Firebird.........come here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firebird.........come here.

:: Rama summed the Sith Lord to him. He watched as he approached. Besides Rama was a stand with a large metal bowl on it. Inside the bowl was fire, and a large metal pole extended out of the fire. ::

OPEN YOUR SHIRT!!!!

:: Rama voice echoed loudly, as if several voices all spoke the same words. The Sith Lord Did so. He reached out and grabbed a hold of the long pole and pulled the end from the fire. On the end was a Brand.....a Marking. The Same Marking that Rama had on his chest, and his lost wife Nuriko had on her arm. It was the Symbol of a Master. Not all had it, it was an old custom that few modern Sith still praticed, but unluckly for Firebird Rama wasn't one of them. ::

IF YOU CRY OUT, IF YOU WHINCE, IF YOU EVEN SHOW THE SLIGHTEST HINT OF PAIN I WILL KILL YOU.

:: And with that Rama placed the brand against FB bare Chest. The Smell of brunt flesh rose, but Firbird did not whince or cry out. He pulled the brand away and shoved it back into the fire. ::

STAND UP.............Sith Master Firebird.

:: Phantom watched from the shadows as Master Rama promoted Firebird to Master. Phantom grinned as it had been a long time since anyone was promoted to Master. Emerging from the shadows ::

Congratulations Master Firebird.

:: Phantom bowed in respect ::

Comment

He watched Master Rama Sha with Lord Firebird, not saying a single word. Dyne was near Phantom as he nodded to the new Master, Firebird.

"Congratulations Master Firebird...."

The Sith Knight bowed to Master Firebird.

Comment

Tempist too stood in the shadows of the room, out of the main area and out of mind for the most part. He smiled, and sent a telepathic greeting.

Congratulations, Master Firebird.

Short and to the point.

Comment

*Raine smirked yet did not say a word. He was pleased by this and the knowledge that the Empire grew stronger this day. He knew the new Master would receive plenty of verbal praise from everyone else. However, a simple "congratulations" was sent privately through the force to Master Firebird before the Sith Lord turned and left the council room.*

Comment

Yet Again Sieken kept silent, and gave a short nodd to Firebird,hopeing he knew what he ment.

Comment

*Bi0 watched the event from his usual leaning on the wall spot*

(Amazing...he truly deserves the title of Master if he could endure that...)

*Bi0 tipped his hat down*

"Well done Master Firebird"

Comment

"Congratulations, Sith Master Firebird.."

Comment

From the back part of the coucil room, a laugh could be heard as the announcment was made. The Sith Knight walked out of the shadows and made his way over to the newest Sith Master. He deliberately came tat Firebird from behind and brushed shoulder with him. He circled Firebird and at least stopped in front of him. Laran's eyes seemed to stab those of the Sith Master.

" So this is the newest member to join the ranks of the masters? The Sith Empire's standards coninue to fall"

He then winked at Firebird, an aura of arrogance emanating from him.

"You would rather choose him, then have more capable people? Nowonder we are targeted on a daily basis. Weakness is our only strentgh. It is time that you made some wise choices, instead of these foolish ones"

Having said what he had come to say, he walked past Firebird, then by the coucil, ignoring each of them, and left the chambers.

OOC: congrats man, long time coming, and well desrved

Comment

"Congratulations, Sith Master Firebird. It's very much a pleasure, to say the least."
                    Lana bowed low before him, and smiled to herself as she rose.

Comment

*Sith Master Firebird rises to his feet.*
                      I thank you all for your complements and I will continue to serve you all, as I have been for such a long time.

*Firebird then looks at Laran...*
                      So you doubt me.....Very well, how do you suggest I prove my worth to you...

Comment

:: Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial observes from her council chair and then touches upon Firebird's mind via the Dark Side ::

< Congratulations, Sith Master Firebird. >

Comment

Working...
                        X