Jenobi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenobi...

"Since you have joined the Empire your skills have developed from the barest minimum to a commendable level. Your progress in training is impressive and your ability to handle yourself not only against the Sim but against fellow Sith is something to be proud of."

Vega nods.

"So, I hereby bestow upon you the rank of Sith Warrior, and present you with this dagger as a mark of your achievements."

* Jenobi got on one knee and bowed his head to listen to what his master had to say. As he got up he proudly took the dagger from his master hands, and said " thank you, i will not let you down."

Comment

Congrats, Jenobi...

Comment

YAY Jenobi!

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide nods in approval from her council seat ::

"Congratulations, Jenobi, on a well deserved promotion. May you continue to bring glory to the Empire and honor to your Master."

:: She nods to the newest Warrior of the Empire ::

Comment

Daegal nodded from the shadows.

"Congratulations."

Comment

"Congratulations!"

Comment

"Congratulations."

Comment

"Congrats"

Comment

"Keep up the good work."
                    Lana managed to smile before bowing to the new Sith Warrior Jenobi.

Comment

Emerging silently from the shadows, Callista cast her icey gaze towards Jenobi from under her dark cloak. "Congratulations..." was all she said before stepping back.

Comment

*bows to the ones that has gathered to congradulate him* thank you all...i wouldn't let you down

Comment

Working...
                        X