Joining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining

<walks into the Council Room standing before them> If I may ask, I would like to join. I'm certain that I would make an excellent addition to the TSE...thanks for your time.

OOC~ Moving this to the Recruitment center where it belongs. Will reply later or another member of the Empire shall take care of you

Comment

Ok, I may seem like a complete ******* for posting another one of these, so please forgive me. Anyway, I await your judgement on my joining..

Comment

OOC~ Tis alright, we aren't perfect

IC~ "Why do you feel your worth is that important to the Empire? What is it that you could give us all?"

Comment

--looks up, his dark eyes glowing softly-- All my abilities, ones which I have not mastered yet and those I have, as well as my life shall be dedicated to the TSE.

Comment

--Gitane kept herself seated in the shadows, remaining silent as she watched the newcomer answer the Lordess.--

Comment

-- Eve stood behind Gitane, putting a hand on her shoulder, staring at the newcomer and nodding slightly. --

" ... "

Comment

--His eyes quickly glance toward Eve and Gitane, then blinking, he looks back up towards the Council--

Comment

Watching in silence with his arms folded over his chest, Vega gave a nod in greeting.

Comment

--turns his head toward Vega, bowing his head in greeting--

Comment

--his head looks up toward the Council, his eyes blazing with dark red energy--

If it so pleases the Council, may I request that I undergo my Sith training with Nuriko?

Comment

:: The Sith Lordess nodded to the newcomer ::

"Welcome to the Empire, Phantom Magus."

Comment

Dalethria nods, "Now you must wait for Lordess Nuriko's answer."

Comment

--bows his head to the Lordess Dara in thanks--

--turns toward Lordess Dalethria, bowing his head--

I understand.

Comment

"I accept. Meet me at the training grounds."

Comment

Working...
                              X