I'm back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back...

Lana walked into the council room from Rama's, Vega at her side. Her cloak flowed behind her softly as she strode across the room slowly, but with an air of confidence. It's amazing what iced water can do for a person.
    Before the council, she knelt upon one knee and withdrew her hood, revealing a ghastly face all too familiar upon those of TSE.

"Council of the Sith Empire, I return, but not for long... I've come to a conclusion in my life that I can no longer remain with your faction, for sake of my beliefs and pursuit in my finding my own self.
    "It's depressing, to say the least, I must withdraw, though I figure it's for the best for both you and I. As a person, I'm too young and confused to become a burden, and I hope you'll understand. Perhaps when I'm found, I'll come to join your forces again. Perhaps not. It's a matter of who I am that will determine which path I chose..."

Lana's gaze stayed glued to the ground before her as she awaited a response from the Council.

The Lupine stood at the side of his friend, the hood of his robes now pulled up to veil his face; shadowing all but his lips and jaw. Beneath the cowl, his eyes remained focused on Lana, before gliding across to where he knew the Council would be seated.

Comment

*Sitting in his Chair upon the Council, the hood of his cloak back around his shoulders allowing all to see his pale face dark eyes and dark strands of hair, Snack watched as Lana and Vega walked into the Council Room.

Lana's disappearance came about unexpectedly and without notice. And she had been gone a long time. Least she could have had the decency to tell her husband, Daegal, about where she would be and for how long, but that would be expecting too much from a Sith.

Snack couldn't help but keep his eyes and mind from the traitor who stood at Lana's side as she spoke. Her words brought his mind back to her, and Snack couldn't help but crack a smirk. So she wished to depart from here as well. Knowing Lana's and Vega's past history together, the Dark Lord came to a hasty conclusion, though he kept it well hidden in the back of his mind. His dark eyes once again found their place on Vega's, before he leaned forward to speak.*

You don't belong here Van Derveld. Leave the room and wait for Lana outside.

Comment

Under the shroud, a smile tugged upon his lips. His head bowed momentarily, allowing the grin to grow then fade as he looked up once more.

"As you wish, Lord Snack,"

Turning, he glanced down to Lana and nodded lightly, passing a reassuring remark into her mind quickly before treading back out into the halls, awaiting his aqquaintances departure.

Comment

Sumor gazed from beneath the shadow of the hood of his cloak. The moment he saw him his eyes began to glow dark crimson with hatred. Sumor's hand shot up a finger extended pointing straight at the departing, former member of the Empire.

"He is not welcome here..."

Sumor paused as his finger moved to point at Lana.

"And if you are going with him. You are no longer welcome here either."

Sumor leaned forward in his chair and slid the hood from his head.

"I suggest you both leave, while you can still leave with all your appendages intact."

Comment

*He waited for the Lupine Lord to exit and when he did, his eyes went back to look upon on Lana. Sum's words spoke out and Snack nodded his head in agreement.*

Comment

She rose and nodded to both council members, however, her eyes remained glued to the stone-cold ground of the Council Room.

"That's fine," Lana said softly, "that you have your doubts about Lord Van-Derveld, but I suggest you don't hop to conclusions about where I am heading..."

It was then her now cold gaze met first with Snack's, then with Sumor's. "...I'll be on my way now. Give my regards to my master and my "husband", who are very fortunate to not have witnessed such ignorance on my part..." she sneered. Lana's eyes narrowed as she turned on her heel and paced from the room. She spotted Vega immediately after exiting and motioned him to follow her back to Fascinataru.

"...You promised no trouble, Vega..." she cooed, smirking as she pulled her hood back over her head.

Comment

A quick glance back into the silent room was all he offered before turning, pacing after Lana out into the halls. They had done what they came here for, and said all that needed to be said, and thus now it was time to return from whence they'd came.

Comment

* Because we know where you are headed, he thought to himself as he glanced over at Sumor. He wished he could have asked a few more questions to get some answers, but those answers would come in time.*

Comment

They say we are the dream.

In truth we are only the devils.

And as such its our duty to cause pain to anyone we so wish.

A white figure clad in black and red walked down the corridor with eyes of deadly green, in all the time he had been here at The Sith Empire he had formed an reputation, one of being cruel, wicked and above all chaotic, if he thought you were an foe he would cut you down. Dark sider or not once you turned from the word as he called it there was only one place for you.

Squarely at the bottom of his heel.

Young or old. Child or grown Innocent or guilty.

He cared not, there was only a servant of the true dark side, a Sith or pain followed by agonizing death. How many times had he strung up a lesser being and stripped them of all and began to with his nails scrap the flesh off their bodies keeping the person alive to feel every painful tear and nerve lighting up like a thousand fires.

