X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dark Past, A Dark Future...

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-21-2002 12:22 PM:
    A Dark Past, A Dark Future...

A Shadow entered, mists following, coming from the figure.

"The Pilot Project failed, I am here to join the Sith Empire, I wish to become one of you..." Davka said in his Nasculian tone.

The figure stood in the middle of the recruitment room, awaiting an answer...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-21-2002 02:42 PM:

"...and why is that?" ::The deepest of voices emerged from the shadows, no figure, nor silohuette could be seen. It was a shadow hidden between shadows. It seemed the voice came from everywhere but nowhere at the same time. The vicious umbra awaited for a reply::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-21-2002 05:15 PM:

OOC:
    Hold up a sec Davka.. Sums cancelled the project due to time and said if you wanted your original thread unlocked that we could do that. Let's get that part settled first before we go on here.. ok? It really wasn't an IC project failure, he just didn't have time OOC. So.. do you want your original recruitment thread to continue Davka and lock this one? Just let me know. Thanks.

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-23-2002 11:22 AM:

OOC: I'll do this one... Thank You

"I want the power and respect the Sith hold and to better myself for the better of the Sith, my sword, my service." Davka said responding to the Shadow, a fellow Shadow.

He bowed his head at the Shadow presence, showing respect for a Sith Disiple and Sith Shadow User...

"I also hold genetics that are very dark and can be used to the best of all..." Davka said awaiting another question...

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-23-2002 11:22 AM:

Davka smiled at the darkness and coldness in the Empires halls and he heard footsteps in the halls far beyond the Recruitment Hall walls. As he smiled his fangs showed and as he lifted his head from the bow his eyes glowed an Icy Blue, making the Disciple take one step back.

"You should ask me what I have in me..." Davka suggested to the Shadow, "You should ask me what I can do..."

Davka slid his hood back revealing a fifteen year old boy. He stood at Six foot two, one hundred fifty pounds and from what could be seen on the outside, he was vampiric, evlen and many other unrecognizable things. It set the Shadow on guard. Davka took hold of his sword and all in the room heard as he unsheathed it from his back.

"Beautiful isn't it, made by the elves, it is the Elven Sword of Truth that I named 'Faith'." Davka said, "It is only one of my many weapons, this blade is strong enough to meet a lightsaber. It was owned by my father, Vel Lindence, a Sith Master..."

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-23-2002 01:53 PM:

...respect??? ::The shadow slowly started to come forward:: ...power??? ::Finally the dark silohuette stepped forward, a ray of moonlight, from a nearby window, was drawn upon his countenance. His tattooed face could now be somewhat made out::

"Indeed, us Sith are powerful and respected. Yet your answer is still not convincing enough. Power and respect can also be earned as a bounty hunter; for many weak people even one of those bloody fools who call themselves Jedi, is worthy of respect. Ahhhh, but instead you looked for us and that is one of the answers we want"

::As he finished saying this the giant Zabrak, approached the hope-to-be apprentice leavint the darkness behind, his 7'1" 315 lb frame, could now be made out. He then carefully looked at the newcomer and thought for himself yet no one else::'He is rather young, if channelled in the right direction, he may be a worthy one after all'

::He then lowered his gaze, looking at the sword that had been taken out by the vampiric figure. Carefully running his finger through the blade he added:: "Indeed it is a beatiful piece..."

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-23-2002 02:34 PM:

"I thank you for your approval Darth Mundus, but beware the blade..." Davka said through a smile.

As Mundus reached the tip of the blade he caught a deep gash on his finger from the ever sharp blade.

"What else do you wish to ask me?" Davka asked.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-23-2002 07:18 PM:

....like I said, power and respect may be found elsewhere, why is it that you decided to come here? ::Mundus slowly circled the newcomer, examining him, pondering on his next questions and waiting for the hopeful's answer::

Posted by Darth Phantom on 10-23-2002 08:17 PM:

:: The Dark and Sinister presence of the Lord of Darkness makes itself known to both men as he sits well with in the confines of the Darkness and Shadows. The Sith Lord says nothing as the two men speak to one another. The Dark Lord crosses his amrs over his chest and merily listens to the two ::

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-23-2002 08:24 PM:

:: Standing in the background of the Recruit area, the tall Sith woman leaned against the wall and listened as Sith Disciple Mundus began the interrogation of the newcomer. Kekoa would observe for now watching both the recruit and Mundus. ::

ooc: Better Davka the text font color even matches your Avatar a bit. Dark - I did hightlight the posted text and it was annoying to do in each post, hence why I asked Davka to adjust the color.

Posted by Dark B Shadow on 10-23-2002 11:40 PM:

:: Dark was just walking in the shadows observing the newcomer. Waiting and watching. Just bidding his time.::

OOC: For now Kekoa if you can't read it you just have to highlite it untill he changes it. okay. Just letting you know.

