Sten...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sten...

*The Dark Knight entered the Council Room, nodding to each of the Council present. He turned towards the doorway, and watched as Sten entered.*

Kneel before me, Sten...

"Yes, master."

*Sten, his heart still racing from the sim and his hair still matted, knelt before him, bowing his head and waiting for whatever it was that was going to happen.*

Comment

*Snack looked down at his apprentice, his expressions unchanging.*

Why did I have you fight a simulated Jedi opponent?

Comment

"Probably because of two reasons. One: the Jedi are the common enemy of the Sith. And Two: because I once was a Jedi myself. Hence the temptation. But it's futile, for I am for the Sith and only the Sith. The past, my past is gone, banished from my mind. Is this the answer you're looking for?"

Comment

*The answe given was a surprise to be heard, yet is was indeed the one he was looking for.*

Your insights serves you well, for the latter of your reasons is the right one. Temptation. I know what it is like to fight off the Lightside, since I have been there as well. It is not an easy task, and in the simulator, you showed that you have conquered the Light within.

I hereby grant you the rank of Sith Warrior.

*A smile crossed his lips, showing the pride he had in his apprentice.*

Comment

"Thank you, master. I am honored to accept the title of Warrior."

*Still kneeling, he bows his head down to his master.*

Comment

"Congratulations, Warrior Sten! May the darkness within your heart never fail you."

Daegal saluted his comrade sharply.

Comment

Standing near the pair, Poreon walked closer as he noticed the formal part of the ceramony end. Poreon nodded respectively to his master, then turned his attention to Sten, a new Sith Warrior.

Giving Sten a handshake, Poreon spoke, "Sten! Congrats!"

Comment

Jared entered behind Poreon, also bowing.

"Congratulations Sten!" he smiled while clapping.

Comment

::Yurza walks from the back of the hall and lays a hand on Sten::

"Kudos monkey boy...you deserve it."

Comment

Raiseing a thumb up to sten one of his old buddys of the empire, he also gave a quick nod and a short smile.

Comment

"Congratulations, Sten. It is a well deserved promotion."

:: The Sith Lordess smiles nods to the newest Warrior of the Empire from her council chair ::

Comment

Dyne stepped in from the shadows to look at Sten.

"Excellent Sten....the Dark Side grows stronger now."

Comment

"Congrats Sten, your doing well."

Comment

"Congratulations, Warrior Sten. Never forget what happened here today. The Darkside lives in you now."

*Raine smirked before vanishing back into the shadows.*

Comment

Working...
                              X