Despite this, he still seemed small next to his master, her power dwarfed his making size seem insignificant. ::

"I went to try and find out who my 'mother' was, my 'father' refused to tell me but I was unsucessful, I am still no closer to knowing..."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-22-2002 05:07 PM:

:: Dara nodded ::

"I see. Searching for the details surrounding one's past is sometimes a mystery that takes a lifetime to uncover."

:: The Sith Master's thoughts drifted momentarily to her own past as she then looked directly into his eyes, focusing on his request once more ::

"Are you prepared to resume your training and serve The Sith Empire loyally once again, my apprentice?"

Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-22-2002 05:13 PM:

"My loyalty to you and the Empire has never wavered master, I am ready to serve and to train at your whim master,"

:: Much like my 'father' he thought. Sabre's half computer brain was already working on ways to extract the required information from his 'father', perhaps his master could help but he would ask later, now was not the time ::

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-22-2002 05:20 PM:

:: Dara smiled at her apprentice ::

"Excellent. I now welcome you back to the Sith Empire once more, Sith Warrior Lord Sabre. I will send a private transmission to you when the time is right to continue your training in the Dark Arts, my apprentice."

Posted by Lord Sabre on 11-22-2002 05:23 PM:

:: Sabre bowed in respect to his master, he was glad she didn't want to resume his training imediately, he wanted to look around, see how many people he still knew and how many new faces there where. Not that Sabre was sociable, far from it, but his 'father''s training implants had taught him the value of knowing your surroundings ::

:: He left the Council chambre and headed down to Ramas to the nearest of the Force signatures he thought he recognised ::

Posted by Drako on 11-23-2002 04:10 PM:

Drako finally stepped from behind the pillar where he had been stood and moved next to Dara, he didn't look at her, his eyes were fixed squarely on the doors to the council room where Sabre had just left. When he spoke his voice was cold and hard.

"I think m'lady that one will be trouble,"

He looked over at her, his eyes betrayed him,

"I should know, I am his 'father',"

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-23-2002 06:01 PM:

"Perhaps you have had troubles with your son in the past, but Sith Warrior Sabre has been nothing but an excellent member of this organization and has served loyally."

:: Dara wondered to herself about the mysterious relationship between the father and son but did not ask as it was a family matter, not a TSE matter ::

Posted by Drako on 11-23-2002 06:06 PM:

Drako laughed, it was a brittle, worried sound.

"I do not doubt that m'lady, I wouldn't call him my son if he wasn't a value asset to TSE,"

He sighed

"The problems he will cause will be for me, my mistakes always come back to haunt me,"

He sighed again and bowed, leaving the council room, a frost forming behind him.
Working...
X