Silence is DEMANDED.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence is DEMANDED.

A clean shaven man, dressed in all white with a black cloak (typical Jedi dress style) barges in. Making his way to the centre of the chamer, he bellows:

"SILENCE whilst in the presence of Lord Halde!"

An eerie silence falls over the chamber. The sound of a pin dropping could have been heard at this moment.
    A rat scurries across the chamber floor, Halde's eyes turn red as the rat is fixed in Halde's sights, as it reaches half way, it suddenly explodes.

"I need no Master, just a challenge.....Come to me.....if you feel the Force is within you, you may just be the person I am looking for."

Passing his gaze about the chamber, he waits, to see who dares to approach him.

The sound of the newcomer's voice echoed through the council room and caught the attention of one Sith Knight. Walking briskly into the chamber, he made his way towards the newcomer, with an eery smile forming across his face.

Without breaking stride, the Knight in one graceful and fluent motion, reached out and grabbed the insolent fool by his collar, and brought his prized Sith blade to the man's neck, the point of it pricking the man's neck. With the silver blade at his neck, Laran kept walking until he slammed the man against the back wall of the council chamber

"Foolish thou art. Walking into our council chamber proclaiming your so called greatness only proves how incompetent and stupid you truly are."

The force began to flow more freely through the Sith as his anger rose at this fool's attitude. Lifting him up, he slammed him into the wall again, and applied slightly more pressure to the blade of the knife against the exposed neck of the fool.

"This is your one chance to leave this place with your body intact. Hesitate but once, and you won't leave at all"

Laran's eyes squinted as rage filled them. He looked hard into this man, his battled hardened and scarred face piercing the fools. He let a few moments pass to emphasize his point to the man before speaking again, this time in a dry raspy voice.

So what is it going to be? Shall the imbecile leave with his life?"

Comment

Halde looks the knight directly in the eyes, never flinching.
      A sly grin flows across Halde face as he raises his palm to the Knights chest, placing it softly in the middle of the chest. The Force flows strong through Halde as a Ball of Force Destruction is thrown into the knight.

A Horse trots into the chamber and Halde sits on it. He stands before the knight on the white horse whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fires, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dripped in blood, and his name is the Word of Sith. The armies of Destruction were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the knight. "I will rule you with an Iron sceptor." He treads the winepress of fury with the wrath of the Sith Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
      BANE: FOUNDER OF THE SITH

"You know not whom you deal with, a true Sith once dead can enter the body of another, I am here to claim what is mine. If you bow not before whence you cross my path again, surely I will strike you down with vengenance. What shall it be proud knight? A life with me as your guardian or a life as me as your destructor?"

Halde (Bane) sits upon his Horse awaiting the response of the knight, his army waits patiently behind him.

Comment

The ball of force energy hit the Knight sending him back, and to his knees. His dark cloak drapped around him, and he sublty used to the force to pull it close concealing his arms and hands. Under his cloak, his hands deftly moved and grabbed his lightsabers, his figers on the ignitint switches. The hood of the cloak remained over his face, his head slightly lowered. Tossing his head back, throwing the hood back, he stared into the eyes of this conceited fool. The eyes of the Sith Knight dripped with hatred, anger flowing freely through his aura.

" Once again, another fool has come forward proclaming to be Bane. Any idiot who has to have his name written on his clothes must obviously need it to remind himself of who he is impersonating. Well let me tell you who you are. You are nothing to me. You are nothing to the Sith. And you are nothing to this Empire. "

Pushing off from the floor, and using the force to spin his body around across the floor, Laran ignited both of the blades on his sabers, as always the one in his left hand gripped upside down. Guiding himself under the horse, each of the blade swiftly cut the horses legs off at the knees, causing it to tumble to the ground just as the Knight exited the other side. Still spinning, he rose to his feet and spun around so that he was facing the fool. With his foot he pushed him off his cripple horse and pinned him to the floor, with the blades of his sabers crossed like scissors, on either side of the idiot's head.

"This Knight is loyal to his Master and his Sith. Not to some bumbling idiot who thinks they can use the Force. I suggest you leave now, before you wind up like your trusted steed"

An evil smile evolved from the sly grin that previously bore home on the Sith's face as the horse kicked with it's stubs that were previously legs.

Comment

"Fool! You strike at me like a child, you know not whom you DEAL WITH!! You are the true fool! If you honestly thought me not as Bane, you would have struck me down. Something Held you back. Something told you, didnt it? Search your feelings, you know it be true. I am Bane. Clear your thoughts and let it be known all over the realm. I AM BANE!"