If you were not Sith you had better stay out of his way. More importantly if you were sith you had better live up to the ideal or else you would be taught the errors of your way. No more did he have time for the weaker ones who bumbled and stumbled in the darkness, they would learn their way or flee very far.

Approaching the council room he saw there outside the traitor who had left not very long ago. Ah yes he remembered him, no doubt this one went to join the others who couldn’t live up to being a true Sith. What fools they were. New look, same packaging, losers.

This one shouldn’t have been here.

Two white hands reached out with sharp finger nails lifting the traitor slamming into the wall enough to jolt every bone in his body, eyes of green that shined of pure malice and hatred. Dropping the man back down, the Sith brought a leg back and forward nailing the fool squarely in the groin causing his mouth to fall open and his eyes wide, moving beside his face the sith only whispered. “Never...EVER, come back here again. Or else.”

Grabbing the back of the mans hair he threw him into the floor and strolled forward with an glare in his eye as he looked at Lana.

Walking towards her he never took those eyes off of her, the thought of shredding the flesh from her body was not altogether an unpleasant one. Sharp finger nails clicked together as he walked towards her and a snarl escaped his lips that showed only for the briefest of instances a pair of fangs.

Standing before her as his cloak twisted and turned seemingly full of life around him he stared at her, there was no pity, no sense of understanding. Quickly rising one elbow he brought up his hand to slap her and stopped than walked away from her.

“You will learn the error of your ways. If you ever come to understand them return, if not never ever return to this place again or else you find yourself paying for the folly”

Comment

A sharp pain tore up through his body as he looked upwards, from the floor, towards Jedah. As the vampyre had done, he snarled, wolf-like canines bearing fully as he pulled himself up to his feet.

"Satisfy your own inadequecies by taking out your frustrations on us?"

Vega smirked, and looked to Lana in a fleeting glance, which shifted back to Jedah instantly. The Lupine flicked the hood of his robes up over his head and tighted the cowl at the collar. His eyes still, though shaded, followed the Sith as he walked.

"I shall enjoy leaving you and your dregs to your own demise."

He turned back to Lana, who seemed somewhat suprised still, and motioned one hand before continuing off out of the Empire ...

Comment

Lana's eyes grew wide as she watched Jedah turn away. The error of her ways... She believed she'd seen them not too long ago, and was fixing that mistake. She rushed quickly to Vega's side and paced away with him.

"You're not very liked here, Vega Van-Derveld..." Lana thought, keeping her gaze away from him and anyone else who happened to be watching. "Mayhaps we both be better off staying away like they ask ?"

Comment

The Sith Knight closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. Watching the whole scene there happening through the glass of her helmet broke her heart. She clenched a fist then let go. She wasn't going to pick sides here.

"..."

Comment

Daegal's eyes flashed black, the rage within him coming to a boiling point. Feeling his emotions clashing in a swirling maelstorm, Daegal was not sure what to do. As the hatred and anger reached it's boiling point, he let out a loud, blood-curdling scream.

"Gaaaaaaah!"

As he finished his emotional outburst he turned to the Council Room wall that he had just been leaning on and delivering a bone-breaking Force-enhanced punch, cracking the marble wall from the floor to the ceiling.

As his thoughts cleared momentarily, Daegal tore his shirt and wrapped it around his hand which was now bleeding profusely. He reached into the folds of his Sith Robes and removed a communicator. Kneeling before the Council, he placed it on the arm of his Master, and Council Member, Sith Master Dara Shadowtide.

"Due to the circumstances, I shall be taking a personal vacation from the Empire. You may contact me on that communicator at any time, Master."

Daegal stood, a small pool of blood on the floor and headed for the door, closing it behind him as he walked toward the hangar.

Comment

:: There were no words to describe what the Sith Master saw transpire before her this day.. yet another apprentice of hers leaving the Sith Empire. Dara was filled with feelings of disappointment and anger at her own failure in instilling the same loyalty she held for the Sith Empire into them.

Embracing an intense wave of the Dark Side raging through her body as the pain and anguish continued to feed the darkness within her, Dara's thoughts were suddenly focused back on the room as one of her apprentices, Sith Knight Daegal Murdoch, laid a communicator on her arm. She nodded to him without a word and then departed the Council room down the back hall without looking back ::

[c]
                              <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                              <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                              <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                              Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss (deceased), Lyra Darkstar,
                              Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Dyne Darkforce,
                              The Lady Athena, Bi0 Hazzard, Daegal Murdoch,
                              Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar,
                              Kekoa Alkarin, Dark Jedi Kitano, Michin Troval,
                              Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet, Nikka DarkStorm,
                              Densetsu Roninichi, Elena Van Derveld

Mentor to: Vega Van Derveld

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                              Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
                              "Do not talk about what you have done
                              or what you are going to do...
                              do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub103.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

</td>[/c]</MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                              </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

Working...
                              X