Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alisa Sha, step forward

*Raine stood in the middle of the council room, his arms crossed.*

"Alisa Sha, my own Master taught you well in the beginning, and your time away from the Empire proved productive as I was shown in the Sim. Let it be known that from this day forward you are no longer a Sith Disciple. Take your place as Sith Warrior."

~Alisa Sha enters the Council room and walks to her Master. As he announces why she is there, she bows in respect and then looks at him with a smile.~

"Thank you, Master Sarin. I shall continue to focus my efforts on the advancement of the Dark Side and the Sith Empire in all that I do."

Comment

Congrats, Warrior Alisa.

Comment

"Congratulations Alisa" Xavier smiles to her as he slowly slides off the wall and takes a few steps towards her.

Comment

"Congratulations, Warrior Sha."

Comment

Grinning at Alisa, Daegal called loudly from the back of the room.

"Congratulations are certainly in order."

Comment

:: Dara nods to the newest Warrior of the Empire from her council chair ::

"Congratulations, Alisa."

Comment

The Sith Knight smiled as yet another member took a well diserved spot with in the ranks of the Empire. Athena didnt know any of the Sha family well. But she knew they had always been a proud family with in the Empire.

" congrats to the new Warrior. "

Comment

:: Standing in the back of the Council room, the young Sith Disciple heard the words spoken by Sith Lord Raine Sarin and Sith Warrior Alisa Sha. Walking towards Alisa Sha, Kekoa respectful nods at her and then speaks, “Congratulations on receiving your new rank of Sith Warrior, Princess Alisa Sha. Shall your new level and strength in the darkness empower you forever more in bring honor and glory to The Empire.” Kekoa backs away from Sith Warrior Alisa Sha and watches the others continued to congratulate her. ::

Comment

"Congratulations, Alisa."

Comment

Ahhhh The Sith Empire grows even stronger, Indeed Congratulations are very much in order.

:: A Tall Cloaked figure emerges from the darkness, a darkness he himself creats ::

Comment

' Welcome to your rank fellow Warrior'

Comment

"Congratulations, Alisa Sha, Sith Warrior."

Tempist smiled at the new warrior, knowing that she would help the empire grow with time.

Comment

"Well done, Miss Sha. Keep up the excellent work."
                            Lana smiled from a corner of the Council room at the new Warrior at TSE.

Comment

Working...
                            X