Lady Vader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Vader

Well I was told to choose a master and I choose you Lady Vader that is if you accept.

*The boy begins to wonder if Lady Vader will even come or anyone else for that matter. He looks around the room as he waits.*

Comment

OOC - I believe LV is away for a few days. Just sit tight and she'll be back soon

Comment

OOC h, okay thank you.

Comment

I'm here now, and I will give thought to your request. But it appears I also have another requesting the same thing of me. And I already have two other apprentices (one which I haven't heard from in awhile).

I shall think about this and get back to you tomorrow.

Comment

*Nods* I appreciate you taking my request into consideration.

Comment

Drackor... I am under the impression that Sorsha was Jade's Master, and she has stated she is back. So, depending on what the ladies choose at this point, there's a good possibility I can take you on as my apprentice.

But I have to wait and see what they say. (You can also check out what I said in that one thread by Emerald Jade in the Council)

Comment

Any idea of how long this may take?

Comment

I certainly hope not too long, Drackor.

Tell ya what... if after 48 hours from the time of this post neither has responded, I will take you as my apprentice. I will speak with Emerald Jade afterwards.

Comment

Okay.

Comment

Drackor... it has been decided. Sorsha will take Emerald Jade as her apprentice, leaving me free to take you as my apprentice.

Come, there is much work to do. Meet me at the Training Grounds.

*With that, she vanished to await his arrival.*

Comment

Working...
                      X