Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbee (lol)

She walks into the chamber, a little afraid, a little anxious

Tempist looks at the newcomer, and smiles to himself. He knew this one, she was an old friend of his.

"Hello, little one. Welcome to The Sith Empire. You have to wait for a master to greet you before you can choose your master. How have you been, Ravana?"

He said theise last words with a smile.

ooc: everyone, this is ashley, a very close friend of mine. she has never RPed before, so we gotta be a bit leinant on her.

ashley, ooc means out of character. ic means in character. its easy to roleplay, you just have to imagine that you are that character and write it like you were writing a story.

Comment

thank u my good friend, i missed u, where have u been for the past 4 centuries?

Comment

"Aww, c'mon, im not that old..."

Comment

sorry for my rude behavior, i hope u except my appology
          So where have u been all this time?

Comment

"all over the place, and then here. What brings you to TSE after all this time?"

Comment

is enjoying her stay as a newbee at tse

well, i have been aquainted with the wrong people, and i now want revenge! So tell me what brings u here as well?

Comment

Re: is enjoying her stay as a newbee at tse

"haha, ive been here for a while now. to be honest, i think it was just to calm my iner deamons."

Comment

well while i am here, maybe u can give me a few pointers, yeah now, tell me a few secrets that maybe i should know?
                  After all i am not positive on how long my stay shall be, it all depends on whether my enemies still remain here, or not

Comment

"no, your stay here is more perminent than you realize..... once you have tasted the dark side of the force you feel its true power.... and learn to embrace it. you will learn everything you need to know from whoever you chose as a master and more, when the time is right"

Comment

and when will i know?

Comment

"once you are greeted by a master so you can chose your own master. then you will go at their pace, and thats when you will know"

Comment

what should, or is, my goal for this place?

Comment

"......only you know that, little one. you simply have to find it within yourself......"

Comment

but how much time is there...i mean isn't it running out?
                              occ <---- or sumptin like that, lol, lil one? hey now, i am not the young!! tee hee, just wanted to say i love u, is that ok?

Comment

Working...
                              X