X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something Lost; Something Found.

Posted by Michin Troval on 11-10-2002 07:39 PM:
    Something Lost; Something Found.

He walked into the council room, a room that was very much familiar to him. Though he was only here for a short time, he somewhat felt like it was his home. He moved through the room, but he kept to the shadows, enjoying the comfort of Darkness.

He let his gaze fall back and forth on the empty chamber before he thought of something. He closed his eyes and let out a message through his ally - The Dark Side - to his Master, Dara ShadowTide.

"Master Dara, I've returned. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-11-2002 12:06 AM:

:: The Sith Master had almost left down the back passageway of the Council room reserved for only Council members when she sensed a familiar presence enter the chamber.

Turning to see her long lost apprentice standing before her, she walked slowly toward him with grace and style as the power of the Dark Side emanated from within her. Stopping just in front of him, Dara's ocean green eyes met his ::

"My apprentice. I had thought you lost in the galaxy. It is indeed a grand day for the Empire to have one of its members find their way back. Tell me, are you prepared to continue your training?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Michin Troval on 11-11-2002 12:39 PM:

" Indeed I am, Master, that is, if you are prepared to teach me."

He cocked his head to the right as he looked into her green eyes, his own dark pair staring back at her. Things had somewhat changed, but that was of no matter, he was here.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-11-2002 10:27 PM:

"I am always prepared to empart Dark Side teachings upon my apprentices. I must first stop by my quarters and pick up a few things for your session, so feel free to make your way to the training grounds and wait for me there, my apprentice."

:: The Sith Master nodded to Michin and then exited the council room ::

Posted by Michin Troval on 11-12-2002 12:20 PM:

"Till then, my Master.."

Michin turned 'round on the ball of his heel and he started to head towards the training grounds so that he may prepare and be ready for another training episode. The last one was rather long, and of course, he was going to be ready for whatever Dara had in store for him.

Whatever.
Working...
X