• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgraced [Sianna/Open]

Abandoned.

Betrayed.

Shunned.

Disgraced.

Each step spoke of what he was. Every wrinkle his forehead took made a statement about what had taken place. The half breed had failed. Was it truth? Truth seemed relative now. As a half breed Rion, and his twin, had been forced to take the disgrace fo their family and carry it. Both chose different paths. Paladin had sought to clear his name. Rion, he sought a different goal. He would not only clear his name, but he would make those who wronged him pay. Rion would prove that he was more of a warrior than any of the full blooded Echani who had humiliated him. If the Echani had no need of him, his own people, then perhaps others did.

Soft, quiet, steps carried him to the temple door. The large massive wooden door proved to be heavy. It was think, lined with large iron like hinges and decorative embelishments worthy of an empire that boasted power. Crossing the threshold the world became dark. The only light in the great hall of the temple came from torches which lined the perimeter walls. Blue eyes, the only sign of his human father, scanned the room. It seemed empty. Here he would wait until someone came to test him. He would succeed or his life would end. Rion knew cost of failure.

Drifting through the main intersecting hallway which led to the atrium, silver orbs soaked in the words on the page of one of the many tomes which she had gained on Korriban not that long ago. Her footfalls popping on deep grey stone, her hard soled boots echoing on recently cleaned walls alight from the sconces marking her route. Interrupted by the main door booming to a close, she glanced up briefly to see who may have returned from a long trip and was surprised to see the snow white hair of another Echani instead.

And not Raien.

This one had a raw touch to the Force, but no training. That much the priestess could tell immediately and she closed her book, holding it close to her breast with her left hand as she approached. Black ringed her full lips and piercing eyes as the Sith Master slowed, sunlight from the upper windows in the atrium cast upon the black robe, tunic and pants underneath. Black leather vambraces held fast to her forearms, symbology learned from ancient Sith elegantly lined both, as Sianna prepared to defend herself, knowing their people's traditions. Though with her training and years here, that wouldn't be a problem.

Though, she had been away from her own for far too long, she mused. "What brings you here?"
    sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

Something echoed in what had once been a quiet hall. Clicking, a cadance against stone, footfalls growing louder. Someone was coming in his direction. Blue orbs followed the sound of the steps and fell upon the dark figure. Female, that was certain, the cadance of the steps, the sway of the cloaked figure might not have been noticeable to most, but to an Echani the feminine walk was unmistakeable. The curve to her figure gave her away as well when she stepped into the light. A tome was tucked under her arm near her breast where Rion also noticed the stark contrast of white hair against black cloth. She was Echani.

'What brings you here," was all she said. It was direct, but vocal communication. Odd, but perhaps explained by her time among those who were not of their kind.

Was it not obvious to her why he was there? His body language would give his entire story way if she paid close attention to it. Had she been gone from among other Echani so long that she had forgotten how to converse in their native form of speech? Movement, combat, it was both art and languange.

"Can I say anything you have not already heard," he questioned genuinely curious if there was such a thing as unique answer. "I am here for power, personal reasons, and whatever price I must pay to gain what I want."

Comment

Head canted to the right slightly, studying his body language as he spoke. Words that she had heard a hundred times soon prompted the Sith to sigh with boredom. Shaking her head, she moved a step closer, the wraith slowly unveiled in the ample sunlight from the high, ringing windows in the atrium. "Yes, I have heard those words and they're boring to me." She knew he would already be able to see that, but some things had to be shown plainly, so she could explain why. "Amazes me that people of a culture that can read motion and intent can't decipher the nature of the universe. The Force isn't just a tool, it's a co-conspirator that we use and command, but also claims it's own price to the uneducated. Once satisfaction of your imagined slights are sated, then what?" Drawing a deep breath, she let it out slowly, doing her best to control her anger.
        sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

"The force is a mystery is it not, taking lifetimes to unravel," he answered with a gesture.

He took in her displeasure before words could even suggest it. As expected personal reasons would not gain her respect or acceptance. There had to be more to his answer, substance beyond simple revenge. For Rion it was beyond revenge. He wanted something to belong to, something far beyond what he could ever be himself.

"I seek something far greater. My quest shall never end I fear. Perfectiion, purity, to become what I my the force can make me. Your stand as one who commands, a master of these halls? Certainly you understand the appeal to know the force as it is, and to be known by it?"

Comment

She grinned at his initial statement, "Well, I guess if you knew it all already, you'd be a council member here, instead. As it stands, you still have a lot to learn." Pride swelling with all that she had attained since arriving here for the first time, herself. Sianna knew that many had only an inkling of this life that they were wishing to be a part of, the reality being much different indeed.