Halde (Bane) Closes his eyes, the knight lifts off Halde and is placed on the ground. Halde floats to his feet. With his eyes still closed he summons upon the Force to guide him. Slowly, the Horse rises off the ground, the detached limbs float towards where they used to be, as they touch the body of the horse, Force Heal is used upon them. The Horse after a few moments is back on its feet. The Horses head turn toward the knight and speaks:

"Now have come the destruction and the power and the legions of the Sith, and the authority of Bane. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our Sith day and night, has been hurled down. They overcame him by the blood of the Bane and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. Therefore rejoice, you heathens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the Bane has gone down to you! he is filled with fury, because he knows that your time is short."

As the Horse goes back to it initial postition Halde (Bane) climbs on once again. Finally opening his eyes he proclaims:

"Do not strike me down again, for you shall fail. I have shown mercy to thee for thine insolence, now go and fetch someone of use to me. I am done with this petty bickering. Proclaim to all young knight: 'BANE HAS RETURNED WITH SWORD IN HAND!' The time is NOW young knight, do not waste your time and energy trying to dispose of me, you will never defeat the Uber-Jedi."

Halde waits for the movements of the knight, will the knight step forward to face Halde once again? Or will the knight step back to go proclaim the arrival of Bane?

Comment

A laugh filled the room, as Laran watched the sight before him. After catching his breath, he spoke out against the joke that stood before him.

"Your proclamations have brought me a good laugh. I have needed this. You are to be commended. A jester such as yourself has not been seen around here in long time."

Confidence seemed to ooze from every pore of this Sith. However it was only a charade. Inside of himself he was unsure. The famous nerves of the fighter pilot weren't what they used to be.

He cast off his cloak revealing his sunken face, dark bags under his hate filled eyes. His lean body was still muscular, but not as muscular as it had previously been.

Upon hearing the last part of the Uber Jedi's speech, Laran's vision began to cloud, before his vision tunneling.

Oh no..not now..what is happening?? why now? Oh God, what am I going to do?

A figure began to form in his mind, but he could still not make out who it was. He could make out a billowing cloak, but that was it. And that wasn't going to be much of a help to him. The figure in the vision spoke to him, but Laran could not make out the words. All he heard was faint whispers, muffling together, making no sense to him.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE! GO AWAY!"

Dropping his sabers, Laran dropped to his knees, his hands on either side of his head as if trying to keep his mind in it. Screaming out in a loud voice, a scream that seemed to be filled with confusion and frustration.

"AHHHHHH !!! YOU WILL NOT CONTROL ME! "

The voices in his head slowly began filtering out, every thrid word making sense.

"......Bane.......fool........Rama..........Jedah......"

As the vision kept speaking, sentences began to form, and sense was finally made

".....This is no Bane....only a fool.......Bane is dead.......stood before his grave have I........Imposter....with fraudulence comes death........"

Jumping to his feet and screaming out, Laran on the brink of insanity leaped at the figure in front of him, tackling him off his horse. No longer in control, Laran sat upon the imposter and rained down fist after fist into the face of this man. His eyes bore down upon the man, but they clearly weren't looking at him, but almost into him. The Knight's fingers turned from a fleshy white into a crimson red as the man's blood coated them. Each fist landed with a sickening crunch as the man's nose broke, then his orbital bone. Yet Laran would not relent. Between each blow Laran would speak out.

" You are nothing...not Bane..not Sith..not powerful. TSE shall have your head....Die...DIE..DIE!!!"

The vision continued to speak to the Sith Knight in only a voice that only he could hear.

".....Yes.....YES.....Anger flows......Makes you powerful....."

As the sound of the vision's voice, Laran got off the crumpled figure and seemed to stare off into space.

"No...I will not listen...You no....AHHHHH"

Laran dropped to his knees, crying out loudly. His confusion took over as did the stress from the drugs and the affect they had on his body.

"I BELONG TO NOBODY.....NOT BANE...NOT YOU..NOBODY!! "

Comment

With blood dripping down onto the ground underneath him, Halde lay breathing slowly in a pool of blood. Halde closes his eyes and sighs

*sigh* "You fool. You have left me no choice. Look above you now. The Force is in me like never before. You have chosen your destiny, but not your future."

