No announcement yet.

Nikka DarkStorm, please step forward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikka DarkStorm, please step forward...

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 08-31-2002 09:11 PM:
    Nikka DarkStorm, please step forward...

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide stands at the front of the Council Room awaiting the arrival of her apprentice Sith Disciple Nikka DarkStorm whom she had just summoned. As soon as Dara sees Nikka enter, she gives a smile and nod and then speaks to those present ::

"Fellow comrades of the Sith Empire, my apprentice Sith Disciple Nikka DarkStorm has demonstrated her battle prowess to me in a lengthy training session. Her longtime loyal service to the Empire coupled with her exceptional battle skills make her worthy of the honor she now receives.

It is with pride that I now bestow the rank of Sith Warrior upon her as well as present her with a customary Sith blade from my personal collection for this ascension. Congratulations Sith Warrior Nikka DarkStorm. May you wear your new rank with pride and remember this day, my apprentice."

:: Dara smiles and nods to the newest Warrior of the Empire ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-01-2002 02:24 PM:

:: A Dark and Sinister presence looms over the Sith Council Room as the Dark Lord Darth Phantom emerges from the pure Darkness that he alone has created for himself. On any givin day you would find the Lord of Darkness with a look of Evil and Hatred upon his face, but not today, today he had the look of happiness and pride, his beloved Dark Angel had been promoted.

Phantom nodded to Dara in respect and thanks. A smile crept upon his face as he looked over Nikka, he gave her a nod and spoke in a low voice ::

" Congratulations my love, this promotion is well deserved, now we can cause Carnage and Fear together, much as it should be. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-01-2002 03:55 PM:

Talus was standing in the shadows, he began to step forward when he heard Phantom speak the words; "my love".

"My love"? What does this mean, I don't understand, who is this man that calls her his love. He stopped from speaking or showing his face, for his face was twisted in anger and rage. He muttered to himself; "Congradulations." He turned quickly and stormed out of the halls without a sound and headed straight for Rama's.

Posted by Nikka on 09-01-2002 03:59 PM:

*As Nikka entered, she noticed a lot of people had gathered in the Council room. Her master stood there, smiling toward her when she walked up to her and bowed her head. She had gotten the message to go to the council room as soon as possible. She felt something, a dark aura of pride that emanated from all that stood there. This had to be good. Then, as Dara began to speak, Nikka smiled widely, but darkly. She knew this moment would come in time. As Dara presented the blade to her, Nikka accepted it with pride and stared at it for a brief moment before speaking.*

"My master of the Dark Side, it is an honor to receive this promotion to Warrior and this gift. I promise I will use it well."

*She grinned darkly and bowed once again. Then as Phantom approached her, she felt a surge of anger running through her body, but composed herself. She simply smiled and nodded, though the smile was not sincere enough to matter. Nikka was about to say something to him, but noticed Talus had stormed out of the room before she could relay her responce to his congratulating her. Nikka clipped the blade to her customized utility belt and ran out after him.*

"Talus, wait..."

Posted by Abydos Nighthawk on 09-02-2002 05:09 AM:

*As he stepped out of the dark to congratulate his friend Nikka, she stormed passed him, he began to utter out the word, but she didnt even notice.*

"C..con..c..."

*He looked around for a moment, slightly thrown-off, but he knew it was nothing personal. At least he hoped. He looked around the Council Room and tried to make it look like it never happened smiling and acknowledging the others present. He sighed and brought his hands together in front of him.*

Posted by Lina Capulet on 09-02-2002 02:38 PM:

"Congrats Nik !"

Lina yelled out to her friend, as she stormed out after Talus.

This is not gonna be good ..

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-02-2002 07:41 PM:

" Talus wait? "

:: Phantom's voice deepened as his eye's went ablaze, hate and fury consumed his soul as he watched his beloved run after another man. The Sith Lord grited his teeth and clinched his fists, his claw like fingernails pirced his palm causing pool to flow from it, beneath him a small pool of blood formed.

This Talus must pay ... with his life, Phantom thought as he gripped his saber hilt. The Sith Lord smiled one of his Sinister smiles as Carnage and Death were all that were on his mind.

Phantom sank back into the Shadows as the Hunt begins ...

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-02-2002 07:57 PM:

:: Dara watched as her apprentice rushed out of the room. She was however pleasantly surprised as the return of Lord Phantom. Sensing a delicate situation unfolding, she decided to help diffuse it for the time being. The Sith Master walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder before he had a chance to depart ::

"Sith Lord Phantom, it has been some time since I have seen you and it is good to look upon you once again. Care to join me for a drink in Rama's?"

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-02-2002 08:46 PM:

:: Phantom's eye's were still brite with fury and rage as he felt Dara touch his shoulder, he turned slightly and grinned ::

" I'm on my way to Rama's now infact. Though I'll be drinking someone's blood and not liquor tonight. Muhahaha. "

:: Phantom sank into the Darkness, exiting the Council room he ran towards Rama's. It would be there where he would kill his enemy and anyone who stood in his way ::

Posted by Xenodoros Stormrider on 09-02-2002 09:37 PM:

"Congradulations", Xeno said smiling at Nikka.

He then saw Talus storm his way out, in a a way he had never seen before. With his blue spherical eyes he also observed Phantom enraged, and angered. He had heard what Phantom said to Nikka. Xeno thought to himself: "Ay, Talus isn't having the best of days"

Xeno stood there, and looked at the others. They all seemed puzzled. Dara tried to stop Phantom from getting on to Talus, but the plan had failed.

The Stormriders

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-08-2002 09:47 AM:

Xam stood next to Xenodoros and watched Talus, Nikka and Darth Phantom run out of the council room.. Weird, he wanted to Congratulate her but he would have come to here for nothing..

"Congratulations Warrior Nikka" He screamed but wasn't sure she had heard it.

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 09-11-2002 09:48 PM:

:: Dark was to late to congradulate Nikka. So he was sitting in a dark corner from view to watch theevent unfold. He found out what was troubling Nikka. It was that she was angry at Phantom. But none of this was his buisness Or was it. For if his master was involved then would that mean that he must be involved. For Dark could feel Phantom's rage toward Talus. For Dark this was the answer his master must do wha he must on his own. This was nothing Dark could get involved in so he waited inthe dark and watched...::

{The Shadow Realm}{Bio}
    {Dark's Realm in the Shadow}
Working...
X