Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Path

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Path

    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-03-2002 08:59 PM:
    The Path

    *Surrounded by the darkness of the chamber as he enters. Standing about 5'10, with blood-red hair hanging down past his red eyes a little bit. A blood-red symbol can be seen below his right eye, that goes down partly to his white chest. Standing in his black leather pants and his black leather jacket hanging open, he scans the area for a second, placing his hand on his utility belt, where his blaster is currently at. Kyle Monteverdi then continues to go deeper into the chamber. As he walks deeper his footsteps can be heard echoing off of the steel ground throughout the whole place. Followed behind him, his guardian. Setsuki.

    Stopping which seems to be the middle of the chamber, Kyle drops down on one knee, his head bowed down to show respect to who ever is here. His hair falls down a little bit over his face, as he waits to be addressed..Not daring to speak before he has been spokin to.*


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 09:08 PM:

    A cold dark presence was felt as a woman stepped from out of the shadows. Looking down on the man, she only smiled darkly before speaking.

    "Please rise and state your name."

    She gestured with her hand as she spoke. A dark, chilling draft brushed over her as she did so.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Setsuki on 11-03-2002 09:13 PM:

    Following closely at his heels was indeed a rather large wolf-like creature. It's ears were pressed back against it's head and every step it took was elegant yet cautious. It's transparent blue eyes were narrowed slightly, in a sign of assessment, and although short in its all-four position... the beast held a range of respect... in other terms of place.

    Watching her friend kneel was an odd sight for Setsuki... even from a wolf's standards. Growling softly, she padded close to him and sat at his side, her head declining toward the durasteel floor... though she remained quite aware of the Sith and other life-forms around her.

    Suddenly, a woman appeared, which caused the wolf to growl a bit louder and take up a defensive stance in front of her friend.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 09:19 PM:

    Nikka noticed the creature enter and stop at the man's side, and then it began to growl. She raised a curious eyebrow at the wolf while looking down on the man, awating him to speak.

    "Well? Are you going to tell me your name?"

    She folded her arms across her chest, waiting... her patience was about to wear thin. She made eye contact briefly with the wolf, then shifted it back to the man once again.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-03-2002 09:22 PM:

    *As he stood up before the woman, he glanced down at the wolf, giving Setsuki a little glare as to tell her to stop growling and not to worry. Standing up to his full height, he looks at the woman and speaks with a stern, strong voice, also running a hand through his hair, brushing it out of his face a little bit.

    ''I am Kyle Monteverdi''


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Setsuki on 11-03-2002 09:27 PM:

    Setsuki stopped growling quickly as to not upset either of them and bowed her head slightly, soft wolf-like whimpering noises coming from her. Glancing up toward the female Sith, Setsuki thought... while slumping back against Kyle's legs.

    I wonder if he really does belong....


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 09:33 PM:

    The Sith Warrior nodded slightly and grinned darkly at the newcomer and then down to the animal. The stern tone in his voice indicated his seriousness. More than likely he was here to join...obviously. She rediverted her gaze to his while making her eyes and face more visible to his. The ebony cloak had concealed her features before.

    "Greetings, Kyle. I am Sith Warrior Nikka Darkstorm. Why have you come before us today?"


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-03-2002 09:40 PM:

    *Shifting in his position a bit so that he can hold up the weight of the large wolf, Setsuki, and not fall over, he slides his hands down his chest and then crosses them, his crimson gaze flickers upward to meet Nikka's as he answers her, almost immediatly.*

    "I have come... before the Sith... to be excepted in the ranks of The Sith Empire."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 09:50 PM:

    "I see."

    She began to pace slowly around the newcomer, circling him. The breeze was felt in the room again as she moved, dark and chilling.

    "What does the Dark Side mean to you?"
    The Warrior spoke as she moved behind him...

    "And have you any knowledge of the Force and how we use it?"

    ....and then stopped to face him once again. The green tint in her eyes flashed to red briefly before returning to their normal hue.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Setsuki on 11-03-2002 09:52 PM:

    Noting her beast-like weight was not helping Kyle's stance, Setsuki once again moved upward into a sitting position by his legs. Had she stood up on two legs the problem would be solved... but she found she didn't want anyone to discover the full extent of her almost human-like abilities.. at least not until they came into any kind of use.

