Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request For New Master (Lady Vader)

Jade stands in front of the Sith council and speaks loudly

I request to have Lady Vader as my Master, if she is available.

Jade stands straight and waits patiently for a reply

OOC: Sorsha has told me to do this if i so wished, just so you all know...

Re: Request For New Master

I suggest editing your post and putting LV's name in the subject line, so she knows it pertains to her.

Comment

Alright...

Comment

OOC: Oh, ok, now I can see this is for me.

*LV steps forward and eyes Lady Emerald Jade. For a moment, she weighs her decision in her mind. She has two apprentices already. Should she take a third?*

*She smiles and decides to ask the obvious question.*

What do you see in yourself that makes you worthy of being one of my apprentices?

Comment

OOC:I am sorry I must interveine(sp?) check out recruitment registration Lady Vader if you will. I've posted there as I was told. Requesting you for a master.

Comment

Well, i am a hard worker to the Darkside. I wish to be a Sith Master/Mistress on the Sith Council someday, with my own apprentices. If i did not want this, i would not be searching for a new Master after Phantom had left. I am a willing servant to the Darkside, and i must follow my dreams if i wish for what i want.

Only the abition(sp?) to become what i seek will make me a worthy apprentice. This is what i belive.

Comment

OOC: I'm sorry Drackor, I didn't realize you'd requested me for your Master.

Jade, it appears i'm gonna need to either think about this, or limit how many apprentices I can have. I can't have too many or I'll go berserk.

I need to see what I'm gonna do about this guys, and I'm too fried to think about it right now. I'll get back to ya tomorrow.

Comment

ooc - I'm back and would like to continue, but whatever you decide, I'll understand. Please read my other post.

Comment

OOC: Well, if Lady Vader decides she has too many apprentices, then ill return to the Cave.

Comment

OOC: Sorsha... if you were Jade's Master before and you would like to continue, then that would leave me free to take on Drackor who has no Master.

Would this be satisfactory to both of you?

Comment

OOC - It's up to Jade now.

Comment

OOC: its cool...ill give Sorsha a try as a Master, and give the Masterless one a chance with u Lady Vader...

Comment

OOC: Thanks jade. I'll be here if you change your mind or need me.

Sorsha, she's all yours.

Comment

OOC - Thanks. I'm almost back to feeling like my old self again. I'll try to get back to posting again at least once a day, so be patient with me. If you need to, you can always send me an e-mail.

[email protected]

Comment

OOC: Thx Lady Vader...ill keep you in mind for the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X