I would Like To Join The Sith Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would Like To Join The Sith Empire

I am requesting entry in the Sith Empire...Can it be done?

Welcome, Azrael AvengingAngel, you have made a wise choice in requesting to join The Sith Empire. One a Master has greeted you, you may request one of the following to become your master in the arts of the Sith:

Sith Masters

Anbira Hicchoru [TSO]
    Darth Havok
    Lady Diamante
    Jedah Lynch [TSO]
    Ogre Mal Pannis
    Rama Sha
    Saurron

Sith Lords

Bowdin
    Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Dara Shadowtide
    DarthNuriko
    Darth Phantom [TNSC]
    Firebird1
    General Scorpion
    Princess Sara
    Sumor Rayial

Sith Knights

Darth Renegade
    Darth Snack
    Darth Varlon
    Fritz 7
    Ket Van Derveld
    Mari Bean
    Rain13
    Seth Darkserpent
    Trace Sha
    Vega Van Derveld

Check examples of their training styles on the Training Grounds, also, let it be known, some of these Sith are not taking apprentices.

Comment

Welcome to the Sith Empire. You have chosen well the path which shall lead you into the darkness by coming here.

Comment

I thank you for the greeting. I was wondering if you might possibly have a recomendation for who i should ask to be my master?

Comment

It is normally thought that you should choose your own master as this way you can pick someone who uses the skills you wish to learn. Check around the training grounds and such. If not, I'm sure someone else will suggest a suitable master.

Comment

*From the shadows, Snack stood to his full height, looking at the new Sith hopeful.*

Knight Vega is right. Only you can choose who is right for yourself. Welcome to the Empire.

Comment

:: The Sith Lordess nods to Azrael AvengingAngel ::

"Welcome to the Sith Empire."

Comment

*The boy smiles in a way that would have made a hut get on with its buisness....*

Thank you for the greeting...I look forward to my training.

Comment

* The boy reenters the room, and looks around...he sits for a second, then stands, and speaks...*

After looking at all the training going on, I realize just how hard it is to choose between all these great masters. But, after watching for a while, it became clear to me...If he will have me, I wish to train under Sith Master Ogre Mal Pannis.

Comment

Welcome to the Empire Azrael

Comment

Welcome to the Sith Empire Azrael. Your judgment in teachers is excellent.

Comment

He steps forward from the shadows of the room, and looks to Azrael as he approaches the hopeful, seeing that he appears to be young, but not sure what motivates him.

“What is it you are seeking?”

Comment

*Neo Walks around to the side, glaring at his brother the whole way...*

I seek the ability to kill jedi...I want to become a powerful Sith, because the Jedi are responsible for the deaths of many of my family members...my father was a jedi,and he was an unspoken martyr...so, i seek revenge.

*Still glaring at his brother*

That boy over there *points to Ferin* is my brother...he was always the good one...never in trouble, always first to help my father or mother...he was supposed to have died on the ship with my father, but apparently i was not so lucky.
                          Either way, this is irrelevant...i am looking to be taught in the ways of the sith...aggresivly, and fully...i am just dying to.

Comment

Ogre’s eyes narrowed as Azrael spoke his final sentence. “Dying to, might end up being an eventuality and result. If you understand that then you will be accepted.”

He stands and awaits the response from the hopeful, knowing that this decision will tell whether or not he will be taught the ways of the Darkside.

Comment

*The Boy looks down, gathers his thoughts, and looks back up...*

Do I fear death? No. Death is a state of being. I do not want to die...ever. However, just as a baby is born, or a flower grows, death is just as much part of life...I accept the fact that someday i will die...be it today, tomorrow, or decades from now...eventually, we all die.

* The boy looks down again, walks around to the other side, and then looks Ogre in the eye*

I guess One Who is willing to take lives should also be prepared to have the same happen to him.

*he looks his brother in the eye*

Yes...I accept that death may happen...in all likelyhood it will happen. So Be it.

Comment

Working...
                              X