Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might makes right(Zena)

Might makes right.

An old saying that for the most point is true.

Those who are in power shape the world and its people around them, those in control make the reality and truth where before there could be horror and lies. Those in power did indeed control much with words or blade that made up their might, they gave life as much as they could take it away, damned people and made saints out of others.

In the life of a Sith might meant taking life all too often.

Their battle harden souls gave no way or path to those that treaded lightly and those who proved themselves were rewarded. He had left a call on his apprentices Zena's communicator in her room to come to the council room where he currently sat upon a seat in silence, his cloak hanging down all around him. Through his hood only one eye showed and in its orb was darkness and rage.

It would not be long till she arrived.

:*:Accessing the Council room, Zena's obsidian cloak billowed fluently in her wake. At her right hip in its nesting scabbard was her Sith sword, with a double bladed light saber hilt sequestered at her belt. She sunk to a knee before Sith Master Jedah Lynch, respectfully bowing her head.

.."What do you command of your loyal Apprentice, my Master.."

Comment

"Only that to ask a question of you and judge your worth."

Running a finger against his chair he clicked his finger and grinned his fanged expression that marked him one of the undead. In a blur he was beside her, his cloak wavered behind him revealing his lightsaber hilt and the light weight body armor he wore. Its design black with red, the traditional Sith colors of ages past.

"In battle and deed there is strength wisdom and will that must be unwavering, one tempers the other and missing even of these things a person shall fall to a greater opponent who can master them. Do you believe that you have begun to learn what each of them means."

Comment

"Yes, Master," she spoke as she rose.

"Strength, wisdom, and will, all comprise of the unique make up of a Sith combatant. Each one supports the other. Without wisdom of the DarkForce and battle strategics, strength is a wasted attribute. Will, is the dedication that makes our kind most powerful and unyielding, yet he who is void of this motivation, lacks the inherent quest a Sith always strives for, in the endless drive for conquests and domination. Strength, resides not only in our bodies, and our Dark Force attunement, but in our minds as well. We must always build on our strength, or we could be crushed under our enemies' feet."

Zena remained at disciplined attention in her Master's presence.

Comment

"You indeed have learned wisely since you first came to these holy halls."

Stepping beside her he griped the hilt of his scimitar as he pulled it forth from its sheath, the sound of the blade being removed was easily audible to the Sith disciples ears. Free of its confines the Sith stood behind her and held the blade high, with one swipe he could take the head.

Bringing the blade downwards he let the edge lightly touch her skin on her neck leaving only a slight cut on her flesh, a small drop of blood rolled forth. Holding the blade in font of her face her reflection was shown in its metal.

"What do you see."

Comment

:*:Keeping her composure, as not to flinch from the cut, she eyed the stream of blood trailing down her apparel.:*:

.."I see my Master testing me. An attack should dictate a counterstrike. Is this not what you desire of your Apprentice?"..

:*:Her hand was resting on her saber hilt, as she was cooly calculating in her mind her next action.:*:

.."I also see how easily I could be executed, if I have not my wits about me in the facade of an enemy.".. she added on.

.."Are you taking the place of an enemy to exercise my anger? As I can clearly discipher, it shows on this face of a Sith Empire soldier."..

:*:As a Mercenary, Zena was taught not to trust anyone, and was growing increasingly confused by the test.:*:

Comment

Resting the surface of the blade on her shoulder he lifted it off to the right of her once more the blade was directly lined up with her neck ready for that single strike to behead the brash apprentice.

In the palm of his hand a crackle echoed forward as dark side energy formed and began to grow, dark blue and black beams raced off the ground to the energy swirl he held. Quickly he held up his arm and rammed the energy mass into her shoulder blade causing a burst of pain to travel up and down her side.

The Sith Masters fingers dug into her skin as he griped her upon the shoulder, his hand held tight to her shoulder blade, the crackle rung easily in her ears as the burning sensation flowed throughout her body. If she fell she failed.

If he passed out she failed.

If she died than she wasn't worthy to serve him as an apprentice.

The blood flowed out around his nails that dug into her flesh, searing electric like beams radiated out from his hand. At last he pulled his hand free, blood covering his fingers. Puffs of smoke rose up from her clothing around the shoulder where he had burned her, as the smoke vanished into the air there was an clear red glow etched into her skin, the mark of a Sith from the Sith Master himself.

"You have now risen, You are a Sith Warrior".

Comment

:*:Zena's face was contorted in pain, yet she held her composure through the arduous ordeal. The noxious odor of burned flesh was permeating the air about them, rising in atmospheric waves, like the heated loam on the barren Tattooine desert at midday. She could not speak, as all her energy was focused on maintaining her resolute stance, unwavering in the vigorous facade of the monumental DarkForce assualt. Zena nodded to her Master, as pride coursed through her veins, after being bestowed the honor of 'warrior,' and an ascention in rank.:*:

Comment

She spoke softly from within the darkness, gazing on at the ceremony from afar.

"Many congrats on your promotion."

Comment

:*:Zena nodded to Lana, as she still could not speak, but flashed a brief smile communicating 'via' the Dark Force.:*:

Thankyou Lana...The test was excruciating and trying, but as you see, I managed to survive.

Comment

:: Sitting in her council chair, Sith Master Dara Shadowtide smiled and nodded to the newest Warrior of the Empire ::

"Congratulations Zena. It is a well deserved promotion. The Empire grows stronger this day."[c]
                      <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                      <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                      <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                      Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                      Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                      Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                      Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                      Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                      Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                      Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                      Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                      "Do not talk about what you have done
                      or what you are going to do...
                      do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                      </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                      </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Thankyou, Sith Master Shadowtide. I shall serve the Empire to the fullest, with unquestionable honor.

Comment

Working...
                        X