Fall No More (Resignation from TSE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall No More (Resignation from TSE)

The council doors opened once more for the second time since the Lupine darksiders return from Korriban. The first occasion had been the promotion of his apprentice Xavier Sadow to the rank of Sith Knight; however this second appearance would be much more important. He strode in accompanied by a figure, whom some would recognize whilst others would not. Though the two stood close, Vega stood a prominent position in front of his acquaintance – one Taja Loraan – with his gaze directed towards the Council.

Esteemed Council,” he began in a grating murmur, “And members of The Sith Empire.”

Vega folded his arms behind his back as he cleared his throat, casting a glance around the room.

“I come before you today with an important point to bring to your attention – my resignation from this organization.”

The Lord’s eyes came to rest upon the faces of the present Council members.

“My place is no longer here, but with the Black Hand. I will not explain my reasons for my departure, quite simply because I do not have to. My time here has been fruitful, and I thank each one of you who has benefited to my cause, but I no longer wish to call you comrades. All of you, that is, but one…”

On speaking this final word he turned to the seated figure which he referred to. The epitome of perfection in the Lupine’s eyes.

“Master,” he spoke the single word, “I may no longer follow the creed of the Empire but I request that I may be permitted to remain as your apprentice. If not this, then let me at least consider you my mentor…”

This said he paused a moment, then continued.

“To those who have trained under me, you are free to choose another Master if you so wish, or are forced, to. If not you may find me at a training ground on my home plant where you can continue your lessons. My home is your own, and you are free to come and go as you please there.”

Vega closed his eyes momentarily, and then opened them once more to look upon the faces before him.

“This is all I have to say. Unless, aside from the Council, any one else has anything to say, I will be departing as soon as possible…”

::Xanatos watched coldly as his "master" abandoned TSE...

and more importantly, him. X's chillingly ice blue eyes focused in on him. Xanatos said nothing to Vega just stared at him, a slight twitch becoming ever more present on his face::

Comment

a loud thud was hear in the room, as all the members in there looked around to see jenobi with both knees on the ground and cursing silently to himself. when he got control of himself he stood up and spoke to all there " i came here to get away from people i either cared about or deeply
      respected leave me. i came here to learn how to deal with that and get revenge. this became my home " he looked directly at his master " you became something of a father to me, someone who taught me, someone i repsect, but more importantly someone i could look up to." he looked
      back down at the ground " but i see that i'm fates most tormented victim, it seems i cannot get away from it's cruelty, cannot get away from it messing with me, and my mind." he looked back to his master, and chuckles lightly " it seems that whenever i get comfortable and find a new place to call home, a new family, one that would always be there when you needed it, fate comes and changes everything." he pulls out he dagger, but motions he intends to do no harm, and continues " you, you gave this to me. i would always day dream about the day you, would see this blade find it's mark on a jedi. about how i would see your grin of proudness, saying to me well done my apprentice. now it seems, it may never come." he put away the dagger, and pulls out a crest with two swords overlapping and a crown in the middle. " this coin is the royal crest of my family, it is presented to one from father to son, and when the time comes it is returned to the father showing that he does not
      need it anymore to remember who and what he is" jenobi hands it to his master " my father is dead, but i felt as though he was reborn in you. so i return it to you." before he walks out the room he does one more thing. he draws his dagger, and cuts his hand. his squeezes his hand
      over the coin, and as a drop of blood hits the coin the right sword starts to shimmer and a holo-pic of jenobi is standing. then he tells his master " one day when you are
      ready do what i have done and the coin will be complete" he then turns and walks away, he knows he may sound soft and weak in the ears of the council, but they must know it depresses him to see people continue to slip away from him. only now he has a new strength, now fate will be
      another way we can channel the darkside. jenobi grins at that thought, looks over to xanatos and nods, then walks out the room.

Comment

DarkStar stared at Vega, an old anger building inside him. It was not the first time Dark Jedi had robbed him of a friend and battle companion. He snarled to himself. This was not over but the Sith Lord said nothing out loud, his expression said everything that needed to be said to anyone who looked.

