Tempist Opps please step forward...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempist Opps please step forward...

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide had sent word for the Sith Warrior to meet her in the Council room. What was about to occur today was on behalf of his master, Sith Lord Miryan no Trunks, who had left a dated holopad with instructions to Dara should the Sith Lord not be present to make this announcement himself. As Tempist entered the Council room, Dara nodded to him and then spoke loudly enough for all in the room to hear ::

"Sith Warrior Tempist Opps. Your master Sith Lord Miryan no Trunks has asked me to carry out something important. He regrets that he is not here to do this but was very specific in his wishes should he still be absent on this particular date.

So without further delay, it is at this time that I present to you the well earned rank of Sith Knight. Remember this day and may you continue to bring glory to the Sith Empire."

:: The Sith Master nods to the newest Sith Knight of the Empire ::

OOC:
    This is a copy/paste of what Miryan wanted me to post to you that he told me in MSN yesterday:

thatryanguy says:
    I'm sorry that I wasn't able to do this myself Temps, but I was planning on promoting you with honors and all that when the damnation's touch mission was over with. I realized that that wasn't a suitable option, considering how fast that thread's moving >_< and since my ISP's being so problematic recently, and my time online's fairly limited even Then, I felt asking Dara when I saw her would be the best option..

[c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
    Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

As soon as he had recieved the summons to the council room, he droped everything he was doing, and ran there, thinking that somthing had happened to his master or Lasarian, his son. He stood there, infront of the Sith Mistress, and a look of worry and panic was completely erased and replaced with one of pride and suprize. He droped to one knee and said only a few words.

"Thank you.... I will."

He stood again, this time with a new found sense of duity. Now he shared the responsibility of carying on the darkness with so many others before him.

ooc:

Thanks, I hope that your ISP gets more stable soon MnT! And thanks Dara!

Comment

Clapping boomed through the entire room as Sith Knight Daegal Murdoch stepped toward his blood brother, and the newest Knight of the Empire. It was not too long ago that Daegal had been standing where Tempist was, and he knew how his brother felt.

"Congratulations, brother."

Daegal extended his hand and bowed slightly as a sign of respect.

Comment

Nikka smiled at the newly promoted Sith Knight and bowed.

"Congratulations, Tempist.

Comment

*He bowed his head to the latest addition to the Knights*

"Many Blessings to you..."

Comment

' Congrats tempist'

Comment

"Congratulations, Tempist."

Comment

Jade's glowing yellow eyes are all that are seen in the shadows as she nods to Tempist, smiling slightly.

"Congrats Tempist." and joins the clapping.

Comment

Congrats, Tempist, on a promotion well earned.

Comment

Callista grinned broadly at her sparing partner, offering a silent congratulation to him. You are most deserving of this honor, Tempist. Congrats!

Comment

"Congratulation-sss Knight Opps."

Comment

Tempist felt someone patting his back as the figure came up besides him and nodded slightly. As Tempist saw it was Dyne, he spoke to him about his promotion.

"Congrats Tempist, well deserved indeed my friend."

Comment

Though he tried to hold it back at first, a broad smile spread accross his face. He took his brother's hand and gave a nod of thanks. He turned to everyone else and said three simple words.

"Thank you all...."

Comment

"Congradulations..."

Comment

Working...
                            X