Death and Rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death and Rebirth

She walked in the stride that everyone knew. Confident, powerful, and skilled. The clone of The Sith Empires Sith Knight Athena Lady Darknss. Made her way towards the council seats. She had already met up with Sith Master Shadowtide. On the planet of Coruscant as well as her other blood sister Dale.

Every loyalty was here within this Empire where her maker was killed. Not far from here in the walls where painted red with her blood. The blood that never ran.

Her violet eyes scaned the room looking at each of the Council members. She knelt to the ground infront of her Makers Master.

" Mistress Shadowtide. An honor to see you once more. "

"Athena?"

The Disciple stood there, nearly in shock. Memories flooded in her mind as she looked in the face of the person she had tried to save. Except it was a clone.

Biting her lower lip gently, Syren choked back tears. Why did she come here, anyways ? To make everyone remember the horrible event that took the Sith Knight's life ?

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide smiled and nodded to the clone of her apprentice, Sith Knight Athena Lady Darknss. Memories of the events surrounding her blood sister's brutal death flooded her mind but Dara returned her attention to the woman kneeled before her ::

"Rise, Lady Athena. It is good to see you once more as well. From our meeting on Coruscant, you indicated that you wished to carry on your maker's will and continue on in her place in the Empire.. is that what brings you here today?"

[c]
      <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
      <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
      <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
      Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
      Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
      Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
      Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
      Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
      Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
      Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet, Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
      Staff of the Tides

Quote:
      "Do not talk about what you have done
      or what you are going to do...
      do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

</td>[/c]</MARQUEE></FONT></td>
      </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

The Lady Athena rose from her kneeling postion and looked over at Syren. The face of the child that had tried to save her maker.

Looking back at the Mistress Shadowtide.

" Indeed M'Lady. I have come to return to the Empire the child once lost to it. To return to you your apprentice. And maybe one day, your blood sister. I know its not going to be an easy transition, but one that should be taken. I have come here with the same training that my maker had. From all of her teachers. I have returned with the skills she used to defeat her Jedi foe. And I have returned with every memory she had. And my own of her death. "

She looked around in silence. Nothing was heard.

" That is only if the council wishes me too. "

Comment

:: Dara looked into the clone's eyes and saw her blood sister standing before her once more. Knowing that others who had passed away and returned with clones to the Empire in the past, the Sith Master did not see why this case would be any different ::

"With the events of others returning to the Sith Empire in a similar manner and also considering your long service to the Empire as well as your exemplification of complete loyalty at all times to this organization, I welcome you back to the Sith Empire, Sith Knight Lady Athena.. my apprentice."

:: Dara smiled ::

Comment

"Welcome to the Empire,"

She managed to get, her voice hoarse. Bowing in respect to 'Athena', Syren turned and walked out quickly.

Comment

No doubt some would be surprised.

Than most were still young in ways some could never understand or comprehand.

The dead seldom stayed dead and there existed ways to cheat the grim reaper of all. Such had he done once before so long ago in a time that was foreign from the current day. Others from time to time despite the recounts and spoken testimony of witnesses walked with blood in their veins, their eyes teaming of life.

Seeing her now was not so much a shock.

A surprise perhaps but not one that played on his mind by any means.

From the woman he still sensed the same darkness and presence that existed before, different in some degrees than before but he had gone through an similar state of transition. All in all Lynch was pleased to see the woman full of life again. She had been an ally and well versed in the dark ways.

"Well met"

Few words.

Yet there were few words that needed to be said on the matter.

Comment

They had all known the shackles of death wouldn't hold her. Though Vega had mourned her passing like no other before, in his heart of hearts he'd known someday she would rise. Spirit possession, resurrection, cloning - whatever the means, it didn't matter. And thus today, Elena also found herself unconcerned.

"My my.."

She murmured to herself. Vega had been infatuated with the Lady Athena for a sometime, an unusual concept for Elena to have to deal with in her mind, but no doubt one that would fade with time.

"It is good to see you back here, Athena."

Comment

Jade nods to Lady Athena. Though the Disciple Jade had not been here for the terrible events that took place, she had heard about it, and felt guilty. Even more now seeing Athena's clone before her.

"Welcome back, Lady Athena."

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  G-NF0GT8SKB1