i have made a decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have made a decision

jenobi walk confidently into the council room and immediately fell to one knee. " great members of the council, after much thinking i have decided that i...i will not stay with Vega, instead i have come here to be the apprentice of a new master." he looked up and stared at master shadowtide " Master Shadowtide, i would be greatly honoured if i could become your appprentice."

:: Sith Master Shadowtide smiled at jenobi and gave a single nod of appreciation ::

"I would like to thank you for choosing me to continue your training and it is I who feel honored. Unfortunately, my apprentice load at this time is at my maximum capacity so I must respectfully decline. However, I was recently approached by Sith Lord DarkStar who realized that with my own apprentice leaving that some of Vega's apprentices might request a new master. He offered to assist in any way, so you might consider asking Lord DarkStar since he already indicated to me his willingness to continue any of Vega's apprentices training. Just a thought."

[c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss (deceased), Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bi0 Hazzard, Daegal Murdoch,
    Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar,
    Kekoa Alkarin, Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke,
    Michin Troval, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Densetsu Roninichi, Elena Van Derveld

Mentor to: Vega Van Derveld

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub103.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

</td>[/c]</MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

jenobi listened clsoely to what the sith master had to say, the he heard here say that Lord Darkstar may be able to finish his training. " i understand...do you know where i might find Lord Darkstar at this time?

Comment

"Right here, where I always am, near m'lady Dara,"

The ancient Sith Lord stepped from behind a pillar, he glided across the floor to stand next to Dara, his eyes twinkled misciviously.

"Is there something I can do for you that you would want to see me?"

Comment

jenboi sensed a new presense before he heard him, and looked to see Lord Darkstar standing there. after hearing his question jenobi bowed to him " yes, after Vega left i came to the council room in search of a new master but was told of your offer to train Vega's apprentices. i wanted to find you to take that offer, so i humblely request to become your apprentice so that i may complete my training."

Comment

DarkStar nodded slowly and threw a coin at Jenobi's feet, before he could take it the Sith Lord spoke.

"Taking that coin binds your destiny to me, all my apprentices bare one, to carry it swears your life to me and in return I preserve that life, take the coin if you still wish me to be your master,"

DarkStar folded his arms and watched Jenobi, waiting for his choice.

Comment

jenobi listened carefully to what the sith lord had to say. when he was finished jenobi looked down at the coin, and picked it up. once he gripped it firmly in his hand he looked back at his new master.

Comment

DarkStar clapped his hands together with a smile,

"Exellent,"

He bowed to Dara and motioned for Jenobi to walk with him as he left the council chambre.

Comment

Re: i have made a decision

before jenobi left the council room, he also bowed to the council and then followed his Master.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  G-NF0GT8SKB1