X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Apology: Owning up to my Shame

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-03-2002 11:31 AM:
    An Apology: Owning up to my Shame

Talus walked slowly from the Med bay towards the chambers of the council. Dread filled him with every step, he had brought shame upon himself, upon his love, upon his master and worse yet upon the Empire. Along the way he stopped at the armory and procured a lightsaber, he may need it, if he would have to fight to regain his honor and repay his debt of shame to the Council. His right arm ached and throbbed, the anaesthetic (sp?) was wearing off and he could feel the nylon threads in his skin holding it together.

I'll soon have more nylon in me than skin He smiled. He did not fear punishment, it was instruction for Sith, a lesson taught to learn from mistakes. No Talus feared the shun of the Empire, he had unwittingly made a mockery of a promotion ceremony and then arrogantly caused a scene in Rama's. Now he must face the council for his foolishness.

Opening the doors he strode into the middle of the room so that all may see him, drawing a deep breath he spoke loudly and clearly so that all would hear his apology; "Members of the Council, comrades of the Empire. I stand before you a shamed man. I have brought disgrace to both the Empire and myself, a mistake I even now regret. I ask for your forgiveness and understanding for what I did. It was not the behavior fitting of a Sith and I must now face the Empire's will for my crime. Do as you wish to me, I can not stop you nor would I wish to, the will of the Empire and it's council, is the only law to me and I will not break it." After he finished speaking he knelt and awaited their decision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka on 09-03-2002 08:10 PM:

*Nikka had taken a nap at the side of Talus' bed and woke up a few minutes later, noticing that Talus had left. She was panicky, thinking something horrible happened to him, but quickly felt his Force signature close by. She stood from the chair and exited the med-bay. Stepping out into the hallway, she then made her way down to the Council Room. She had a hunch in the back of her mind that lead her there and as she approached the doors, she opened them, overhearing what he was saying...*

"Members of the Council, comrades of the Empire. I stand before you a shamed man. I have brought disgrace to both the Empire and myself, a mistake I even now regret. I ask for your forgiveness and understanding for what I did. It was not the behavior fitting of a Sith and I must now face the Empire's will for my crime. Do as you wish to me, I can not stop you nor would I wish to, the will of the Empire and it's council, is the only law to me and I will not break it."

*Nikka entered the council room then and approached Talus as he knelt down to accept whatever decision they may make. Her hand rested on his shoulder as she came up behing him. Looking down on him, she just smiled. In her eyes, he did not disgrace her. He acted out of anger and that was a Sith trait.*

"Talus..."

*Her voice called softly. She remained standing there with her hand on his shoulder, hoping it would be of some comfort to him.*

"You have done nothing wrong. Acting out of anger is a trait of the Sith and you had every right to feel angry. You are not a disgrace to me, nor are you a disgrace to this Empire."

*She knelt down next to him, brushing several of the dreadlocks that dangled over his eyes before placing her hand upon his shoulder once again.*

"...And you have my forgiveness most of all. And well... I feel that I should ask your forgiveness as well..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-03-2002 11:44 PM:

"It was given before it was asked," Talus replied softly, doing his best to keep it between Nikka and himself.

"But the fact still remains, I made a fool of myself, I did not control my anger and by some freak chance I nearly paid for it with my life. I must atone for this." He kept his head knelt as he spoke to the Council.

Posted by Drako on 09-04-2002 07:40 AM:

The ancient Sith was there, waiting, as always and he was not happy. Punishment of apprentices lay with their masters and DarkStar would make sure that remained the case.

Stood back in the shadows, not in his usual spot he drummed the fingers of his right hand on his left arm as he stood there, arms folded across his chest. His cold green eyes shone from the darkness, waiting.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 09-07-2002 03:23 PM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide sat in her Council chair as she listened to Talus and her own apprentice Sith Warrior Nikka DarkStorm. Looking over at Talus's master, Sith Lord DarkStar, and then back to the Sith Disciple, Dara rose and walked over slowly to stand before the kneeled man and woman ::

"Mistakes repeated are mistakes to be punished for by those other than your own Master. Talus, go with Lord DarkStar now and atone as he wishes you to. And Nikka, I shall look for you on the training grounds within the hour. Let the will of the Sith Empire guide your future actions and reactions."

:: She nodded to those present and then left to gather some items from her quarters before meeting Nikka ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-07-2002 08:51 PM:

"As you wish Mistress Shadowtide. Lord Darkstar I am at your mercy." Talus rose slowly and waited for his master to do whatever it was that he had deemed fit.

Posted by Drako on 09-08-2002 04:42 PM:

"Come, this is not the place,"

DarkStar bowed to Dara and left the council chambre, his apprentice in tow.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-08-2002 04:47 PM:

Talus rose to his full height and followed in step with his master, one step behind and one step to the right, as they left the council room. It was neither the time nor the place for Talus to speak or think so he did neither and simply followed.
Working...
X