    Though she may look like an ordinary wolf... the Shi'ido had many tricks up her... fore-arms..


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-03-2002 10:06 PM:

    Placing one of his hands down at his side now onto Setsuki's head, letting it rest there, as Nikka circles him. Shivering slightly from the breeze, but not paying much attention to it, he listens to Nikka's questions, and then he looks at her as she steps infront of him. He looks into her eyes as they flash red for a second as he answers her.

    ''To me, the Dark Side is a home for me, to learn how to increase and control my power in the force. Also for me to gain knowledge. For the second answer, I have come from a long family-line of force users... I always knew I was different from them, my powers were never met to be used to aid the weak or helpless, but to suit me for my own purposes in the future."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-03-2002 10:17 PM:

    "Ah, a home. Indeed, the Dark Side is our home, to many of us. We dwell in it every day. It is our home and our companion... and it is what we live for, forsaking everything else and letting the light die forever."

    She smlied darkly and paused for a brief moment, taking in the rest of his answers.

    "How were you different from the rest of your family when it came to powers and when did you begin to notice you had these powers?"


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-03-2002 10:43 PM:

    Shifting his posture once again so he does not tire from holding up Setsuki, he scratches behind her ear a little bit, listening and thinking about Nikka's response and questions, for a brief second.

    ''I was different from my family in everyway. They liked to help people, and using their power however they could in order to help them. Me, I use my power for my own purposes, not to help or aid. But to get what I want out of life, and I do not think the force should be wasted on people that do not care for you, or your power. Also, I enjoy watching people suffer more then I do with helping them, espicially when the people know you are there and can help them but won't.'' Taking a fairly deep breath, he goes to answer the second question.

    "I was at a fairly young age when I noticed my powers. About, 10 years old.''


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Setsuki on 11-04-2002 09:11 AM:

    Setsuki shifted about restlessly, pawing at the floor boredly, causing short yet loud squeaks to sound off every time she stopped. Her silver gaze constantly drifted around the room, as if expecting a sudden attack to accure.

    Than.. a hand was placed upon her head...

    Oh bother... he's getting nervous.

    Nipping at his hand gently, as to calm him, Setsuki grinned wolfishly.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-04-2002 01:07 PM:

    "It takes a lot more than just watching people suffer and getting enjoyment out of it to become a Sith. There has to be something that makes you so unique, so what is it? What makes you any different than anybody else that has wandered in here wanting to be one of us?"

    There was something about him that intrigued her, but only slightly. She too discovered she had a power inside of her that she couldn't deny and had to seek the guidance to know how to use it properly. Was he seeking answers? Perhaps. It never hurts to ask questions about such things... especially when it came to Force powers.

    Nikka's emerald gaze moved down to the animal. Apparently, the man had a special bond with it as Nikka could sense this when she watched the way it behaved around him. She only smiled slightly and brought her gaze to meet his again, awaiting his reply.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-05-2002 06:53 PM:

    Taking a small breath, he does calm himself a little bit, not likeing to be nervous at all. He glances down at Setsuki for a second, then slides his crimson gaze back up to Nikka as he responds.

    ''What makes me different from everyone else. It could be that I do not fear death? Or, I have a twisted mind. Meaning, the way I like to make people suffer and feel pain. But, I do not think that is the answer.''

    ''Everyone is unique in there own way. Everyone in the Empire is most likely different from someone else in away.'' He shifts his gaze around the place for a second, then drops them back down onto Nikka's eyes, locking his eyes on hers. ''With the guidance of the Empire I hope to discover the answer, and the answer for myself. Even though the answer may be right infront of me....I probably just can't see it.''


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-05-2002 08:29 PM:

    :: Stood in the back of the room and listened to the interrogation that Sith Warrior Nikka was conducting against the recruit. Kekoa stepped away from the wall and continued to observe the grilling process of the one. ::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-05-2002 09:05 PM:

    OOC* Just a note to those who I post with, when I write something in italics, it's an internal thought, not something I'm sharing with anyone who doesn't have the power to read minds.

