X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wants to Be apart of the Empire

walks in and waits to be seen to join the Sith Empire

OOC~ I saw your reply in the Council Room and posted to it as well

IC~ "Welcome to the Sith Empire. I am Lordess Dalethria Mal Pannis and the path you have chosen is not an easy one. The Dark Side is not quick and easy. Much will be required of you.

Choose a Master to help begin your training. Please look over the training grounds and our website for the best choice for you."

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader
    Ogre Mal Pannis

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Nuriko Sha
    Darth Phantom
    Firebird1
    Sumor Rayial

Sith Knights

Darth Renegade
    Darth Snack
    Darth Varlon
    Fritz 7
    Ket Van Derveld
    Mari Bean
    Miryan no Trunks
    Rain13
    Trace Sha
    Vega Van Derveld

Comment

i see i've doing alittle trianing on my own but i have much to learn i want you to be my master teach me that i must know .
      [i] Tshurka nods then awaits her answer ...

Comment

She raises a brow, "Oh? And why me?"

Comment

:: The Sith Lordess nods to the newest member of the Empire ::

Comment

why you .. why not you .. your the first one who answered my post ..

Comment

OOC~ I am trying to keep things IC with my posts

IC~ "I need a good reason why you wish me to teach you. The Dark Side is not for everyone ..."

Comment

ooc oky ..
                i was bron with the force ,i hate jedi scum

Tshurka looks away as he can't not look at her feeling that again he's not wanted and start to head for the door as his anger builds the ground begain to shake

sorry to of bug you ...

Comment

Frowns, sensing the thoughts from this newcomer, "Giving up so readily? You seemed so eager before."

Comment

With a expression of puzzlement, he begins to think that perhaps this one is not ready to make a decision.

"A shame."

Comment

turns and looks at her
                      i am but time is not on my side at the moment ..
                      i have much to learn .. and place to go learn them . i don't want to keep you for the others that come here to learn from you . i will under stadn if you don't want to teach me to use the force .. but i would realy like to learn it .. as for wanting you to teach me the way of the sith . is because your seem to be very good in useing it .
                      as for the reason i want learn it is to take out the jedi's .

Comment

"never would I discourage anyone wishing to learn the Dark Arts but I cannot teach you, personally. Might I suggest asking another Master to train you. I have too many duties and Apprentices that need my attention. Look over Rain, Varlon or Miryan. They are all Knights that are well trained and have had many successes for the Empire and alot to teach."

Comment

Rain hmmm i think i'll like rain lets do it ..

Comment

Working...
                          X