X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Goes On

Posted by Xenodoros Stormrider on 08-07-2002 06:15 PM:
    Life Goes On

Echoes were heard at the end of the room as Xenodoros entered the Sith Council Room. Every footstep was heard, and out of the shadows came Xenodoros. Xeno's light blue eyes sparkled in the little light that was there. He set his arms next to him on each side, and bowed in front of him. Opening his slender lips, his voice came out, in a serious and loud way.

"Honored Council. I have come to you to ask of a favor. As you may know, my Master Daegal Murdoch has left for a period of time. I am here to ask if I could continue my training with another Master."

He looked at the council, waiting for their response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 08-07-2002 10:46 PM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide looked upon Sith Disciple Xenodoros Stormrider, understanding the need for a new master with her own apprentice's recent departure ::

"This seems to be a very reasonable request to me. Do you have someone in mind for a new Master at this time?"

:: Her green eyes locked on his as she awaited his reply ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xenodoros Stormrider on 08-08-2002 12:25 AM:

Feeling the presence of the Sith Master Dara Shadowtide, he replied to her question. He set his hands together as his lips moved once more to say:

"Yes, I have someone in mind. I request Lord Darkstar to be my Master if he accepts to take on another apprentice."

The Stormriders

Posted by Lynch on 08-08-2002 01:55 AM:

A new master...

How many had requested such things in the past.

His thoughts turned to his own former master who became his bride who than became his enemy until he took her life. He never did take another master. He had achieved all he had through strife and grim determination weaving a bloody tapestry of his victims.

The throught made him grin with thrill at the thought of cutting the witches head from her shoulders before burning her body.

"Lord Darkstar is a worthy choice....if he accepts....."

Posted by Drako on 08-08-2002 07:58 AM:

DarkStar's deep and plesant laughter echoed around the council chamber as he stepped from behind the pillar he always stood behind.

"If Master Lynch? Surely you mean when? Have you ever known me to refuse an apprentice?"

DarkStar inclinded his head as a mark of respect to the council before turning to face Xenodoros. His cold green eyes seemed to bore into the soul of his newest apprentice.

Suddenly between his fingers was a coin, with a casual flick he sent it skidding to Xenodoros's feet. He motioned for his apprentice to wait before picking it up.

"Taking my coin binds your life to me, taking it swears that you will obey my every command without question, in return I will peserve your life and guide you to greater power. If you still wish me to be your master, take the coin,"

DarkStar folded his arms and watched, to see what Xenodoros would do.

Posted by Xenodoros Stormrider on 08-08-2002 06:55 PM:

Turning his head towards Lynch, Xeno nodded slowly. He then saw Lord Darkstar appear out of the pillar. Xeno threw his attention at Darkstar.

Observing Darkstar's movements when he flicked the coin, Xeno wondered what the Sith Lord was up to. Listening to his offer, Xeno brought one of his hands towards his chin. Xeno's deep voice spoke, after Darkstar was done.

"It sounds like a good offer."

The young Xenodoros observed the coin. By picking up that coin, it would be the decision that would affect his life. Everything lied on that single coin that represented Xeno's contract.

Bending down to reach for the coin, Xeno picked it up and threw it in the air. Once the coin reached his face, he quickly took a grab of the coin, holding it firmly.

"Deal."

Posted by Drako on 08-09-2002 03:10 PM:

DarkStar brought his hands together with a smiled

"Exellent, welcome to the fold my young apprentice, come walk with me,"

DarkStar turned and bowed to the council before heading to the door, when he reached it he stopped and waited for Xenodoros to follow.

Posted by Xenodoros Stormrider on 08-09-2002 07:38 PM:

Stepping forward to bow to the council, he let out the words:

"Thank you."

Xenodoros turned around, and followed Lord DarkStar as he exited the room. His boots still echoed as he stepped out.
Working...
X