    IC*
    A large dark figure stepped up besides Sith Knight Kekoa, nodding in respect to the higher ranking member of the Empire. A growl uttered from clenched teeth at the words that immediately rang up the thought.

    Sadist Which brought feelings of utter contempt in the young disciple. Using all that power and strength for nothing more than to satisfy your need to watch others suffer. What a waste.

    The last thing I would use my power would be for needless suffering, my power will be used to rule, the suffering I will inflict will be to quelch rebellion and sedition, not to help instigate it.

    His thoughts raced, his hands clenched. He was angry, but what was new, nothing seemed to be able to quench his desire for combat, his hunger for more power, it was becoming all consuming. He stood silently and waited, Nikka and Kekoa had first dibs to question the newcomer. His turn would come.









    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Brigid McKnight on 11-06-2002 05:17 AM:

    As warriors, the Tanterians were fierce killers and lived supposedly only to make people suffer. Their shifting eye color was a warning to anyone who dared rise up against them. But.. even the deadly race of the-

    Brigid had been on her way to the library to return a book, which she had read for the seventh time that day, when she passed the recruitment center and felt an odd yet familiar presence. It wasn't the presence of a Sith... but something more... from the past.

    Narrowing her eyes slightly, Brigid entered the room and glared at the dark-haired young man... than.. she caught sight of the large wolf-like creature resting on the floor at his feet.

    Not many of them left...

    Arching a brow, Brigid stood at the far end of the recruitment center and listened while he was being questioned.

    "Hmm..."





    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 11-06-2002 01:30 PM:

    "I do hope you find the answer. Only you can find that answer yourself, none of us can help you find it. If everyone needed help finding the answers they seek, well that sounds pretty helpless, doesn't it?"

    She nodded once and turned, stepping back into the shadows where she once stood when the man first entered.

    "Good luck to you, newcomer. You just might have the potential to be a true Dark Sider. I can feel it in you, but you just need to focus on it harder... instead of your nervousness."

    Looking around at the others nearby, she nodded.

    "Whoever wishes to question him next is welcome to it. I am through."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-07-2002 04:53 PM:

    :: Kekoa returned a nod back at Sith Disciple Talus, as she looked at him. Glancing away from Talus, Kekoa watched Sith Warrior Nikka step away from the recruit. Kekoa started to approach the newcomer and spoke to Kyle, "I am Sith Knight Kekoa.” Stopping a few meters away from Kyle she studied him for a brief moment as her eyes traced his features.

    Then, tall woman asked Kyle, ”What planet do you come from within our galaxy? What species are you and is your pet a full wolf or a shape shifter?" Weaving into the Force and using her sense in bestial language, Kekoa could feel that this wolf-like creature/pet was more than it currently presented itself. The creature’s mind was not like a wild animal. She also noticed the body language displayed by the animal wanting to protect over Kyle.

    If the recruit truly believed in himself within the Darkness, Kyle would not really need a guardian. But it was not uncommon for some to have added protection depending on their stature and reasoning for the extra defense.

    Kekoa looked at Kyle and listened to his response. She walked around the recruit and asked him, “Please tell us, in full details, something about your background as to family, lifestyle, any combat experience, and so on.” ::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-08-2002 07:04 PM:

    Kyle's intense fiery gaze trailed downward, once more, to Setsuki. All his past had been with her... what was beyond that... he couldn't remember. He had been too young at that time... when she found him..

    "Setsuki is not a guardian. She is an ally... nothing more. I was left, at the age of fourteen, on a small space port... and there... I thrived to bring in whatever money I could. Then... I met Setsuki. At first.. it wasn't a lastful-liking. We had been in quite a few fights before I finally realized it was hopeless to keep surviving with her as an enemy and... with such little training and battle knowledge."

    "One day... I found myself in worng place.. at the wrong time... and was nearly killed for my foolishness.... but.. like a messiah... Setsuki appeared and swept me into her dark inhuman embrace. We were always together after that... in battles.. in work... in pain. Two orphans always looking to stir up trouble."

