A time for goodbye's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A time for goodbye's

OOC~ Well now, some of you I've spoken to may already know this, but my Sis is getting hitched this coming weekend, and well I'm going on Vacation out of state starting the 5th so, I won't be around.. Probably return home on the 12th just so you all know..

Dang it, gotsta put on a monkey suit.. Only be like the third time I've ever worn one.. Hmm, maybe I'll take lots of pictures and share my embarrassment with everyone here..

*wave wave*

Have a good time dressing up as a monkey

Comment

Well if I already didn't know all the brides maids, then I'd be more hopeful in having a good time.. But ah well, maybe I'll find a hotty to help me get into my monkey suit...:evil:

Comment

*Dislikes monkey suits* But hell, if it's to get a hotty, I'd be all for it. :evil:

Have fun.

Comment

have a good time havok

Comment

Well, have a good time dude, I love vacations. As long as school is not involved. And if meeting a girl is possibly involved, its cool.

I personally just got back from Aerosmith and Fuel!! YEAH!!!

it was awesome!

Comment

OOC:
              Have fun Hav. See you when you get back.

Comment

Hasta la bye-bye. Don't go knocking anyone up or anything. Safety first! :mad: !!

Comment

Have fun Hav-o-matic

:: is glad she has no sibs to dress up for ::

Comment

*sniff.... people still care...

You just never know where you’ll find them sometimes Snack, and thanks..

Also thanks Sieken, Sipharus, Dara, and Dale… Don’t have to much fun while I’m away.. And well, keep the fort nailed down till I get back..

And Nuri, thanks for the reminder.. I Thought it was hot kinky monkey sex first? Ah well, I knew I was close…

Well. I’m outty in da morning.. So if I don’t see yea, good morning, good day, and good night… Take care everyone.

Comment

Take care!!!

Comment

Fort....nailed....:evil:

Comment

See you Saturday at the event Hav.

Comment

No Ogies too ....

Comment

Sorta late buuuuuuuuuuuut...

Remember dude if your trying to get a nice girl down there while wearing the monkey suit its usually not a good idea to act like a monkey. In other words no feces throwing before the main meal.

Other then that yes we want pictures and remember above all things do not drink the water.

Comment

Working...
                              X