Lord Sabre, please step forward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Sabre, please step forward...

:: As her apprentice Lord Sabre enters the council room as summoned by her, he sees his Master, Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial, standing at the front of the Council Room ::

"Council, and fellow members of the Empire, my apprentice Sith Disciple Lord Sabre has demonstrated his battle prowess to me in a <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm10.showMessage?topicID=34.topic>Sim session</a> as a result of his training. His loyal service to the Empire coupled with his superb battle skills make him worthy of the honor he now receives.

It is with pride that I now bestow the rank of Sith Warrior upon him as well as present him with a customary <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Dara/sithblade2.jpg>Sith blade</a> from my personal collection for this ascension. Congratulations Sith Warrior Lord Sabre. May you wear your new rank with pride and remember this day, my apprentice."

:: Dara smiles and nods to the newest Warrior of the Empire ::

Sabre bows low before Dara,

"Thank you my master, you do me a great honor and I swear I will make the Empire and you, proud of me"

Comment

He approaches into the light, looking at Sabre as they face each other.

"Congrats Sabre, continue the good work."

Comment

DarkStar watched Dara bestow the rank on her apprentice then, without so much as looking in Sabre's direction he turned with a swish of his cloak and walked out of the council room.

Comment

"Congratulations, welcome to warriorship"

Tempist didn't think that was a real word, but it worked.

Comment

*Raine spoke up from his place in the shadows*

"Congratulations, warrior Sabre."

Comment

The Sith Knight smiled as another had started the path of darkness well.

" Congrats Warrior Sabre "

Comment

"Well done Lord Sabre"

Comment

"Congratulations, Warrior Sabre."

Comment

Working...
                  X