    "We are both of Shi'ido and Human origin.... our family we have never known.. and nor do we wish to. The past is dead to us... and all that is left is the dark narrow path into the dimly lit future."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-11-2002 09:05 PM:

    :: “Does your species shape shift?" Kekoa tossed out another question as Kyle had just finished his replied.

    Kekoa thought on the reason why Kyle had the extra protection upon the words of the recruit…”with such little training and battle knowledge." Looking at Kyle as he answered Kekoa’s last question, “Can you two be separated and still function alone? Or are you both solely dependent on each other?”

    Kekoa wanted to see if they need to rely on each other to survive through things or situations. ::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-11-2002 10:55 PM:

    Moving his gaze from Setsuki and back up to Kekoa, he brings his hand up to his fiery red hair, combing his fingers through the strands of his hair, ''Yes, are species can shapeshift.''

    ''If we were ever seperated, we could still do the same thing as we can together..so yes we can 'function alone'.'' Bringing his hand down over his chest, he crosses his arms, and awaits for the next question.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-14-2002 05:59 PM:

    :: “What can you offer the Sith Empire? What do you expect in return from the Sith Empire?”

    Kekoa was looking for specific answers here, hoping not to hear the same replies others had already given. The second question, at times, was tricky for some to answer. ::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-14-2002 07:30 PM:

    ''What it is I can offer is my life, my loyalty to always do as instructed. I can offer what knowledge I have, my abilities in fighting, and whatever else is in my powers to offer, that might be helpful to the Empire.''

    Kyle stops for a second to take a small short breath before continuing, ''What I would wish to receive from the Sith Empire, is to be able to improve my power in the force and be able to control it and use it. To become a better fighter, so that I can serve the Sith Empire better, but mostly though...to learn things I don't know..to gain more knowledge.''


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-15-2002 04:37 PM:

    :: Kekoa slightly shook her head upon hearing the last reply from Kyle. He had stumbled into the question with his selfishness of expecting things from the Sith Empire. The Sith Knight sternly spoke to Kyle once again.

    “You should not expect anything from the Sith Empire. If you are even accepted to become a Member of TSE, you will be granted to choose a Master of Dark Arts, but you shall not expect things from him/her. Your Master will decided what to do with you and you will obey or suffer the consequences.

    The Sith Empire will expect you to serve with your life, honor, and loyalty. You will comply without any conditions or own personal wants. Your unwavering obedience to TSE and to your Master always comes first. All other things are secondary!” ::

    This would be Kyle’s first lesson.

    :: Kekoa walked around the recruit once again. Letting him wonder what the Sith Knight was up too. She was not completely impressed with this recruit at the moment. Whether he was too young or not mature enough to understand what exactly he was getting himself into. Kekoa had thought this to herself and no one else. The tall woman walked away from the recruit, as her long blue/black cloak twisted in behind her. She nodded to Sith Disciple Talus, Sith Disciple McKnight, and any other TSE members to continue the interrogation. ::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-15-2002 05:20 PM:

    Shifting his stance a little bit but not much at Kekoa's voice, he listens to her words, taking them in as they come. Kyle fully understood his answer was a selfish one and Kyle was a selfish person at times.

    As Kekoa walks away, Kyle hangs on her words knowing he would never forget her words that she spoke to him now, he would take them in as a lesson never forgetting it, and also using it to keep himself, and the shelfishness he has at times in place, before those who are of more importance then he is in the Sith Empire, should he be allowed to join.

    Turning his crimson gaze from the back of Kekoa as she walks away. Kyle looks through the shadows, watching, waiting, and wondering who would question him next.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 11-21-2002 12:15 PM:

    Talus watched the recruit casually, as Kekoa questioned him. She was indeed very skilled at getting responses from the new-comers, but Talus had a style all his own and this stranger was about to get a very big taste of it.

    "Stop staring at her and look at me boy!" A loud voice roared throughout the hall. "I want to see your eyes when I speak to you, do you understand?" Talus stepped towards the young man, his size and stature were imposing enough, but it was the cold emotionless facade of his face with the absolute rage that danced in his eyes that was the most intimidating feature about him.

