*Stepping before the Council*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Stepping before the Council*

*Dark Lord, Darth Snack, walked into the center of the Council Room, the hood of his cloak drapped down around his back and shoulders to give everyone a clear picture of his pale face. Coming to a rest in the middle of the room, Snack bowed his head and then looked up at the members of the Empire's Council, one which he serves as well.*

As some of you might have guessed, my first apprentice, Jake sir Poreon, has taken a leave of abscence for an undefined amount of time. I was saddened to hear this, as I believe he might not be back.

*He took a short breathe of air and paused, lowering his head. Poreon was his first ever apprentice, and a mighty fine one at that. He was a very apt Sith Knight who had his whole future in head of him... and it would have been bright. He was also a best friend...*

One of his own apprentices has approached me, and after talking with him, he wished to come under my tutaliege. I ask permission from the Council to take Vakhar Azkarel as one of my Sith Apprentices.

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide studied Dark Lord Snack as he spoke with conviction regarding one of his own apprentices. She too felt a connection with her own apprentices and knew the importance of the words she heard today. Nodding in agreement, she spoke to Darth Snack ::

"I feel it is only appropriate for you to continue the instruction of your own apprentice's apprentice. Therefore, you have my endorsement to do so."

:: She looked around to the other council members to see what they had to say regarding the matter brought before them ::

[c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
    Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

*Bowing his head to Dara, Snack returned his gaze to the rest of the Council.*

If there are no objections from the rest, I will begin his instruction within the day.

Comment

Learning forth in his chair, the face of the Sith was grim and his eyes sometimes shining in bright green looked forth with only a deadly dark damning look. His arms beside his side he knew Snack would know that he was not casting judgement nor objected the move, for the winged one did support this.

"It is only fitting and thus I do believe should be allowed. You are the best person for this task and to make sure to educate the person for the times ahead. You shall not disappoint I know."

Comment

Working...
        X
        G-NF0GT8SKB1