I Fall before the Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Fall before the Council

Rafasius the Red enters the Sith Council with no feelings of fear or trepidation. He is here for a reason and hopes to accomplish it at what ever costs.
    " I am Rafasius the Red, leader of a small band of hunters, searching the galaxy for Jedi. My powers are not to there fullest yet, and in my study of the Dark Side, I have come to realize that it may be the only way to accomplish my goals. For the better meant of myself and all the Sith."
    Bowing before the council on one knee, they are able to see that he is already carrying a lightsaber. THere is no blaster gun to be found on him. He seems to carry himself with a dignified air, even though he seems a little broken.

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide looks up from her council chair at the stranger. Looking him up and down, she ponders what he seeks from the council ::

"If you wish to join our ranks, you may apply in the recruitment area like all others. Unless there is something else you seek.."

[c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
    Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

"I seek many things."
      Rafasius bows low in a formal sweeping manner.
      " I have applied and am waiting. But patience is not a virtue I am prone to have. I seek the more direct route. I have need of a master. And I know that I should wait in the recruitment area, but, the matters surronding my life are more grave then waiting."
      Raf, still on one knee, looks up at her with sincere commitment. In his eyes of crystal blue, can be read a thousnad emotions, and the strongest pulling at his soul, is Anger. Not at any one here. But at the things that have tormented him.

Comment

"Only after completing the lengthy admission process in the recruitment area, and only after a council member gives final approval for you to join, will you be allowed to choose a master. There is no exception to this."

Comment

"THen my error is great, and I most humbly offer up my apoligies at any problems I may have caused. I really do not intend to be a burden to anyone anymore. And definatly not to the people that I am trying to...........umm join I guess."
          Raf bows low before Mistress Shadowtide. His words are truly sincere.
          " I am just eager to begin. I am a hard worker. A man who is not used to waiting. I am sorry for problems I may have caused, but not for my actions. I do only what I think I have to."
          Again his trademark bow.

Comment

:: Dara nods ::

"You must keep in mind that we do not know anything about you or where you come from. It is only by an in depth questioning in recruitment, which again will take some time, that we will gather the necessary information to see if you are to become a member of this organization. Now I would suggest your returning to the recruitment area so that this process may continue."

Comment

" Then so it shall be."
              With a curt nod and a meanigfull smile Rafasius turns to leave.
              " This way, right?"

Comment

Working...
              X