    "Unlike Kekoa I will not chastise you for wanting something from the Empire, I think everyone wants something from the Empire when they come here... It's what happens after you join us that determines your success in your goals, it's your ability to allow yourself to succumb to the will of the Empire to the will of the Council, to the will of your master that determines if you will become more powerful, learn new skill, achieve your goals." Talus paused for a second, almost as if he was letting his words sink in, he then continued as he circled the recruit.

    "No, what I want to know is what a sadistic wretch such as yourself would do with power once he achieved it. Would you put it to good use? Achieve great things in the name and honor of the Empire or would you use it for your own twisted pleasures? There are many amongst our ranks who have sadistic streaks running straight through their souls, but they put the glory and honor of the Empire over their own desires and that is why they are strong, that is why they are honored, that is why they were accepted into our ranks... Tell me can you and your beast here do that or would you be too weak to resist your own urges?"

    Talus stopped and looked directly into his eyes, invading his personal space, shaking his head he spoke again; "I don't think you can..."


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 11-21-2002 03:15 PM:

    As soon as Kyle heard the voice, his eyes shot towards where it came from, out from the shadows a man came..Listening and obeying the man, as the man circled him Kyle listened to him and never took his eyes off of the man when he stepped into his sight of vision..

    Twisted Pleasures? I never said anything about having twisted pleasures..only a twisted mind. Of course though I do get pleasure from what I have done to people which would mark me as somewhat a sadist..but never have I done it to them without a reason..always I have put my own personal pleasure behind me to accomplish something..well ever since meeting Setsuki..

    ''I believe I can resist my 'own urges.' If I were accepted into the Empire and were to ever achieve great power I would put it before my own needs, I would use it for the Empire placing their glory and honor above my own need..I have always put my own personal urges behind me in order to accomplish what I needed to accomplish, to survive and to get somewhere in life..of course though these are words..they might mean nothing right now...but if ever given the chance to prove myself I would do as I must for the Empire.'' His crimson eyes staying on the man before him, not taking his eyes off of the man and letting him see his eyes as requested..


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Setsuki Reya on 01-16-2003 12:34 PM:

    The wolf glanced toward the man whom sparked the question that seemingly shook Kyle out of his current.. unreadable state and back into the threatening reality. All had been quiet after the abrupt yet meaningful accusation.. and now they waited in the awkward silence for the council's all mattering choice.

    Taking advantage of the time to slip into a more comfortable form; Setsuki brought herself up onto her powerful hind legs and crossed her broad tattooed arms over chest. The thick fur coat that had covered her wolf-like body slowly faded back into a simple outfit; consisting of knee-high piloting boots, a short black blaster-lined vest, and leather pants (which were ripped in several places) that tucked into her piloting boots.

    The wolf-like snout that had dominated the most part of her face sank back into a small human-like nose; her silver eyes retaining into her new form. Gothic symbols wound their way over her exposed pectorals and up the right side of her pale face.

    Narrowing her solemn silver eyes, she nudges Kyle just a bit and smirks.

    Do you fear, Kyle?


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 01-16-2003 10:44 PM:

    *ooc, I'm not sure if you post like I do, but if the italics aren't you speaking aloud and is a private force message Setsuki let me know and I'll edit accordingly IC*

    Talus eyes flashed as he looked at the beast before him;

    "Of course he's afraid, only a fool would not be. Any one member of the Empire could strike him down in an instant and would do so, if they so wished, he and you are only alive for as long as you amuse us."

    Invictus then looked at the boy, the words he had just spoken held no hint of anything but dead seriousness:

    "So tell me, why should I be amused by you? And why should you be permitted to stand before the Great Sith Empire, instead of on your belly with your head rolling on the ground?"


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-20-2003 06:37 PM:

    ''Aye, I do fear, like everyone else fears.'' He rubs his hands together a little bit answering Setsuki's question, ''Like he said, I do fear the sith..but not the way he thinks I might..not being struck down, but of other things they may be capable of doing..''

