::Enters the hall and addresses the council::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::Enters the hall and addresses the council::

::Saharia enters the hall, and looks at the council members before bowing her head in honour towards the lords and ladies of high power::

Lords and ladies, I come to ask a question considering my master, Miryan. I wish to know when he will come back for I have heard that he have left for a mission of a sort.
    Is this true?

blade who had been wondering the halls and ended up in the council camber and over heard Saharia's question blade looked at her then at the council whom seemed to be discussing the situation. blade eyes flashed a light orange from the dark corner.

" If master has left on a mission do you think the council can tell you in a public place as this? "

Comment

"No one has security clearance to be here but members of the Empire. I do not see why they could not confirm or deny this. She did not ask for details. Of course, it is the Council's decision."

Comment

::Saharia looked at Blade and Daegal,considered this::

If I am to rephrase my question I might just ask how long he will be gone so I may calculate how long I will be without guided training. If they do not answer me that then I will have to train unguided for however long it may take.
        I do not wish to ask any forbidden questions

Comment

blade glared at Daegal

" don't you think if her master wanted her to know he would have told her himself. "

blade turned and walked out of the room

Comment

As Blade was leaving, Daegal spoke to him.

''If you have a problem with me, we can fix it on the Training Grounds. Otherwise, don't speak to me like that again. She has a right to ask whatever she wants. It is not your decision, nor mine, as to whether or not she gets an answer."

Comment

blade replied back in the same manner.

" I have no problem with Daegal you just got on my nerves and I will speak to you anyway I choose I owe you no form of respect. "

blade left it at that and kept on on walking strait down the hall.

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide passed Blade Ice in the hallway as she made her way to the Council room. Stepping into the room, she nodded to those present and made her way to her council seat. Sitting down gracefully, Dara depressed a holopad which played back the events which transpired in the room before her arrival. Her brow furrowed at seeing a couple of things which distracted her, but she turned her attention back to Saharia's question and concern regarding her master ::

"Saharia, Sith Lord Miryan no Trunks has contacted me and wanted me to relay to you that he would like for you to choose a mentor in his unpredicted absence. He does not want your training to fall behind for any reason."

OOC:
                Miryan simply can't get his ISP to connect regularly and is really sorry he can't be around right now. He said he posted about this in Unknown Regions but when I was able to see him on MSN for about the 10 minutes he could keep his ISP connected, he asked me to post this for him.

[c]
                <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                "Do not talk about what you have done
                or what you are going to do...
                do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

::Saharia nodded at the news, and hoped he would be back soon.::

I would choose any mentor who would be willing to take me on. And wherever master Miryan is I wish him luck.

OOCaegal, is it still ok for you to be my mentor?

Comment

From the side a voice soft and soothing that hid a inner darkness that spoke of power and danger flowed to the womans ears.

"I would not fear for Miryan, he has proven himself resourceful and knowledgable when it comes to trouble."

A black cloaked man with dark hair and haunting eyes approached the woman in a calm and collected fashion. Walking death with a heart of darkness and unyielding might the chaos Sith came to stand before the woman, his eyes locking with hers in a unbreakable stare.

"If you choose do choose wisely and make sure you make the right choice for not all are the same and the one that may train you may not be so forgiving."

Holding up a hand to her face a darkened bone hilt thrust outward into the Siths grasp which he gripped.

snikt

A blade shiny and sharpened to a deadly curve popped forth from the ebony blade that sliced two of her eyelashes sending them fluttering down before her eye where the blade lay only the barest of inches from slicing into her eyeball.

With a quick turn of his arm the blade was moved away from her before it could cut into her and he grabbed her arm and held it out applying enough pressure so her arm opened up where he than placed the hilt.

"Remember, always be on your guard and to all things else be ready for the unexpected."

Giving an last look at her he turned away, his cloak flapping behind his large dark form from which two massive wings shot out to wrap around him before he left the room.

Comment

:;Saharia watche the sith master leave then nodded, making her decision::

I wish for Daegal Murdoch as my mentor if he would have me.

::She bowed her head in honour of these words, and a symbol of her respect for the sith.::

Comment

Looking at the woman, Daegal's face remained stone-like, showing no emotion at all. It was almost as if he had expected this, but surely there was no way he could have known who she would select. Clad in traditional black Sith robes, adorned with a crimson Rune on the chest, the Sith Knight was quite a menacing sight. His voice was even, commanding, yet not loud.

"Why do you choose me?"

Comment

::Saharia heard the words and knew who it was, his presence was strong in the room. She turned to him and replied::

You have a strong aura of power around you. I have also heard you are a good teacher, and there is a certain amount of respect around your name when others speak it that it strikes me you are a good choice.

Comment

Daegal nodded.

"Very well then."

Daegal turned to his own Master, Dara Shadowtide and spoke to her.

"My Master, I wish to accept Saharia's request to be her mentor, but I seek the Council's approval. What say you?"

Comment

:: Dara looked upon her own apprentice with pride and let a small smile grace her lips ::

"Sith Knight Daegal Murdoch, you have approval to train Saharia in the absence of her master, Sith Lord Miryan no Trunks."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1