{The Shadow Realm}{Bio}
    {Dark's Realm in the Shadow}

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-24-2002 11:36 AM:

"I wish to join the Sith because the Jedi betrayed me, the bounty hunters know nothing of the force, and the Sith hold more power than any of these. I wish to be fearfully respected because people know what I am and what I can do..." Davka said in as dark a tone as possible.

He felt the presence of his two friends, Dark and Darth Phantom, two fellow shadows...

"Do you wish to test my skills?" Davka asked, "I would be a very interesting match for you..."

Davka waited to see if Darth Mundus would fight him or ask him another question...

OOC: Better?

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-24-2002 01:50 PM:

"...fight you? There is no need. If you're find worthy enough to join our ranks, your fighting habilities and the rest of your skills will be tested in time, on the battlefield. Victory will prove your point, death would be the price of failure..."

::The large Zabrak, suddenly turned his head, when he heard the Jedi had betrayed the newcomer, he made one last circle around Davka and once coming out of it we walked two steps ahead of him. He felt the presence of his fellow Sith and nodded respectfully to them to acknowledge their presence. Sith Knight Kekoa Alkarin, Sith Lord Darth Phantom and Sith Disciple Dark B Shadow, were all there watching the interrogation::"What exactly do you mean by betrayed by the Jedi?

::The ten-horn-headed Sith then turned around and stared into the vampiric eyes, awaiting for a reply::

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-25-2002 12:16 PM:

"Two of their Masters killed my parents who worked for the Sith, and they tortured my wife to death, thus betraying me..." Davka said through gritted teeth.

He hated the Jedi for what they did...

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-25-2002 12:43 PM:

"What is that you feel whenever those memories come to your mind?" ::Asked the tattooed-face Iridonian to the hope-to-be apprentice, in the hopes the feelings needed by a true Sith, would surface from the hopeful's soul. Indeed that could be a good indicator to the Sith gathered at the recruitment hall of how worthy this newcomer truly is::

::Mundus then crossed his arms expecting a reply::

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-28-2002 12:31 PM:

"The feelings I feel when I remember all that has happened is one of hatred, anger, and the feeling that I wish to kill for darkness..." Davka said, pain in his tone, "It is a feeling that I cannot explain..."

At that Davka sent the pain he felt through all in the room, setting all in his position, all feeling his pain, anger, hate, malice, and pure destruction he wished to do.

"I hope tht explains it..." Davka said awaiting a reply.

Posted by Darth Mundus on 10-28-2002 09:21 PM:

::Anger, hate, suffering, all the feelings that fuel the Dark Side could be sensed within the walls of the recruitment hall::

'Seems this one could be a worthy one after all' ::Thought the Zabrak to himself::

"I have no further questions, another member of TSE might question you or...not" :: DM stepped aside and went back to the shadows, where he would keep watching the rest of the interrogation process::

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 10-29-2002 11:16 AM:

"I wouldn't be so sure..."

An amused, leering voice filled the room, after the lengthy silence of the Sith Discple's (Mundus) questions. The feminine tone swept closer as the owner of the voice stepped forward from the shadows.

Gold, illuminating, panther-like eyes swept over the man in a assessing manner. After a moment of inspection.... the woman spoke again.

"I find you are too confident in your skills... and you think you can take on anyone... without a second thought about it. Now knowing your purpose for being here... what makes you think you can survive the path you have chosen?"

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-29-2002 12:31 PM:

Davka thought of her question and in his Nasculian tone, "Because you have..."

Davka's eyes shone bright Icy-Blue as he looked at this female. She looked similar to the one he fed on the other night with Darth Phantom...

His fangs reflected his hunger but he hid it in respects to the sith...

"What else do you want to know...?"

Posted by Lady Jezebella on 10-29-2002 07:41 PM:

Such a pity...

Without saying a word, Jezebella quickly span on her heel, her long black tresses shifting about her waist-line. Waving a hand out to the side, in a dismissing manner, she threw a comment over her shoulder.

"I think that is enough. Perhaps you are ready... perhaps."

Taking a few steps forward, Jez smirked, and tilted her head to the side, looking impishly over her left shoulder.

"Good luck."

Posted by Davka Volaw on 10-31-2002 10:45 AM:

"Thank you mee Lady..." Davka said bowing in respect to the Lady.

He smiled at her possible approval.

"Who else has something to ask?" Davka asked the shadowy figures, "Darth Phantom, Dark B Shadow, do you have questions?"

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-31-2002 03:53 PM:

:: Kekoa walked around the recruit room as the others were interrogating the newcomer. She did not think much about this recruit, as nothing really seemed to impress Kekoa. Davka's replies were typical of the many who traveled through The Sith Empire’s Recruitment doors.

