Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::A traitor in the making::

::The Hunter walked into the now low light room and nodded::

*He chukeld*"hmmm a new paint job might work" he said..

:: he looked over to the man he had been follwing from the rescent fight back in the forest, Siek knew the Sith knight had known he was following him::

"Well well vega, i see you didnt attack me while following you" he said looking down at his saber...

::Siek nodded in respect::

"Vega i have come to join the sith empire and for you to be my trainer, i hope you trust me otherwise you would have ripped me to shreds, i hope you accept my apologie and request good sir"..

Vega looked surprised....

Convince my why I should take you on as an apprentice after you so adeptly opposed me not so long ago.

Comment

::Sieken simply laughed at vega but noticed he was a clever man after all::

"lets put it this way sir...i had enough guts to take you on in a fight even tho i knew out of high hell i would ether be dead and buried or lying in some sewer somewere not only that im posting here meaning ill be a traitor to my NRCC mates i wouldent take that chance without fear"

::siek stood there in a sort of defencive position as if any moment vega would kill him with on blow::

Comment

You belive that is reason enough? Tell me, why do you wish to join the Sith?

A slight sneer crossed his face.

Comment

:: siek looked around him thinking any minute van was gonna wave his hand and in a flash siek would be a bloody mess on the floor::

"well i think the main course of thought would be me beaing a bounty hunter i feel i have SOME sith attitude, i kill when and if i have to in this case i want to kill when I want to and not when the damn people hire me and the Jedi are just a buch of white light panzeys..beleve me i know from experence..i was ONCE a padawan to Anakis and i just a pawn and a stupid little goody goody...ive had it with them..that answer you question sir?

As for you traning me i feel i only want one of the best in the buisnuiss and i wouldent accept a traniner but you good sir"

:: Siek was now ajitated and could see only a grin on vegas face::

Comment

-- Eve appeared next to Vega and tapped him lightly on the shoulder. She looked at Siek. --

What's this ? A new apprentice, Vega ? Umm ...

-- Eve stared slightly at the newcomer then smiled lightly, looking back at Vega. --

Comment

::Siek looked at her with a interested view, he raised is brow and looked at vega...::

Comment

Very well..

His deep grey trench coat kicked into the air as he spun sharply on his heel.

If the council approves I will begin training as soon as you are ready.

Comment

"Good luck with your new Apprentice, Vega," she said with a grin.

Comment

Sieken Nodded to the woman and walked out after vega...::

Comment

*As Sieken walks from the council room a voice from the shadows gives away the presence of another one of the members who had been watching*

"Welcome to the Sith Empire, Sieken...Vega will teach you well."

Comment

Working...
                      X