*Standing motionless in the council room*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Standing motionless in the council room*

*As the first of eyes turned and noticed the large bio-mechanical creature, surprised gasps were heard.. No-one had heard it enter, or for that matter, even seen it.. However, there it was, the blades that made up the majority of it's forearms glistening wetly in a way that made it look as if it had just fed..*

*As the room fell to silence, the horrible raspy voice those who had spoken with it would forever recognize instantly weaved it's way into the minds of those around without an actual sound.. Indeed, with no mouth, telepathy is neccesary for speaking..*

" Nuriko has left. I request further training from another."

:: Dara nods to Sith Disciple Sl Enoth from her council chair and then addresses him ::

I understand this necessity. The list of available masters to train is as follows:

Sith Masters:

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader

Sith Lords:

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Darth Varlon
    Firebird1
    Raine Sarin
    Sumor Rayial
    Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights:

Athena Lady Darknss
    Eve Siren
    Laran Katern

Comment

*Having had lurked around the training grounds for some time now, It listened as the list was read out, for a single name. Once it heard it, it nodded it's head slightly and replied..*

" Vega Van Derveld."

*A moment passed, but not a long enough one to warrant reply, before it added, recalling the possible need for niceties here..*

" If he would take me on."

Comment

A slight cantation of his head showed the Sith Lords interest as he regarded the Disciple. It was not like anything he had ever sighted before, and he couldn't honestly say he had noticed its presence around the Empire previously. However, no doubt it put the blades on it's arms to good use, it would be entertaining and possibly even enlightening to train with it.

Why have you chosen me to replace your former Master, Disciple?

Comment

*It's reply came with an eerie quickness, causing one to wonder whether the creature had thought out every possible question and answer before-hand, or whether it thought at a faster speed than most.. Either option seemed rather ridiculous, despite also being the most likely..*

" I have heard of and seen your fighting. You are vicious in your attacks, and do not seem to care to hold back."

*It continued to just stand there, blades crossed over it's chest, awaiting response. Vega could not tell if there was more to come, but the passing moments proved that it's subtle reply was indeed it's answer.*

Comment

A wonderful ego boost.

Very well. We shall begin immeadiately. Follow me.

With that the two lefted, stalking off towards the training grounds.

Comment

Working...
            X