Hearing Davka ask for more questions, it made Kekoa think that the recruit was still covering up something. She noticed the newcomer’s awareness of his surrounding was low. Kekoa had managed to keep her silence about the recruit well hidden as it appeared.

She moved towards the recruit’s right hand side, as Kekoa's long black/navy blue cloak twist in behind her. Then, Kekoa quickly spoke out, “I am Sith Knight Kekoa.” She stared at the being for a few moments, studying his position and features.

“What planet are you from within this galaxy? What is your family’s background in regards of your history? Do you have other family members that use either the Light or the Dark Side of the Force?

Kekoa paused only for a moment upon rattling off the first set of questions. ::

Posted by Davka Volaw on 11-01-2002 11:47 AM:

Davka smiled at the questions asked by Kekoa. She knew what to ask and how to ask it...

"I was born on Naboo to a family who was one of the planets past royal family lines. My father and mother, Vel and Kara Lindence, were giving the Sith, Jedi movement patterns on the planet..." Davka paused at the Siths reaction to his families previous affiliation with the Sith.

"My father was a Sith Master... He had notified the Sith of my abilities as of me being only two years old and possessing the abilities I did. He had fallen in love and served the Sith in a different way and he hoped for me to serve in the way he could not..." Davka said to this very attractive Sith Knight, she reminded him of Raja...

Continuing, he told of what happened next, "When he notified the Sith of my being a prospect they told him they would send two of the Sith Council. Upon their arrival they were killed by two Jedi Masters. They had intercepted the transmission and ambushed the Sith. More helped them, but who I do not know. They appeared at my home as Sith and killed my parents. Leaving and coming back as Jedi they took me and trained me until I was trained by my Master..."

Davka saw the hateful look upon the Knight's face as he mentioned the murder of the Sith Council Members...

"Later I married secretly, a Jedi Knight of the same age, Raja Sjodant. We were both fourteen when Knighted... She was tortured by them because she found out what they did to my family and they killed her... I killed them by torturing them the same wayand in more horrible ways. They told me everything even though I saw the images of my parents murder and Raja's murder from their point of view..." Davka said through clenched teeth.

He had set her off guard when he looked at her, Icy-Blue eyes blazing of pain, anger, and hatred.

"I hope I answered your question!" Davka bellowed through still clenched teeth in his Nasculian tone, a high raspy whisper.

He felt the heat in his robes and quickly froze the insides before it got too hot. He needed blood, he had not fed for a few days...

**I will stand until the questioning is over and I am decided to be accepted or not...** Davka thought as he awaited another question...

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-02-2002 11:08 AM:

:: Listening to the brief tale of Davka, Kekoa stood emotionless before him hearing much worse from others, but understood that all would experience and see things from their certain perceptive. She also noted a few things within the story that was revealed by Davka’s words.

First, Davka was trained by Jedi, which did make this Sith Knight want to destroy him were stood. Secondly, Davka turned away from his old Master and did not slay him/her, for a true Dark Sider would have immediately sought out the task. Thirdly, through events that unfolded, the recruit seemed to be forced to turn back to the darkness, giving into its powerful dark emotions. It had controlled Davka in his acts of revenge. But did this truly show that he was once again in the Darkness or was it a one time act of vengeance. Finally and most importantly, Kekoa accomplished to bring out his inner hate, anger, and rage to the surface.

Staring at Davka, “I sense your soul has cause to find the Darkness. What else fuel’s your dark heart, Davka? And have you completely turned to embrace the Dark Side?”

Kekoa moved her hand upon one of her Lightsabers, clasping its cylinder metal hilt. ::

Posted by Davka Volaw on 11-04-2002 10:58 AM:

"This is what fuels me..." Davka said as he blasted the images of Raja's torture in her mind. It was enough to nearly knock Kekoa off her feet but she ramained standing.

She saw the terrible hatred that flowed frmo Davka as he showed her this.

Davka finished the image and his hand slid to his sabers hanging from his blaster holsters and he awaited to see if the Sith KNight would attack or control herself...

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-04-2002 08:32 PM:

:: Kekoa’s stoic outlook towards Davka was quite solemn, even though he tried his hardest to effect the thoughts of this well seasoned fighter. Davka had failed to leave his thought wave within the mind of this Sith Knight, as Kekoa quickly blocked the flash of images from entering her mind. However, Kekoa did smirk a bit at how easily she provoked the recruit.

Kekoa walked away from Davka for a moment, but kept her eyes on him reading his body language. The Sith Knight would continue to probe him, as she had only begun to scratch the surface.

Standing about 5’ away from Davka, Kekoa asked him, “If two wild and deadly Ralltiir Tigers were roaming within the area and you were armed only with a Dagger, one Lightsaber, and had no use of the Force, how would you defeat the two creatures hunting you? Both creatures are natural predators and they hunt extremely well in most terrains.” ::
Working...
X