Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The inevitable

[c]From out the west, where darkling storm-clouds float;
    The waking wind pipes soft its rising note.
    From out the west, overhung with fringes grey,
    The wind preludes with sighs its roundelay,
    Then blowing, singing, piping, laughing loud,
    It scurries on before the grey storm-cloud;
    Across the hollow and along the hill
    It whips and whirls among the maples, till
    With boughs upbent, and green of leaves blown wide,
    The silver shines upon their underside.
    A gusty freshening of humid air,
    With showers laden, and with fragrance rare;
    And now a little sprinkle, with a dash
    Of great cool drops that fall with sudden splash;
    Then over field and hollow, grass and grain,
    The loud, crisp whiteness of the nearing rain.
    [/c]

There he sat upon a hill, yet one question remained, what was his destined will? As the clouds go scudding overhead, his mind was clear, the confusion fled..

As the storm clouds raged yonder still, he waited for the morning still, for this day would be one to remember, a day not filled with ceaseless wonder..

He rose and gazed into the endless sky, confident and undaunted determined to try......

He began his decent toward the city below, a final trek through the valley and groves he’d come to know so well, for time was making changes, and with times things had changed.. He had changed. And for what he thought was not for the better..

It was as if time had stopped.. Always ambitious he was, to expand his knowledge and skills, strive for new experiences, to attain that in which he could not have. Yet in his current situation he’d seemed to reach a plateau so to speak, yet in reality it was nothing more but an obstacle of life. He’d denied his first instinct for far too long, believing time would bring about resolve.. Wishing to preserve that which he held dear, he would now do what had to be done..

He would choose, freedom…

Having scheduled an announcement he’d make before the routine daily business of the council on this day, he approached the doors not on business this day, but to bid his farewell to a place he’d once called home.. As he entered inescapable feelings arose, having not completely thought about what he would speak about today, he remained silent for a moment as he neared the center of the room and came to a rest before all those who wished to be present.. He grinned for a moment and thought he’d just begin with the harsh reality of his life as if it were a tale from a story book…

“Consumed in the realms of my deepest sorrows, bewildered by ill-tempered vanity, what perils do spread themselves before me, advancing to murderous heights. To regurgitate such retributions upon my pitied self, to throw myself at deaths gate and to look beyond my own eyes, I have. Whilst not in grief but in questioning thoughts. Thy question’s one’s self to the extent of known answers.

One must liberate thine own mind and go to, be bold; and frighten not by the whimsical monsters that dwell in the shadows. Sit not, but strengthen the tides of your life, so that you control the ferocity within, but know to recede like the ripples of a stream, dissipating into sweet nothingness…

Such villainy of the heart makes terrible noise for the soul to bear, the treachery and strife of ones life strikes thunder to those who oppose it. Consigned to my fate, that is determined by my own conscious. Though surrounded by my virtue, a heart-felt discontent, for I have desires meant for dying for, not living in aversion…”

Pausing for a moment to allow further thoughts to gather he began again..

“The autumn was here, and the rain came down, I went searching for dreams, for a glimpse of an untold hereafter. I stood there and waited, all alone as I gazed into the distance, in search for my answer. The winds of change never made a sound, and I questioned why, as the autumn leaves fell to the ground, as always time just passes by. And time moves slowly with the years, can no one trace my silent tears? For in my mind there's a passing sigh, a broken dream and the word goodbye, a part of me will never leave, a piece of my heart will always remain..

With my mind wondering and feelings of emptiness inside. I travel on not knowing my destination. With my mind wondering I stare at the sky. Many days pass through my mind. No one-day more than this one.

Whatever the future has in store for me, I will continue to carry on as I always have in the past. Though this time I shall go alone.”

And with that said he took in one final gaze, followed by a slight nod to those who’d come.. Now was the time his journey would commence, one step by fateful step, it was a time of new beginnings..

