Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Bows before the council*

I still wish to join the empire.

I apologize for the past events that have prohibited you from getting started in your training as soon as possible. Though you still need to choose a master and I realize you haven't had the best of luck there, but please try again.

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Darth Ogre
    Lady Diamante

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    DarthNuriko
    Darth Phantom
    Firebird1
    Sumor Rayial

Sith Knights

Darth Renegade
    Darth Varlon
    Mari Bean
    Miryan no Trunks
    Rain13
    Trace Sha
    Vega Van Derveld

[OOC Note: ppl I haven't seen in over a month, I've yanked off the list (like Rage and Maverick). Havok and Lady Dia are not around frequently. (Just fair warning not a deterrant. They could be back at anytime.) And I believe Dara, Lynch, and Rama all asked to be pulled from the list.]

Comment

*Smiles*

Its no problem. I have chosen Mrs. Mal Pannis to train me

Comment

ooc: *sniff sniff* and where does that leave Me, Nuriko?

Comment

OOC~ YOU FORGOT MIRYAN! :mad: Bad Nuri!

IC~ Dalethria raised a brow from her seat, "Ah, you have chosen me. Why should I accept?"

Comment

*Still on his knees he looks up to see his Master*

M'lady I wish to learn the darkside and all its powers. I have already beatin a Jedi in combat

Comment

"An easy answer. You had to fight a Jedi to prove that you could join us. Why is the dark side so important to you, Krath?"

Comment

*Without hesitation*

The Dark Side has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. I know nothing but hate, hate for the New Rebublic and all who help them. I am the Heart of Darkness.

Comment

She looks at Krath for a moment, letting the silence weight heavily throughout the Council Room before speaking once again, "You have proven that you are to be given a chance but I wish to know what you offer the Empire. What do you offer me."

Comment

*His eyes flash from black to a greenish glow as he hears Dalethria's question*

I offer both you and The Sith Empire pride, I'm not a quitter. I offer you loyalty, strength, A willing warrior, willing to do anything for you or the Sith empire. I offer you a student.

Comment

"Well, Krath. If you go against what you've said, you'll find yourself a dead man."

With a wide grin, she continued, "If you can accept that consequence ... then I shall take you as my Apprentice."

Comment

OOC: Bloody bloody hell! Why didn't you just edit him in for me?

Comment

OOC~ Well, it felt ... wrong to violate you

and I didn't think of that at the time -_-

Comment

OOC: "Violate me"? You no touch my secret box! :mad:

Comment

:| :/ :mad:

Comment

Working...
                              X