X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to Learn

Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-13-2002 10:12 PM:
    Ready to Learn

Her soft black leather boots made little noise as she walked across the cold surface of the room. The last time she had been in the presence of the Sith it had been to prove herself worthy of being counted among them. Little had be come of that at that time. She wasn't ready. Now she was.

Her eyes were without emotion, the eyes that once held a spark of life and hope were now filled with the void of nothing. Her face held little to no expression as she walked quietly across the floor, her dark cloak making little movement as she walked, hiding her arms and any possible weapons she might have hiddin about her.

She was looking for Dara Shadowtide, the Sith who gave her her trial to prove herself before she had vanished. Kat had returned to learn, but she also had a debt she owed. It was time she made herself available to pay it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-14-2002 12:41 AM:

:: The Sith Master sensed a familiar presence enter the Council room and she looked up from her holopad to see one of the newest members of the Sith Empire who had not yet fulfilled her destiny within these walls ::

"Greetings, Kat Kariena. I have not seen you for some time now. Did personal matters take you away from us almost as quickly as you had arrived here?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-14-2002 06:47 PM:

Kat nodded slightly, her cold eyes looking at Dara, "Any personal matters that might have been exist no more, Master Shadowtide."

She senced around her for others, knowing that she may have to relive the past to make it to the future. Will you challenge me again like you did back then? she thought, almost amused by the possibility. Alot had changed since she had dissapeared, this time she was up for the challenge if need be.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-15-2002 10:31 PM:

"I see."

:: The Sith Master paused for a moment, sensing a renewed darkness emanating from the Sith Disciple and she gave a small grin to Kat ::

"Was there someone you already had in mind to train you in the path of the Dark Side?"

Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-16-2002 09:09 PM:

"I would like to request Lord Dagger to train me in the ways of the Dark Side," Kat replied with little hessitation. Old thoughts crept into her mind, If he is up to the challenge, that is.

Posted by Drako on 10-18-2002 02:18 PM:

"Dagger is dead"

The words cut through the silence following Kats request. From behind the pillar closest to Dara stepped the ancient Sith Lord.

"I am all that remains of him but I will take the challenge, for I am up to it,"

The last part was proof, if any was needed that the Force Vampyre knew what she was thinking. As he approached her the familiar coin was already in his fingers. He threw it to her, letting her catch it before he spoke.

"My question I will not ask, for I already know your answer and you already know my question,"

He bowed to Dara and motioned Kat to follow him out

Posted by Kat Kariena on 10-18-2002 10:51 PM:

Kat cought the coin and nodded. If this was what was left of the Sith she owed the debt to she would learn all she could from him. Bowing to Dara she left quickly after him, following him wherever he had to lead.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-26-2002 02:40 AM:

:: Dara nodded to DarkStar and then to Kat as she watched the Sith Lord and his apprentice depart the Council room ::
Working...
X