A reguest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A reguest

Borsk walked through the council doors and walked to the center of the coucil chamber.Borsk bowwed and then he dropped to one knee.

"Members of the council I would like to make a request that will determine my fate at the empire."

Borsk had a look of guilt on his face as he spoke.

"If you will allow me to ask this....may i chose another mentor to continue my training, for my master Lord Van-Derveld has not yet returned and i am very eager to continue my training.I am very loyal and will serve my mentors until after their death.And also i would like to be trained by one who is close to my master.And i hope that this dicision will not effect my relationship with Lord Van-Derveld."

blade walked into the council room in a dark cloak and the hood over his face and looked at the man who was also an apprentice to Vega.

" you need to be patient he will return to train us agian soon my friend."

blades eyes flash a orange color as he stood beside Borsk.

OOC: if you have not talked to Vega as of late on aim or via email contact me

Aim: Outerworld2000
    MSN: [email protected]

If you decide to email me I will need your email address so your message can get past the filter.

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide listens to both Borsk and then to Blade Ice, also one of Vega's apprentices, before speaking to Borsk's initial request of the council ::

"The choice of a master is yours to make alone, Sith Disciple Borsk Qel Droma, as I know you were fully aware of when you initially selected Vega. Vega has always trained his apprentices in a timely manner and for him to be gone this long must be due to something important. However I would encourage you to speak with Sith Lord Vega Van Derveld regarding training with a mentor before coming to the council with a request. If Vega is alright with your training in the interim with a mentor approved by him, then yes, you may do so."

[c]
      <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
      <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
      <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
      Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
      Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
      Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
      Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
      Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
      Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
      Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
      Staff of the Tides

Quote:
      "Do not talk about what you have done
      or what you are going to do...
      do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

</td>[/c]</MARQUEE></FONT></td>
      </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Borsk looked up at Blade and spoke,"I have been gone for sometime and i havn't been able to train in so long...but i've seen my future in a vision....and something is going to happen to me..."

Borsk looked up at Dara,"I am going to be killed on a trip to some planet the vision was to hazy but i am sure when it is to happen....it is to happen on my birthday,which is only a few days away from now. I have requested this becuase i fear for my life and i have no saber and my abilities are very 'rusty'...i wish to be in shape and in the right state of mind when this happens so i can alter my fate."

Borsk keeped his eyes on Dara.

Comment

OOC: Borsk has my permission to train with someone else in my absence.

Comment

"I do not wish to choose a master,if it is possible i would like to be taken by one who would like to train me."

Comment

A shadowy man steped out from the darkness, as the ebon void of light seemed to encompas his body even as he left from the edge of the room.

"I'd be willing to teach you, but I will not tolerate failure."

Comment

Borsk turned his attintion to Tempists.

"I swear to you there will be no failing, I will gladly be your deciple in the dark arts."

Borsk looked back at the council and awaited their decision.

Comment

Working...
                X
                G-NF0GT8SKB1