OOC - Cool Sig Havok

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide's attention was immediately drawn to Sith Master Darth Havok as he entered the council room. As Havok spoke, a great many things entered her mind as a wash of memories flooded over her. The picture of a single moment suspended in time would remain with her forever encased in a shroud of what may have been. Although he was leaving the Empire this day to seek out his own destiny in the galaxy.. a destiny yet to be fulfilled, his time at the Empire would not be forgotten. She knew that this decision of his had been one made carefully and with great deliberation, for Havok was not a man to jump rashly into anything.

As Dara studied the powerful man of darkness, she nodded slowly at his words spoken with such conviction. Much had transpired between the two of them in the past, yet she would always hold him in the highest regard, for without his guidance she would not be who she was today. As her ocean green eyes misted over and she wondered if their paths would ever cross again, she spoke three words in his mind as he prepared to depart for the final time ::

< Goodbye... Master Havok >

[c]
      <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
      <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
      <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
      Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
      Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
      Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
      Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
      Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
      Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
      Abydos Nighthawk

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
      Staff of the Tides

Quote:
      "Do not talk about what you have done
      or what you are going to do...
      do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
      </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
      </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Every once in a while something would happen that would change the Empire forever. It was days like these that shaped the future of things to come. In creating an absense, the leaving Sith would no doubt leave behind an entourage of faithful apprentices and in the case of longtime members a whole lifetime history. Comrades, friends, family even. That was what the Empire was in truth - one family, one goal.

It was no suprise, then, to see the sadness that had come over some of the members as Darth Havok made his announcement. Vega gave a slight nod to the great Sith Master, a show of respect for all of the deeds he had done for the Empire and for all of the effort he had pushed into making the Empire as powerful as it was in it's current state.

"Fairwell, Master Havok."

Comment

DarkStar watched him leave but said not a word. He had never spoken to the Master, there was no reason to now. The Empire had changed again, as it had so many times before. It would endure though, as it always did and as his own creed said, in enduring, it would grow stronger.

As the master passed him DarkStar bowed low, a silent show of respect for the powerful Sith as he began to walk a path DarkStar himself had once walked.

Comment

Ket stood next to his brother Vega in the council room. A light sigh had escaped his lips. One too many time has he watched this happen. When Dale left,he went through it,when Ogre left,he went through it,and now it would seem,he would go through it again. Although he and Havok hadn;t shared many battles,or adventures together,He was one of the few people Ket ever let close to him. He would miss Havok quite a bit. He already did. Having just came back to the Empire,he was looking forward to catching up with Havok,but alas,this would not be. But he knew Havok had his reasons,and they were always good ones,well thought out. He only hoped he would see his friend again someday. And so he spoke,quietly,mournfully even...

"Goodbye,Havok. I shall miss you,as will everyone else here. I hope our paths will cross again one day,old friend."

Comment

All things had an beginning.

All things had an ending.

Such was one tail.

Through emotionless eyes the Sith sat there little more than an statue and listened to his apprentices words. Names of warriors great and fierce had tread through these halls in the span of a few years leaving their mark as was their right with the deeds and judgement they made in battles and the ways of the Sith. He could remember when he was far less than he was, a time so long ago when he took a young student under his wing with promise. In the time that followed he watched that pupil rise up in the ranks and had even become an Emperor for a time.

The wheels of fate changed that destiny to another but still battles were left to fight and as such many were with blade or words. It was a change that some would feel more than others, the Sith Master had become use to it now, he had seen many come and go for a variety of reasons. Some searching for noble truths, others for selfish reasons. Some left because they could no longer function as they were in an environment that was no longer theirs.

The place they called home could change, the names would not and battles still waited. Where the fates would fall non could really know for the fates were often riddled with uncertain futures and gambled destinies.

As he watched the apprentice that had become a Master leave there was one thing that flashed in his eyes.

Respect.

It was not a time to grieve for the loss however, as in all things it meant it was time to begin working on those that would help to fill the void. Much like Havok in his early days many showed promise and who knew how far they like him could go.

Comment

Working...
              X
              G-NF0GT8SKB1