I would like to join..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to join..

Once you have been greated by a master, you may ask that one of the following Sith train you in our arts.

Sith Masters

Lady Vader [TSO]

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Firebird1
    Sorsha Kasajian

Sith Knights

Darth Varlon
    Raine Sarin
    Vega Van Derveld

Comment

Welcome to the Empire, you have made a wise choice.

OOC: Wow, list of people accepting apprentices is getting short!

Comment

::he looks at the new comer from the shadows. he gives a slight nod of greetings, and remains silent::

Comment

:: Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial nods to the newcomer ::

"Welcome to the Sith Empire, Seiffas."

Comment

*The Sith Knight looked on from the shadows, his arms crossed in front of him.*

"Welcome Seiffas."

Comment

Thank you

::slowly his head rose from its place on the floor:: thank you, perhaps now i shall chose one to train me? or rather have them chose me?

Comment

Re: Thank you

"Choose who you feel will train you properly Seiffas. It is the best way so you know what you may ... or may not be getting into."

Comment

Might I summon Dalethria Mal Pannis

::With a short smirk he looked to the sith:: Might I call upon you to train me at a recomendation then?

Comment

Re: Might I summon Dalethria Mal Pannis

Purses her lips, "What made you decide on myself instead of the other available teachers?"

Comment

joining

::he remained unmoveing from the wall, his eyes lifted agian to the lordess:: You where recomended to me

Comment

Re: joining

"What do you feel you can bring to the Empire and besides being recommended ... why should I accept you as my Apprentice?"

Comment

joining

What i can bring the empire is that of another loyal soilder, one with enough courage if not foolish bravery to accept all comers, or perhaps just another one of the faceless fighters who brings all he can to the darkside. As for why you should accept me, what do you have to lose from it? I will not come in like the others and lay false claim to powers i do not have but perhaps if given the chance they will be found. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

*edit*

OOC: Excuse and ignore that last post with the bad rping please, my mistake

IC: I bring nothing to the empire more than can be expected from one new to the dark arts.... I have little training in the powers of the force but a few skills in hand to hand and saber combat.. As for why you should take me as an aprentice, what is to lose in the training of another to rid the universe of the jedi?

Comment

Re: *edit*

"Why has the Dark Side called to you ... why is it you wish to be a warrior in destroying the Jedi and all that is Light?"

Comment

Working...
                              X