His face was a mask of rage and disapproval, in his eyes Vega had fallen from the Dark path, and those that did not walk the path with DarkStar were his enemies.

Comment

Daegal stared at his long-time friend, Lord Vega Van Derveld. His face was at first one of disbelief, but it quickly faded to one of anger. Like DarkStar, Daegal considered any not fighting with him to be fighting against him.

"Why don't you just become a real Jedi?

Comment

The corner of Taja's lips twitched, threatening to swallow the facade of solemnity she had erected specifically for the occasion. Sith: their every thought so perceptible, so... transparent. It was, in a perverted sense, rather amusing; the unbridled fury which fueled their unrelenting craving for power also caused their open susceptibility to change. At least this much was evident from the reception her brother now received. Some things never changed.

Shifting her weight to one foot, she stared past Vega's shoulder, studying the reactions of his announcement. Not just their words and expressions of aversion, oh no: their surface thoughts were far too easily heard by this Dark Jedi to avoid listening in. Their feelings of betrayal, grief... touching, considering how they strived to be perceived.

Much time had elapsed since her own avowal, her rejection of the Sith philosophies, and yet the manner in which they responded to such was unwavering. Shame? No, her experiences with the Empire had merely furthered her personal studies, confirming that which she already knew. That left no room for self-recrimination.

As nostalgic as she wasn't, there remained still the latter purpose of her brother's visit here today. Straightening her posture, Taja awaited the arrival of one Dara Shadowtide, and her response.

Comment

blade stood in a dark corner behind a pillar listening to his master falling out from TSE favor and into the black hands ranks. blade was in torment he liked vega very well as a master but he was also angered at his leaving. How could vega do such a thing especial when blade was so close to reaching the rank of knight a rank that he saw many who had joined after him in TSE achieve before him.

blade had been pushed away at every turn he wanted nothing more then to go back to his room in the HQ and die there in his sleep.

blades eyes glowed a bright orange because of his mix of emotions. what would he do from here he did not know he felt the nothingness he had felt well up with in him again the nothingness he had felt just before joining the TSE. what was next for blade he did not care he lost all the emotions he had learned to feel in that one moment he had reverted back his old pitiful self a self who had room for no one else.

blade feel to the ground leaned up against the pillar and just listen nothing more he could careless of Vega van dervelds fate or his own Life was Just a slow journey towards death anyway.

Comment

"well if that is choice Vega." The Pale faced Council member spoke up. "Then don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya." :: He said the last part with a wide grin.

"And you!"

:: He pointed at Taja. ::

"You don't belong here..........OUT! NOW!"

Comment

:: The Sith Master's gaze was focused on her apprentice as he spoke of his resignation from the Sith Empire. Vega seemed different as she looked upon him and listened to his brief address. Dara had forseen this event coming as the former Sith Lord's appearance around the Empire had been lacking for several weeks now as he became more withdrawn. Vega had indeed harnassed a great deal of power lately, although she was disappointed to see its ultimate toll on him. The choices he made for his life were just that.. his choices. And although she did not at all agree with his choosing to walk the weaker path of the Dark Jedi sect, Dara would always respect the memory of the man he was while at the Empire and the man she felt he might be destined to be once again someday.

Taking in a deep breath, Sith Master Shadowtide rose regally from her council chair and focused her ocean green eyes upon Vega and the woman standing next to him for some unknown reason. The woman beside him had no place in the Council room and Dara's menacing glare reiterated that point as their eyes met briefly. Not wasting any more time on the insignificant woman, Dara looked up at the former Sith Lord and nodded before she spoke to him for what would be the very last time within these walls ::

"Vega.. this is indeed a disappointing day for the Sith with your departure from our organization to which you have served so loyally for so long. However, your exemplary service to the Empire as well as your impressive training techniques will continue to benefit the Sith Empire as you leave us. So as you see, in actuality it is you who have benefitted our cause, so thank you for your time well served.

