Kekoa Alkarin... please step forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kekoa Alkarin... please step forward

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide stood at the front of the Council Room and addressed all those assembled as she saw her apprentice Kekoa Alkarin enter. The Sith Disciple was still battered and bruised from what Dara could only describe as one of the most remarkable training session performances thus far by one of her apprentices ::

"Council, and fellow members of the Empire, my apprentice Sith Disciple Kekoa Alkarin has more than demonstrated her battle prowess to me in her lengthy training session, as well as in numerous spars with fellow members of TSE. Her outstanding skills make her worthy of the honor she now receives.

It is with pride that I now bestow the rank of Sith Warrior upon her as well as present her with a customary <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Dara/sithblade2.jpg>Sith blade</a> from my personal collection for this ascension. Congratulations Sith Warrior Kekoa Alkarin. A new day of darkness is upon you. May you wear your new rank with pride and remember this day."

:: Dara smiles and nods to the newest Warrior of the Empire ::

[c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss (deceased), Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bi0 Hazzard, Daegal Murdoch,
    Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar,
    Kekoa Alkarin, Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke,
    Michin Troval, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Densetsu Roninichi, Elena Van Derveld

Mentor to: Vega Van Derveld

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub103.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

</td>[/c]</MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

:: Kekoa walks into The Sith Council room a few steps behind her Master. Once in the middle of the room, the Sith Apprentice walks before Master Shadowtide and quickly drops to one knee upon facing her Master. The young Sith woman hears the honored words spoken by Sith Master Shadowtide to The Sith Empire’s Council. Kekoa thinks for a moment about all the rigorous training/battles she has endured up to now and will continue to experience in the future. Looking up at Master Shadowtide and takes the Sith Blade into her hands just over her head, as Kekoa shows a gesture in honoring the gift presented to her. Setting aside the Sith Blade, Kekoa begins to speak while still positioned on one knee and looking directly at her Master.

“By the Power of the Dark Side that guided me so long ago in seeking out a Teacher of the Dark Arts at TSE, I am here today because of your extreme dedication and hard work in training Apprentices for the Glory and Honor of The Sith Empire.”

“You have brought out a deep Darkness within this Apprentice, for I have “Embraced the Thunder of the Dark Side“.

:: Kekoa pauses for a moment and then continues once again. “I do accept the honor you wish to bestow upon me and thank you for believing in my abilities to serve this great Sith Empire. My undying loyalty and service to you and The Sith Empire will forever remain.” ::

:: The newly dubbed Sith Warrior stands up and places the Sith Blade onto her belt, as she seemingly goes quiet once again upon nodding respectfully to her Master and The Sith Empire’s Council Members. ::

Comment

Clapping from the shadows, Daegal steps into view.

"Congratulations, Sith Warrior Kekoa. A well-deserved promotion, to be sure."

Comment

Congrats, Kekoa, on a promotion well earned. May this be the first step towards something bigger...

Comment

There was a slow clapping as the ancient Sith lord stepped from behind a pillar where he had listened to the promotion being given.

"Congratulations Sith Warrior, well deserved it is,"

He smiled and bowed to the newest Warrior of the Empire.

Comment

"Congratulationsss, Warrior Kekoa," Salem hissed with a bow of his head in respect to the newly promoted SIth.

Comment

*Bi0 leaned against a pillar as Kekoa was showered with congratulations. Once Kekoa's eyes fell upon Bi0, he gave a small nod in her direction. Bi0 felt Kekoa already had enough and more to come from other Sith on Congrat's. He didn't want to overwhelm her*

Comment

A broad grin etched it's way on Callista's face as she approached her long time sparing partner. "Well deserved indeed, my friend. Congratulations, Sith Warrior Kekoa. You do the Empire proud." She reached out to hug her briefly, then stepped back.

Comment

“Well said words” he muttered beneath his breath.

Studying this women and her ascension this day he mused over what further developments and heights she might achieve in her time enriched by the darkness that was the force. If she survived. The ability and skill was within her, that was easily enough to judge.

How she took the next step and sought to further her path in the darkness would be up to her. Her and her dedication in herself and the dark side.

Comment

:: Kekoa drops to her left knee onto the Council room’s marble floor quickly again, as Sith Knight Daegal, Sith Lord Snack, and Sith Lord Darkstar approach the kneeling Sith Warrior. She stands up, looking upon them with respect. “I thank you all for your complements. I will continue to serve with honor and glory within the Dark Side.”

:: The Sith Warrior watches as Sith Disciple Salem wanders close to the group. She nods respectfully at him in thanks for his words. Glancing to her right hand side, Kekoa observes another Sith Warrior nearby the pillar inside the Council room. With a slight smile, Kekoa nods back at Sith Warrior Bi0 Hazzard. ::

:: Watching the group disperse before the new Sith Warrior, Kekoa caught something out of the corner of her eye, as another seemed to be in a hurry to approach Kekoa. She looks at Sith Warrior Callista with a serious, but respectful stare. Then, Kekoa nods at Callista upon her remarks, thanking her for the complement. Before Callista can hug her, Kekoa grasps Callista's forearm in a warrior's handshake instead. Kekoa releases her grip on the forearm and watches Callista grin a bit before walking away from Kekoa. ::

:: Glancing back to the Sith Council Member's area, Kekoa feels a set of eyes looking upon her. ::

The newly ranked Sith Warrior knew that she was still a young being within the Power of Darkness and this promotion was a single step forward into something much greater.

Forever learning, understanding, and improving on applied skills passed from Master to Apprentice and later self-discovery.

Comment

"Congratulations, Miss Alkarin. It was a promotion well deserved."

Comment

"Congratulations, Kekoa."

*Nikka said with a smile as she entered the council room. Approaching the Warrior, she extended her hand for a handshake.*

"You've done well and make each and everyone of us proud."

Comment

*Bowing his head towards Kekoa.*

"Congratulations Warrior Alkarin"

Comment

Working...
                          X