In shadows a new one enters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In shadows a new one enters

I cast myself into your teachings so I can learn the ways of the Dark Side of the force and can create terror throughout the galaxy. I wish to join the great order of Sith Lords. My name is Fin-mi Becox.

Welcome to the Sith Empire newcomer. Once you have been greeted by a member of our Council or a Master, you may choose from one of the below to be your tutor in the dark arts.

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Darth Varlon
    Firebird1
    Raine Sarin
    Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
    DarthPoreon
    Eve Siren
    Laran Katern

Comment

OOC: Add me to the list

"Greetings," The Sith Knight Poreon looked intently upon this new soul...

Comment

*Kome stood in his usuall dark corner of the council room a few steps behind his master sith lord Vega Van Derveld. He nodded to the newcomer.

Comment

:: Dara Shadowtide Rayial rose from her council chair and walked to stand before the new arrival to the recruitment chamber ::

"Greetings. I am Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial, one of the leaders of the Empire. Tell me how your journey led you here and why you seek membership in our organization."

Comment

I was lead here by destiny. I wish to destroy all those who worship the light side and embrace darkness.

Comment

Athena moved to her normal spot near the wall. She watched as Lord Vega spoke the names of the teachers of this Empire. Then as Poren spoke to the man. Her Master then stood and did the offical welcome that only the Council members could. The darkness covered Athena fully only the ones looking for her would find her this day.

Comment

Working...
              X