X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dark Blue Good-Bye (Resignation)

Posted by Darth Snack on 09-27-2002 03:12 PM:
    A Dark Blue Good-Bye (Resignation)

*Snack breathed aloud as he stood there in front of his communications desk within his manner on the small world of Cayss. So many truths were just revealed to him in a matter of less than a day. Truths that should never have been revealed. Truths that would have driven a sane normal man batty.

Truths, that Snack had to realize and accept. And this was part of his acceptance. He closed his eyes and calmed himself, using the aid of the Force. Breathing in and out again, Snack gathered himself and pushed back the hood of his cloak, letting it fall upon his back. He was still a member of the Council, and as such, wanted to look like he was.

Glancing down at the controls, Snack entered in the coordinates to relay the message to the Empire, and then waited. A minute went by until a red light turned on: signifying the transmission was ready to record and send.

A blue transparent holo image fuzzed to life in the main Council chambers, where all of the Empire's business takes place. Hopefully, he timed it just right so he was not interrupting an important meeting or such.*

Greetings esteemed members of the Sith Empire. As some may have noticed, I've taken a small vacation from my duties as a Lord and Council Member. During this time on Cayss, I've had time to think... and realize a few truths about my life and my past...

*The image paused, the little eyes glancing around as if it were truly there. This was the hard part. Either everyone would be ok with it, or they would hate him and create a witch hunt.*

I message you today because of what I found, and the impact it has had and is having on me. ...I feel that this is the right thing to do... So I regretfully announce my resignation from the Council and from the Sith Empire...

*The figure in the image lowered his head, allowing a few strands of long black hair, shaded a darker blue in the holo-image. Lifting his head back up, he continued on.*

I'm going to be a Rogue.. one who travels the galaxy learning the ways of the Force to increase my knowledge of it.. and to diversify myself in the many cultures the galaxy has to offer. Because of this, I must tell all of my apprentices that I can no longer be their Master. They are to find new Masters of their choosing to continue their training in the Sith Arts... And I wish I could be there in person to do this, but as a final act before I make this official, I'd like to promote Sten the Chimp to Sith Knight. Through his continued efforts and self learning in the ways of the elements, the Force, and the Sith, he has earned it.

*Another quick pause.*

I wish you all the best, and I do hope our paths will cross once more in the future. I won't forget what the Empire has offered me or taught me... it will be carried for more than a lifetime.

*The image faded out.

Sure, it was not he entire truth, but they did not need to know that... yet. To those of the Empire, he would still be known as Darth Snack.. or just Snack. But to everyone else he would meet... Nathanial.*

OOC:

I'll finish up the two threads that I'm in.... ("Kassandra" and the recruitment of Lady Amarth)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Tempist Opps on 09-27-2002 03:33 PM:

The Knight stood along the side, watching. Although he'd heard many good things about Darth Snack, he'd never atcually interacted with him.

He simply shrugged, and waited for another matter to come up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 09-27-2002 08:41 PM:

Upon receiving her master's message she took one shaky step back from the holo projector, she must have heard something wrong.... Could Snack actually be leaving?

She stepped back forward and hit the "Replay" button, but the same message came back. The image of Darth Snack still appeared on the screen and still spoke the same words.

Kasi pounded her fist on the screen. "How could he do this? Didn't he realize h-how selfish he was being?"

The young sith turned around and stormed out of the room....

"I don't believe it."

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 09-28-2002 10:02 AM:

Sten walked in just in time to see the message begin. He leaned on the wall, intently listening to his master's words. He had been promoted. He was a Knight. But now his master wasn't affiliated with TSE. It was a shame that he had to go, but at least he was following his own heart, instead of the Forcial affiliation. Perhaps Sten too would do exodus in this manner. But the future was an elusive thing, hard to read, even harder to understand. He simply shook his head, and was shocked to find that his neck popped. Violently. Strange.....that kind of thing never happened to him. What was happening to him? He noted that he was getting a bit stiffer, but other than that, that was it. Hopefully the Dark Side wasn't taking its toll on him. He would have to check that out. Returning to the incident at hand, he muttered some words to himself and the holomessage of Snack.

"I'll miss you, master, and friend. Thank you for all you've done for me."

Posted by Drako on 09-29-2002 03:09 PM:

DarkStar said nothing, there was nothing that needed to be said by him to Snack. Instead he looked over at the council.

"1...2...3..."

He said quietly and left without a backwards glance.

Posted by Lina Capulet on 09-29-2002 06:03 PM:

Lina stood there, all she could do was sigh ..

You will be missed Snack ..

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-29-2002 09:26 PM:

:: The Sith Master listened to the holo transmission and then her thoughts fell upon the recent events regarding the make up of the Council. Sumor had resigned.. then Rama.. and now Snack. It seemed that change was inevitable in the galaxy. Not finding any words to describe how she felt after Snack's message, she stood and silently departed the Council room for her quarters ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Jodah of Giva on 10-01-2002 08:59 PM:

Jodah, standing in the shadows, backed deeper. He had no question of his master's...well, former master's choices. Lord Snack chose his ways with purpose, and it always seemed they worked in his favor. He stepped out of the chamber, walking back towards the exit, and the mountains beyond. He needed a walk...
Working...
X