Regarding your continuing as my apprentice, I do not believe that would work out as our focus of study and overall philosphies are now contradictory. I feel that being your mentor would be the most appropriate capacity for me. Again, I do hope that you find your way back to the true power of the Dark Side one day, my apprentice. Until then, I would advise a swift departure at this time for you and the woman. For you see, my fellow comrades of the Sith Empire are not near as forgiving as I, and are quite anxious to quench their thirst to spill some blood."

[c]
                  <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                  <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                  <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                  Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss (deceased), Lyra Darkstar,
                  Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Dyne Darkforce,
                  The Lady Athena, Bi0 Hazzard, Daegal Murdoch,
                  Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar,
                  Kekoa Alkarin, Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke,
                  Michin Troval, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
                  Nikka DarkStorm, Densetsu Roninichi, Elena Van Derveld

Mentor to: Vega Van Derveld

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                  Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
                  "Do not talk about what you have done
                  or what you are going to do...
                  do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub103.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

</td>[/c]</MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                  </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

As if Dara's words had sparked something within the ancient Sith glided over to stand by Dara. His cloak was pushed back, his hands resting menicinly on his sabre hilts, his eyes burning with angry fire.

The message was clear, leave or be thrown out and it was directed at both Vega and the woman by his side.

Comment

He accepted the gift from Jenobi with a slight nod, inspecting it before holding it firmly beneath one arm. Then looking to the others assembled, his eyes fell first upon DarkStar and then Daegal, who shared the same expression. He had no words for them. It was not his place to explain his actions or doings to them, and truth be told after his departure he presence would be little missed by a little few. The reaction given by Blade, however, was deeper, and Vega felt a slight pang of uneasiness as he looked upon the Warrior – it would not change his decisions, but it angered him to see such a change.

The bland look of indifference he wore threatened to become a smile as Rama spoke. The Sith Master had a knack of bringing an element of entertainment into even the most somber occasions.

It was only as DarkStar, or rather Dagger, moved to stand by Dara that Vega looked back to his former Master.

“Then let them come for me. If they are so eager for my blood they may seek me out… however as you say, for now, I believe it would be prudent to depart. I do have, as you can imagine, duties to fulfill.”

He nodded to Dara and smiled almost solemnly before turning, casting a glance to Taja, and departing.

Comment

Taja quirked an eyebrow at Rama's exclamation: so now standing in silence was a crime too. Her expression undaunted, she turned to Vega's Master. Those intense emerald pools pierced her own, but the Dark Jedi's eyes revealed nothing.

The few acquaintances she had made during her time at the Empire were not present in the Council chambers at the moment, and the bitter resentments of the Sith toward her could be felt all too clearly, choking the air around her. She wasn't welcome here; it was an insult that she should even consider making an appearance under the grave circumstances.

Nonetheless, Taja was here to observe, and she would fulfill that purpose. Her brother's final words announcing the end of the visit, she bowed curtly to those gathered before following on his heel.

Comment

Without a word DarkStar glided from Dara's side, staying a few yards behind the fallen Sith, DarkStar followed Vega and Taja, to make sure they left, his weapons still clearly visible his expression clearly stated that he would use them if the oppertunity arose.

Comment

Not paying any attention to Vega's eye contact or his rampant babbling, Daegal was silent and still until the two turned to leave. As if so directed by an unseen conductor, Daegal moved also, walking next to DarkStar, his purpose one and the same as the ancient Sith Lord's.

Comment

**Sukura's bright blue eyes gleamed slightly in the little light there was in the room, she was somewhat hidden in the corner of the massive room. A small sigh slipped between her lips as she listened to Vega and watched his ever movement carefully**

**She wondered why he was leaving but knew it was best not to question him, he was somewhat dangerous when he had secrets to keep, a small smile graced her usually forlorn lips as she whispered...**

"Bye Vega...."

Comment

Working...
                              X