X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kekoa Alkarin, please step forward...

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-01-2002 11:20 PM:
    Kekoa Alkarin, please step forward...

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide stood at the front of the Council Room with her hands folded behind her back. She had summoned her loyal apprentice Kekoa Alkarin and as the Sith Warrior stepped into the room, Dara motioned for her to come stand before her. The Sith Master then addressed Kekoa and all those present ::

"Kekoa, as your Master, I am consistently filled with pride as I hear your name spoken by others in regards to your various accomplishments on behalf of the Sith Empire. I too have witnessed such events.. from your active dedication to speaking with recruits who seek to join us.. to constantly honing your battle skills in the training grounds in your numerous spars.. to your devotion in gaining Dark Side knowledge in our continued training sessions since your arrival.

Your unwavering loyalty and active presence around the Empire serve as an example to all on what it is to be a member of this glorious organization. It is on this day, that I bestow upon you the well earned rank of Sith Knight. I also present you with this Sith Dagger. Wield it with pride and remember this day, my apprentice. Take your place among the Knights of the Empire at last. Congratulations."

:: Dara smiles and nods to Sith Knight Kekoa Alkarin ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-02-2002 11:42 PM:

:: Kekoa strides into the Sith Council Room upon being summoned to appear before Council and Sith Master Dara Shadowtide. Walking towards her Master, Kekoa drops down to one knee before her. Bowing her head slightly, Kekoa listens to her Master speak of the Sith Warrior. Kekoa thinks back to her experiences that lead up to this moment. With each step she took, regardless of how difficult it was, Kekoa had persevered to reach for the next level within the Darkness at every turn. She also acknowledged a new responsibility that would follow her new rank. Kekoa would step into the Ways of becoming a Teacher in the Dark Arts. It would be something the Sith Knight was willing to embrace with the full understanding, as to what would be expected of her.

She glances up a bit and sees her Master present her with a Sith Dagger. Kekoa lifts both hands up, taking the weapon and honors the gift, as she bows her head and the Dagger is held slightly over it. Then, the newly dubbed Sith Knight takes the hilt of the Sith Dagger into her left hand and brings it down to be placed on her belt.

Rising to stand once again, Kekoa speaks to her Master and the Sith Council, “I accept this new post and thank you for this honor you bestow upon me today, my Master. My undying loyalty and service to you and The Sith Empire will forever remain.”

The Sith Knight steadily looks at the Council, nodding once respectfully at them and then to her Master. ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by The Lady Athena on 10-03-2002 05:27 PM:

The other Sith Knight smiled as her master moved up another powerful member of the empire.

" Good work Kekoa. "

Posted by Nikka on 10-03-2002 09:02 PM:

*Sith Warrior Nikka Darkstorm stood in the council room while watching the ceremony take place. As she stepped out of the shadows, she offered the newly promoted Sith Knight of the Empire, Kekoa Alkarin a nod along with a darkened smile.*

"Congratulations, Kekoa."

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-04-2002 05:17 AM:

*Leaning against a pillar, Bio couldn't help but marvel at Kekoa's pateince and persitence at obtaining the Sith Knight Title. He remembered when he became a Sith Warrior, she was still a Disciple. After some months, she obtained the same title as him, Sith Warrior. Another few months flew by and she finally became a Sith Knight, while he was still a Sith Warrior. Truly, Bio sensed that such skills could possibly have earned her the abilitys of a general.
    As Kekoa turned in his general direction, Bio gave a earned nod in her direction. Yet, Bio could have congratulated her in words since not many were approaching her yet. But he felt his nod's were more than enough to get the message across rather than showering someone with congrat's*

(Hmmm....I guess I should start calling her Lady Kekoa from now on...)

*Bio smiled and shook his head at the funny irony*

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-04-2002 10:37 AM:

:: DM happened to be passing by the Sith Council Room, when Kekoa's promotion to Sith Knight was taking place::

"Nueb ojabart ydal Kéko'ah" *"Well done lady Kekoa" *

::The 7'1" Zabrak couldn't but marvel at such an important ceremony. He once met Kekoa in Rama's but didn't really know her well. However, the Iridonian need not be a genius to see the pride in her face and on her Master's, Mistress Shadowtide::

:: Mundus then thought:: 'Ose set ol ueq oreiuq ese ronoh dna isa rarnoh neibmat a im artseam' *'That's what I want, to escalate through TSE's ranks and to bring honor upon my master' * ::Without saying another word the Sith Disciple with the tattooed face was on his way to the training grounds, so that his objective could be reached someday::

Posted by Talus Invictus on 10-04-2002 11:02 AM:

Talus stood against the wall of the council room, more often than not he would have spoke something. He was not afraid to speak in front of his superiors or ashamed to, but something was different this time. He simply bowed his head from his position as Kekoa's eyes came across him and then looked her in the eye and mouthed the words, "Well done..."

After he showed her his admiration from afar, he left the council room. He had other things to do, condition, study, train. Something other than stand around and talk or drink at Rama's.

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 10-04-2002 01:30 PM:

Kassandra watched from the side as Dara presented the new Sith Knight with, by the sounds of it, a well deserved promotion.

"Congratulations Kekoa..."

Posted by Tempist Opps on 10-05-2002 07:27 AM:

Tempist smiled at the newly promoted Sith Knight, and gave her a message of congratulations through the force.

A rank well earned, Kekoa. A rank very well earned.

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-13-2002 04:22 PM:

:: Sith Knight Kekoa turned about and glanced at the TSE members from a short distance away. The tall woman was very quiet around most of her comrades, as she did not speak much to them. However, it seem apparent that her actions in and about the Sith Empire had been noticed.

Kekoa observed how they all seemed to embrace this ceremony in their own ways. Some were quiet about delivering their congratulations to her while others were a little more noticeable. The newly dubbed Sith Knight thanked each of them with a respectful nod upon receiving their tribute. ::

At a certain point, Kekoa felt that her climb in Rank might be inspiring others to achieve their full potential or to travel beyond their own limits. This in turn would only make the Sith Empire become even more powerful than it already was due to the great strength of its loyal members.
Working...
X