Chaos Alexander ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Alexander ...

Dalethria sat patiently, waiting for her Apprentice to come before her in the Council Room.

::Chaos walked in the council room. He looked around. What could this be about? One time would tell.::

"I have come my master. If it is the stink bomb in the bathroom, that was not me this time."

Comment

Raises a brow and her face becomes stern, "You going to be serious?"

She waited till her Apprentice complied and continued, "Good ... now for why I called you here ... Your training has come far and your prowess on the battlegrounds has been proven. Not only that, you have shown initiative ... even when it was against my wishes."

A small chuckled escaped from her throat, "I hereby promote you to Warrior, Chaos Alexander."

Standing up, she made her way down the stairs and pulled out a talisman. Dalethria picked up Chaos' left hand and placed the item within his palm, "As with it was with my Master, I give this to you as a symbol of the chaos and terror that follows in our wake."

OOC~ As I ask of all my Apprentices, please place it either in your sig, profile, icon... etc. Wear it loud and proud

Comment

::Chaos takes the tailsmen::

"Thankyou my master. This is just the first step. I still have a long way to go. With your help I shall become unstopable. Thank you my Master."

Comment

"Congratulations Chaos."

Comment

Thanks you Sith Master Orge

OOC: It is my personal pic now. Hehehe

Comment

Congrats, eh

Comment

"Congratulations."

Comment

“Congratulations, Chaos.”

Comment