A dark being enters the chamber...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dark being enters the chamber...

A dark figure entered the chamber, covered in a cloak the darkest shade of black, still not as dark as his soul though. No features about him could be seen, much less if he were even humanoid or not. A deep growling rumble filled the air, and it seemed like hell was cracking out of the ground beneath the building. Only then did anyone realize it was his voice, and he had spoken five words that stung the ears like acid. "I have come to join"

:: The door opens without a sound and Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial treads silently to the newcomer, a chilling breeze accompanying her footfalls ::

Greetings, MephistoTepes. I am Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial. You will need to wait to be welcomed by a Council Member (Darth Havok, Nuriko Sha, Jedah Lynch, Dalethria Mal Pannis, Lady Vader, Ogre Mal Pannis or Sumor Rayial) before you may choose a Master and begin your path to darkness, however in the interim, feel free to look over the list of those available to train, and I would advise looking at some of their sessions with apprentices to get an idea of a particular style which interests you. Those who are available to train are:

Sith Masters:

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader

Sith Lords:

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Dara Shadowtide Rayial
    Firebird1
    Sorsha Kasajian
    Sumor Rayial

Sith Knights:

Darth Varlon
    Raine Sarin
    Vega Van Derveld

:: The Lordess nods to the newcomer as her eyes flash crimson and then fade to black ::

Comment

Welcome to the Sith Empire, newcomer..

Comment

"One behalf of the Empire, I welcome you into our ranks. Please choose a Master so you may begin your training in the Dark Arts."

Comment

His head diped slightly, still unseen by the cloak. He looked over the list carefuly, pausing at each name. After a few minites, the cloaked one spoke again. The horribly dreadful voice echoed off of the walls as he spoke, each word sounding more painful than the last.

"I chose Knight Varlon if he will take me."

Comment

Footfalls echo around the chamber, apparently originating from the center of the chamber, which was empty. From the shadows at the far end of the room, a figure of a young man materializes. His long, sun-bleached braid swinging behind him with each step as he approaches the council and the newcomer. Coming to a halt, he hammers on the ground of the chamber once with the butt of his scythe's body.

"And I ask of thee, why is it you seek our ways," Varlon quietly asked, his words amplified with the force. "More importantly, by my hand?"

Comment

Mephisto held out his hand, and pointed to the Knight Varlon. The same demonic voice they had heard only seconds before filled Varlon's head, and only his now.

I seek to eraticate all the good in the galaxy. Theise Jedi believe the opposite, and must be eliminated as well. I seek to learn from you because I have seen your power, and know your ways. They are superior to those of others, so I chose you

Comment

The Knight's face remained as emotionless and cold as that of a marble statue. He took a few moments to ponder the words of the newcomer before speaking again.

"Why is it you require the teachings of the Dark side of the Force, then, if all you seek is to destroy all that you deem to be 'good'?" He asked as he started to circle Mephisto. "Could you not conceivably do this without such teachings?"

Comment

Although I could do so without the teachings of the darkside, usage of the force has worked very well for many others in the past with the same goal as I. In order to fully succede, I need to understand, and use evil in all its forms, from the purest, which I know, to that of the force, augmented with the essence of life as well as death

Mephisto remained unseen aside from the cloak, but it was enough to create a deep anxeity in the hearts of any who were not used to such darkness.

Comment

*Raine leans against the wall in the shadows, his eyes on the newcomer, a devilish smirk on his face. He always found his brother's drilling of new apprentices to be entertaining. He silently twirled a dagger in his hand and waited to see how well Mephisto's answers were taken.*

Comment

"What is it, that tells you that the Dark Side is, evil?" The Knight said as he stopped, a flicker of darkness glinting in his eye. "Just because it is dark, does not mean it is evil. What is your real drive, Mephisto. You can not hide it from me, for no secret is safe here."

Comment

Nothing tells me the darkside is evil, but the way it taints the souls of those who use it, the way that the darkness consumes their souls, and the way that they turn evil after its usage, leads me to believe so. And even if it is not, it is still a very useful tool, and a tool is neither good nor evil, only the user is.

The form moved slightly, probably shifting his weight beneath the cloak.

.....and answering your new question, another reason is because I have seen the Sith fight theise jedi, and I have seen that the Sith are stronger than they could ever be. I feel that I can probably kill such beings with great ease as I am, but the more skilled ones may pose a challenge, or even, by some strange chance, a threat. I wish to learn the Sith ways so that I may crush them beneath my boot, like the insects they are.... all of them.

Comment

The knight closed his eyes, as if to ponder Mephisto's words, but instead a smirk blossomed on his face. Suddenly, Varlon began to quietly laugh before turning to the newcomer again, flashing his grin.

"I like your style.. but do not let it interfere," Varlon said as he turned and began walking towards the darkened exit of the council room, fading as he walked into shadow. "I shall meet you in the desert for your training.."

Comment

Mephisto seemed to nod in recodnition, and left the chamber fot the desert.

Comment

Working...
                            X