    He rolled his neck around a little bit, answering Talus's question as best as he could and as quickly as he could, ''I do not know why you would be amused with me..I don't think myself a very amusing person and also I do not think I have done anything amusing, unless my words or actions thus far have amused you. I should be permitted to stand before the Great Sith Empire so that I could prove myself to them..even though I may seem like nothing now..but to prove that someday if I have the right training and if they allowed me, I could become useful to them and maybe bring more glory to the Sith under their name and guidance.''


    He let out a little sigh as he just did a speech, which he didn't really want to make but did anyways and hoping that this member of the sith isn't getting annoyed with him or anything as of yet.

    ''And if I were to be put down onto my belly with my head rolling on the ground..then we would never know if I could have been useful or not in the future if I were permitted to be one of you..even though I know I am nothing as of now to the Sith Empire..'' He canted his head to the side a little bit, hoping this is a good enough reply, but also waiting to see if it was the wrong reply and expecting anything to happen..even his death.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 01-20-2003 09:35 PM:

    Invictus simply nodded; "You display courage and wisdom not found in most. Your answers have sparred you and your companion. I leave now, I've grown tired of asking questions, that have no answers."

    Invictus truned and marched off, his black cloak billowing behind him.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-20-2003 10:06 PM:

    Kyle's crimson eyes glowed a little bit as Talus turned around and walked off, proud of himself and his answer he stood there awaiting for someone else to appear to ask him questions, or tell him if he has been accepted or not..

    He moved his eyes downwards slightly and looked at Setsuki for a second then returned them back into the darkness before him and around him waiting patiently.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 01-21-2003 06:22 AM:

    "Oh, contrairé little one..."

    ::The silence that filled the room for a few seconds, was then interrupted by the deepest of voices. It was not loud, more like a whispear, but a whispear powerful enough to echo through the whole recruitement hall::

    "....if you were to be put down onto your belly with your head rolling on the ground, The Empire might still find you useful...

    ::No exact origin of the voice could be heard, as the entire room was filled with it. Lurking in the shadows is how the source of this murmur was to be found::

    "Do you understand what I mean?"


















    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-21-2003 02:37 PM:

    Kyle brings his hand up to his chin, rubbing it a little bit as he thinks about the question..he then nods his head a little bit..

    ''I believe there would still be usefulness even though I don't know exactly what it is as of yet that you're thinking of what you could do with it.''


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 01-22-2003 12:08 PM:

    "HAHAHAHA!!!" ::A loud laughter filled the entire recruitement hall as it echoed in its walls, bouncing from one of the room's pillars to another one, and then another one, making it even harder to point out where the one speaking was::

    ::Once the laughter was over, and the only noise to fill the room was the silence itself, the shadow moved into the light, revealing his imposing 7'1", 315 lb frame::

    ::A wild fire in his eyes could be seen, even though they were a bit narrowed::

    "Lack of imagination...or is it fear in your answer!?!?!?"

    "Some of our powerful members are Force Vampyres...now I'm no expert in the topic...but I'm sure before you die, they could very well feed on you...

    ::A vicious smirk was drawn on the Sith Warrior's face::

    "Yet if they do not find you tasty enough...your carcass could be feed to some of our pets...that would be useful..."

    ::Very slowly the ten-horn-headed creature started to approach this newcomer::

    "We could crucify your lifeless body...making some stupid Jedi think an innocent one is in trouble...driving our enemy into a perfect trap....that would be useful...."

    ::The Zabrak was face to face with the hopeful now, Darth Mundus had to lower himself a bit to look at the hope-to-be Sith Disciple in the eye::

    ::Those red-yellowish burning eyes, those fiery eyes, that were the last sight of many who had perish by his hand. The tattooed-face Sith then stood up at full height and circled the one being interviewed, while speaking what was on his mind::

    "Or you could very well be killed for our own fun...using your body as shooting target...our own amusement...that would be useful...."

    ::Standing right behind the newcomer, his back facing the Zabrak's back. Mundus raised his gaze and carried on with a question thrown in the air::

    "...or wouldn't you agree?"