Halde opens his eyes and cast his gaze upon the knight, then upwards towards the roof. The roof suddenly crumbles and comes down shattering around the chamber, all large pieces missing Halde and the knight. The white horse flees in panic, but remains within the chamber.

Looking up to the opening a windstorm coming out of the clouds - an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The centre of the fire looked like glowing metal, and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was that of a man, but each of them had four faces and four wings. Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. Under their wings on their four sides they had the hands of a man. All four of them had faces and wings, and their wings touched one another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.
              Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left side the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. Such were their faces. Their wings were spread out upward; each had two wings, one touching the wing of another creature on either side, and two wings covering its body. Each one went straight ahead. Where Bane went, they would go, without turning as they went. The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.
              Two landed on either side of Halde and the other two stayed in the air above the knight.

"Attack me again and feel the wrath of what is mine. Be aware they cannot be destroyed by your petty weapons. These are creatures made up of the Force. They obey my commands and can only be controlled by me."

The two creatures on either side of Halde look at him and using their powers lift him up, he is healed in the process.

"The voices in your head I find intriging, I might just have some use of you. Now, are you going to try and attack me again....this time you will not win. Or will you bring me someone of power? The choice, once again, is yours. Clear your mind, know the truth, I am BANE! Do not be foolish anymore. Who else could summon these creatures? Even if I am not Bane, someone of more power than yourself could not create these. But, only Bane can create these. Now choose!"

Halde (Bane) and the four creatures await the next movement.

Comment

:: A chilling breeze comes over the recruitment area as Sith Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial finally makes her presence known, stepping in the room from the back. Darkness rages through her body as she calls upon every pain inflicted upon her in training and in battle. Pain is power..

Dara's eyes flash crimson and fade to black as her attention turns to one of the force creatures. Concentrating with every ounce of her will, her thoughts project to the creature as she exerts control over it, it giving into the power of the Lordess submissively as the intensity of her rage magnifies.

The creature next to the intruder suddenly turns and walks to the side of the room causing a distraction. The other creatures in turn fall in step and follow it. Dara's lips curl in anger at the man who would profess to be Bane.

Noting the commemorative busts of all the Dark Lords decorating the fine hall of the recruitment center, Dara smiles and levitates the one of Darth Bane on a direct path for Hasti ::

"May I introduce you to the late Darth Bane, you insipid fool."

:: As the heavy object smashes into his skull from behind, Dara completes his "hasty" retreat by force tossing him out of the recruitment area, his head smashing into the frame of the door as he drops outside. The sound of the doors slamming shut resounds in the room as the creatures dissipate with his exit. Dara hurries over to Laran's side and kneels. Assessing his condition as like nothing she has ever seen before, she opens her comlink and summons a medic droid team which wisks in and takes the Sith Knight through the hidden pathway to the med bay with Dara following closely behind ::

Comment

ooc: Does this mean I am out? Or can I have some more fun?

Comment

OOC:
                    It's done. I really think you might benefit from reading these FAQs about roleplaying on the message boards here.. cuz you can't come in all powerful and just play Darth Bane, you know.. a powerful Dark Lord.. Here are a couple of links that I think will be helpful:

www.eccentrix.com/gaming/...e/faq.html

www.swforums.net/forum/sh...hreadid=52

If you are interested in roleplaying or starting a brand new character, just send me an e-mail.. [email protected] or talk to anyone else here and we can answer your questions. I hope this helps...

Comment

ooc: Thanks. I shall return sometime after reading the rules.
                      I enjoyed that though thanks. To both of you for entertaining me, we shall meet again methinks in the near future.

ic: Halde rises to his feet, glances at the door. A thought flutters through his mind, did he really just get beaten?

"One day I shall return and my voice shall be heard, you will not forget this. Leaving Bane on your doorstep is possibly the final step for you."

With that he turns and leaves taking his creatures with him. Using what Force he has left he makes the roof repair itself and the monsters dissapeer, as if it had never happened.
                      He turns and yells:

"PULL DOWN YOUR PANTS! AND SLIDE ON THE ICE!"

Comment

stepping into the room Sieken quickly side steps into the corner in which sounded bounces...

'HELLO THERE!!!!!!!!!!, HOWS YOUR DAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!' he shouted hearning the request for silence....

'YOU MUST BE HARD OF HEARNING...ILL TALK LOAUDER FOR YOU....HOWSA THIS!!!!!!!!!!' his voice reaching a ever growing shout...he stoped....you do not force theempire to do your bidding....comprendey....other than that...welcometo the empire...

Comment

Working...
                        X