A Personal Mission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Personal Mission

Jade enters the Council Room and kneels before the Council Members, her head lowered in deep respect. There she remains under she is given the order to rise or speak.

*Snack looked down from his chair to Jade, who had entered and knelt before them. He could tell she had something on her mind, and wished to speak to the Council about something. He nodded his head to her.*

Rise. You seem like you have something to say... That is why we are here. To listen. What's up?

Comment

Rising a brow as the woman entered he looked at her from his seat, his face largely concealed under his hood, an hand tapped upon the arm rest, his fingers lightly hitting its surface in a pattern.

"Yes.....speak..."

Comment

:: Sitting next to Sith Master Jedah Lynch, Sith Master Dara Shadowtide looked up from her datapad and waited for Jade to address the council ::
        [c]
        <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
        <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
        <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
        Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
        Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
        Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
        Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
        Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
        Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
        Abydos Nighthawk, Kaine Darklighter

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
        Staff of the Tides

Quote:
        "Do not talk about what you have done
        or what you are going to do...
        do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
        </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
        </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Jade rises to her feet and nods to each member, then clears her throat.

"I must take a leave of absense. As you must know, I have children, and one of them is in danger. I have to go save her, for she needs me."

Jade pauses and chooses her words carefully.

"Yes, it is true that my oldest daughter Tomika Iga Ninja IS a Jedi Padawan. I know some of the members of this Empire will wonder why I am bothering to save a Jedi. The Answer is simple.

She is my daughter. I will risk my own life for her just to make sure she is happy. Right now, my sister has kidnapped Tomika. I dont care if my kids are Jedis or Siths or Shadow Jedis. They are important to me, and I have to help them whenever they need me."

Jade lowers her head as if in defeat. When she speaks, her voice sounds as if she is pleading.

"I ask this Council to understand my reason and to let me go help Tomi. She needs me. This is the first time I have asked anything like this of my Empire."

After she finishes speaking and glances back up, waiting the decision from the Council.

Comment

"Even if you go to save her do you believe even if you rescue her physical form she will be willing to follow you? She may be your child but will she consider you as such if she has fallen and her mind corrupted. There have been occasions when such missions have lead to confrontations, do you believe yourself able to fight if it came to that."

Comment

Jade thinks for a moment, then responds.

"I can feel her pain. I can hear her calling me, as I have a bond with her and all my children. My sister is indeed trying to turn her dark, but she is resisting, as I once did when I was a Jedi Master."

She pauses again.

"She wishes to be what I once was, as if gave her hope for her life that maybe someday she can change someones life."

She lowers her head again, thinking, then raises it.

"I am loyal to the Empire, and to everyone here, but I will help her even if I am forbidden to go.

I know that may not sound loyal, but it is the truth. I know some of you have the power to see into my mind. If you do, you can see for yourself the torture she is enduring."

She looks at each council member, then finally settles her gaze upon Jedah Lynch.

"Is it my understanding that you wish to have her as a member of the Empire?"

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide rises from her council seat and approaches Jade ::

"To me, this appears to be a family matter and I see no problem with your attending to it immediately. Regarding your daughter joining the Sith Empire, I believe that it is her decision to apply for membership as all others do. We will always welcome those into our fold who are dedicated to the Dark Side and serving the glory of this Empire."

Comment

Jade lowers her head after a soft sigh of relief. After a moment, she looks back up at Dara.

"Thank you Master Dara, for understanding, as the rest of you.

I will not bring her here unless she so wishes. Before I can question her, she will need time to heal. She is going through a great deal of horror that she must be helped to overcome."

Comment

Working...
                  X