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-22-2003 03:03 PM:

    Kyle canted his had upwards to look into the eyes of this being, listening to everything he said and then he nodded, ''I see..you could do that..would be fun to do that..the force vampyres would have most of the fun if the being was still alive and struggling..unless they like their meat dead..''

    ''..but, also other things could be done I am sure..but would any of this affect the soul or not..? wouldn't it be funner if the soul was tortured or the being was still alive to have all that done to..would be alot funner and if you used it as a trap, and I was still alive, it would make for a better trap against the Jedi's..just get rid of the tongue or destroy the mind, but the body could still move, and twitch, the Jedi's thinking there could still be hope for me..I think I have a pretty good imagination though..''

    Kyle looked down, staring straight forward as the Sith stood behind him, thinking a little bit, hoping he didn't step his boundry with his answer and hopes that this Sith doesn't get any ideas of doing any of that to him..but he just stared into the dark waiting for the next thing to happen..


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 01-23-2003 08:37 AM:

    ::When a fire catches dry wood in a forest, the entire timberland goes up in falmes, that could be the size of Rancors, in a heartbeat::

    ::A similar view could be caught in the giant Zabrak's gaze::

    ::He quickly turned around he was now facing the hopeful's back. The Iridonia native placed his right hand on the newcomer's same side shoulder, effortlesly he turned him around. Enraged he slowly lowered himself, like a predator ready to pounce on his prey; so that this foreigner, could see straight into his eyes::

    ::Scared a bit, is how the one interviewed seemed, for he thought he may have awaken the Zabrak's rath. Only a few seconds passed but for him, they seemed like hours, probably longer::

    "....could be..."

    ::That's all the Zabrak answered to Kyle's questions, as he replied an evil, vicious, but pleased smile was drawn in the Iridonian's tattooed face::

    ::Guts, a primordial quality any Sith aspirant should posses and show, and this one had shown a tad bit of such needed endurance::

    ::The Zabrak then turned his face away from the newcomer's and spoke::"...however, we are not here today to determine whether your carcass is useful or not..."

    "First we must determine if you're worthy enough to join the ranks of TSE...your usefulness may be determined on that..."

    ::With his hands behind him, the Zabrak turned his back on the hopeful::

    "...are you worthy enough???"


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-23-2003 03:08 PM:

    His crimson eyes glowed in the darkness a little bit as he stared at the back of the man's head, he places his own hands inside of his pockets of his coat..

    ''Am I worthy enough..I would like to say I am worthy enough to be apart of TSE..more worthy then any other person who has stepped into these chambers, asking to be apart of TSE..''

    ''..but that is just what I think of myself and what anyone would probably think..or most..but my thought doesn't really matter..in the end it is what you think and the other members of TSE who decide if I am trully worthy to be apart of this Empire.''

    He looked down for a second at Setsuki, letting one of his hands slide out of his pockets and onto her head, combing her hair a little bit with his fingers.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lady Jezebella on 01-24-2003 09:12 AM:

    A soft chuckle sifted through the shadows, flowing out into the room in which was occupied by those watching this interesting young man. His answers were not that common, none which she had heard before... which made him amusing enough to look into. He was young, like many whom had entered this room, and his beast friend was questionable.

    Scratching her neck, Jezebella moved slightly out of the shadows and narrowed her amber eyes on Kyle and the beast. With a elegant gesture of her gloved hand, she sent a single word through the young man's mind.

    Confident...





    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-24-2003 12:10 PM:

    'Confident'

    As the word came into his head, he blinked for a second a little startled..regaining his senses, he looked around only to see a woman, he smiled and bowed his head sort of as to show her some respect, he then turned around just to face the Zabraks head once again, awaiting for any other questions the Zabrak might have.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Setsuki Reya on 01-27-2003 02:50 PM:

    Setsuki nodded her head a little bit and looked over to the woman in which Kyle had bowed his own head to, her deep sapphire gaze lowering to the floor. Something the woman had done.. or thought had made Kyle tense... barely noticable for one whom was not close and understanding of Kyle, such as herself. Every movement was seen when it was relaying to Kyle, the threats were beginning to anerve him.