"Oh, it'll end alright. But, how is up to you," she added. "For starters, what do you know about us?" Of that, she could probably already answer as well, but wished to hear it from Rion first.
            sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

"Beyond the fables? I have have learned your code," Rion answered.

He motioned to the tome the female still craddled close to her breast, protected as if it were a new born babe. There was a possessiveness to the way she held it. The woman was not going to let it out of her grip. It was hers. Rion had no desire to take it from her. He would not succeed if had wanted to. It was merely a reference.

"Tomes like the one you carry were on Dathomir. Texts containing history of the Sith, expolits. I have come to understand a new definition of what is possible. There is true freedom for those who are willing to pay the demands of the sacrifice required. The ability to take what one chooses simply because they can. Pure, unrestrained emotions and passions coming to life because one wills it to be so. Defying the laws of nature and its keeper with just a thought. This is the reputation the Sith holds for me."

Comment

Sianna listened intently as he described his vision of what the Sith were and how he would possibly fit in it's ranks. She knew that most had an inkling of the new life they were within to get into, but none realized it's full scope until their training started. She didn't either. "Only defying the laws of nature to the mundane, otherwise you haven't touched on what's possible to those of us gifted with the true knowledge of the universe. I've seen and been part of things that most of the galaxy has only seen in holovids and dreamed about." Silver orbs focused on his blue and wondered at the obvious half-breed. "Are your blue eyes credited to your father?"
                sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

"Yes," he said and looked away.

Rion was ashamed his mix had been why his family took the blame for the failure of what happened. His family had been innocent, but what did it matter. Because he was a mixture he was cast aside, shunned, and betrayed. Vengeance was the first thing he would seek, and the dark side would help him. Then he would set his sights to somwthing much larger.

"I have no place to return to. Do you know what it is like to have your own people shun you, betray you, because of who your father was. They will all pay. No matter what it takes. If you won't take me, then end my life. It's what the will do to me if I dare show my face again."

Comment

Surprise popped in her expression as she moved closer, leaning over as she looked up into his eyes. "Are you serious," disdain painting every word. Slowly she rose, anger now welling, "You come all this way just to waste my time? You could've had them kill you, you whiney little *****. You really want to die?"

Soaking in the Force, the Sith Master hated this sort of attitude more than anything, her silver orbs growing darker with each passing moment. "Alright," her voice growing darker. "There's no place here for quitters. Our servants have enough of that in their blood and I detest nothing more." Tendrils of malice reached out for his throat, lifting the Echani off the ground as her mental hand began to constrict his airway. "You really want to die?!"

Knowing that survival kicked in at moments like this, she was going to prove something to him, one way or another. "DO YOU?!"
                    sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

"If I wanted to die, I would not have come here," he responded, choking out each word.

He lashed out and kicked the woman in the center of the chest, hoping it would land hard enough to knock her back. Rion was not a quiter, and he would die fighting if he were to die at all.

Comment

The moment the Force warned the Master of the impending shot towards her chest, she Threw the Echani, loosing her grip on him and uncaring as to where he landed. Stalking toward the newcomer, Sianna's hilt shot to her right hand, hitting one button to the double bladed saber and ignited it with an angry thrum. Aiming the weapon at him, his face and upper torso now bright, "Give me one good reason not to end you."

Her deepening grey orbs now pinpricks of angry light melted into the black around her eyes, the priestess could only see a raw aura now before her. Untrained and with a lot of potential, she wasn't about to allow his kind to enter these halls unless he stated something within the next few seconds that demanded a stay of execution.
                        sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

Rion flew through the air, and landed on his stomach after his head hit a pillar. Blood trickled down his brow. Before he could stand to his feet the glow and hum of the Sith's blade stayed his movements. She asked why he should live. The words which came from his tongue next would likely see him executed, but it was time for them to stop using words which could be misunderstood.

"I will answer as an Echani should. Cast the balde aside and talk to me as our people should if you remember how."

Comment

Full black lips curled into a snarl as the Echani priestess huffed. "I know more about our people than you ever will and since you entered that door you play by Sith rules and no one else's. Got it?" Lowering her blade several inches so as to see him more directly. "This life is the only one that leads on the clear road to the Force's ultimate power. We've been gifted to become like gods and the only way you're going to ever realize your true potential is through confidence and motivation." Leaning in again, she lowered her gaze toward his. "That means either start acting like someone with a purpose and a goal, or become fertilizer in that garden outside."

Straightening again, "So, what's it going to be?"
                            sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

She refused... To walk through those doors and become Sith meant truly becoming Sith. The ultimate sacrifice had just been asked of him. He was required to discard his culture and embrace another.

"Fine..." he began. "I did not come here to be made fertilizer. I came here for the power to be what I am not currently."

Rion became quiet. He stared intently into the woman's eyes. Eyes which signified she was pure Echani.

"The power to be pure, perfect!"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1