I wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish

I wish to join the darkside where do i start.

"Welcome to the Empire. Please choose one from the list below to instruct you in our ways and the ways of the Darkside, and ask that they accept you as an apprentice."

Sith Masters:

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader
    Ogre Mal Pannis

Sith Lords:

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Nuriko Sha
    Darth Phantom
    Firebird1
    Sumor Rayial

Sith Knights:

Darth Renegade
    Darth Snack
    Darth Varlon
    Fritz 7
    Ket Van Derveld
    Mari Bean
    Miryan no Trunks
    Rain13
    Trace Sha
    Vega Van Derveld

Comment

I choose Sumor Rayial he is an exelent teacher from what i have heard and he can shurly teach me the way to use my dark sid e to my full potential.

Comment

**Sumor looked down at Blade from his seat in the chambers.**

So you wish to be my apprentice and a member of the empire?

Tell me, why do you think that you have what it takes to be a member of the empire and an apprentice to myself?

Comment

So you want to know why well why not I'm already evil why not go to the next step and embrace the dark side. And i supose you are wondering how i'm evil well (blade produces his wrist and etched into it is the number 21) this is how many people I have killed I was an assasian for hire and I'm wanted on 2 planets for my crimes. I might as well form my powers to there fullest and the only way to do that is through the dark side. So will you sumor rayial teach me the way or must I find someone else.

Comment

(ooc: i forgot to sya one more thing)

ic: so will you mighty sumar Rayial teach me the ways for i wish to learn and learn good the ways of the dark side i will not let you down as my master.

Comment

There is only one way to know if you will fail me or not. Your trials will begin soon on the training grounds.

Comment

alright i will follow your every word master.

Comment

Working...
                X