    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 01-28-2003 06:50 AM:

    ::The blink of an eye, a rapid movement of the eye lid that lubricates the eye, at least in most species it does. Usually a movement that takes no longer a second. However, many things can happen as quickly, an eartuquake without warning, a nuclear holocaust, caused by a someone who'd push the button, a nova, etc::

    ::Today, in the recruitement hall of the illustrious Sith Empire, that's how long it had taken Darth Mundus to release a furious scream and pose himself face to face with the newcomer again::

    ''Am I worthy enough..I would like to say I am worthy enough to be apart of TSE..more worthy then any other person who has stepped into these chambers, asking to be apart of TSE..''

    ::These were the words that echoed in the Zabrak's head as he looked straight into Kyle's eyes. The Iridonian's muscles were all tense, his veins pumping out, his bloodsteam boiling, never before had the fire in his eyes been so wild. It took everything he had not to strike down on this newcomer with all his rath, for he knew that was not to be expected from a Warrior and continued::

    "ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN ALL OF US, MEMBERS OF TSE? BETTER THAN TSE'S DISCIPLES, WARRIORS, KNIGHTS, LORDS.....EVEN MASTERS!?!?!?"

    "How dare you make a statement like that?"

    "Must I remind you, most of us gathered here, once stood where you know stand, in the same position, requesting for recruitement...

    ::The Zabrak's patience was now long gone, and the newcomer's reply better be a good one. One that would please the Sith Warrior enough not to unleash his fury upon the one being interviewed::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-28-2003 03:13 PM:

    Kyle looked into the Zabrak's eyes as the Zabrak's words came out in a fiery rage..fear was what Kyle felt, but he stood there infront of the Zabrak not moving even though he knew this being could destroy him easily if he wanted to..

    ''Nay, I wasn't trying to imply that at all. Or do I think myself better then the members of TSE. They proved themselves to be worthy to be apart of this Empire and with them being apart of it proves they are better then me in everyway. My answer was what I would think of myself compared to the other people who are right now not apart of TSE but trying to get in..not of those already in who have passed this kind of test, proved how worthy they are..'' Canting his head to the side a little bit he thought for a second, taking a small breath.

    ''..'more worthy then any other person who has stepped into these chambers.' Let me rephrase it, more worthy then anyone right now in these chambers, trying to get into TSE along with me...but, I probably could not say that only think it, for thats what most people might want to think of themselves..I do not know the other people or how well they are moving along in here if they are better than I right now or not..so I could not say I am better then they, I can only think I am.''

    ''But as I stand now I am just as good as any other being trying to get into this Empire, which is probably not at all that worthy, just good enough for you, the members of TSE to come and see us and to decide if we are good enough to be apart of this Empire or if we are better off dead. That is also what I think of my worth right now. My worth nothing really, compared to that of the members.''

    His crimson eyes looked into that of the Zabrak's some more, awaiting for the next part of this..to find out if he shall die or live a little longer..


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 01-30-2003 07:21 AM:

    ::The ten-horn-headed creature had gone tired of hiring lame answers that seem to be nothing but excuses::

    ::Still being lowered and face to face with this newcomer DM approached the newcomer as much as he could, completely violating his private space. The Zabrak then widened his eyes, as if trying to kill the man's soul with nothing but a stare. Then the tattooed eye lids of DM narrowed, showing nothing but the purest hate of 'em all::

    ::Without saying a word the Sith Warrior turned around and walked away. While doing so and with his back towards the newcomer, he simply raised his hand, at the height of his head and motioned it in a dismissal gesture::

    ::He didn't say a word, the loudest silence filled again the Recruitement Hall, which was certainly not the best place to unleash DM's anger and make a scene. That would certainly not be appreciated by any of the Sith Masters::


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kyle Monteverdi on 01-30-2003 08:12 PM:

    Watching the man walk away, his crimson eyes glowing seemingly in the darkness as he knew he upsetted the man even more..to the point were the man would kill him..so leaving was the best option..tilting his head a little bit he watched his hand wave not sure if he was dissmissing him or not he just there and awaited for the next person to step forth and question him.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Thread Importer 2; 02-05-2003, 02:23 AM.
Working...
X