X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of the Dark Knight

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-02-2002 10:45 PM:
    The Return of the Dark Knight

Xavier slowly walks into the council room. He looks around with a slight smile upon his face. He has returned but there is something different. He has what seems like a fresh scar running down the right side of his face, from his forehead down his eye (if he closes it) and down his cheek, then tapers off at the end. His eyes show something different as well. They are a bit more vacant than they were when he left. A bit more... dead than they were. He sighs heavily as he looks around for one more moment.

The young Sith Knight moves forward and kneels down before the Council.

"Masters.. I am sorry for my long leave of absense. I had.. family matters to attend to. I went to see my father.. as he has been dying.. for quite some time. He is gone now so I have returned to reclaim a place here in the Empire once more.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-03-2002 01:24 AM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide looks upon the Sith Knight as he speaks. It had indeed been a mystery as to his sudden long absence in the Empire, however pressing family matters were quite understandable ::

"Greetings, Sith Knight Sadow, and welcome back to your home at the Sith Empire. I do need to inform you of one thing though.. your master, my long time apprentice, is no longer a member of the Empire. So you might consider another choice so that your training is not hindered in any way."

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-03-2002 09:12 AM:

Xavier slowly looks up at Dara. He slides a hand back through his hair slowly as he lets out a slight growl from the news. The growl slowly quiets as Xavier nods his head.

"I suppose I will have to, Master Shadowtide."

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-03-2002 12:17 PM:

Lina smirked slightly at the mention of the rogue Vega. Who knew whatever happened to him ? Not too many cared ... He created a lot of pain and suffering to her best friend, Eve Siren, whether she left the Empire or not, she didn't care. Eve and her were still best friends, and best friends they'll remain.
    She clenched her fist at the very thought of it, but let go of the tension, and waited to see who Xavier would choose to be his master.

Posted by Daegal Murdoch on 11-03-2002 03:51 PM:

Moving with uncanny speed and grace, the Sith Knight made his way through the wide, luxurious halls of the Empire. He neared two large, orantely decorated doors, and pushed them open with only a mere thought of his mind. In walked the tall, blonde man, his face expressionless and stern. He looked around the room at those assembled, and suddenly his face changed to one of a plesant suprise. Was it really him? It had been quite some time since Daegal had seen his brother, and it was quite a shock. He walked over toward Xavier and extended his hand.

"Nice to see you amongst us again, brother."

Posted by Xavier Sadow on 11-05-2002 11:01 AM:

Xavier nods slowly and extends it hand. He grips his brother's hand tightly and smiles just a bit.

"It is nice to be back, my brother."

He smiles a bit once more and lets go of Daegal's hand. He cracks his neck slightly and slowly crosses his arms over his chest, pondering on who he should pick to be his new master.
Working...
X