I am here for training..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am here for training..

A young man walks in the council room and nods his head at the council members. He wears the armor of the Mandalorians and carries a 'Blastech EE3-Laser-rifle'. He stands about 5'7"
    with an armor loaded with conceald weapons and trapping equipment, he gives the council inevitable feeling that he is a feirce bounty hunter.

With a voice that is muffled by his helmet he speaks.
    "I ask that I be allowed to be trained as a sith, I have no known force abilities but I believe I will prove myself worthy and I can grow in power with the force."

Welcome to the Sith Empire newcomer. Once you have been greeted by a member of our Council or a Master, you may choose from one of the below to be your tutor in the dark arts.

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Darth Varlon
    Firebird1
    Raine Sarin
    Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
    Eve Siren
    Laran Katern

Comment

Looking at the sith he nodded his head in appreciation

Comment

*Darth Kome stood behind his master Vega Van Derveld in a dark corner as the bounty hunter arrived at the councilroom. He nodded to the stranger.

Comment

Takes notice of the dark figure behind Lord Derveld
          and returns the gesture.He walks over to an isolated corner and scans the readouts of the area on his wrist computer noticing all the people are force sensitive beings, he stands and reads an updated list of bounties.

"This one is dead,dead,dead,dead,dead, this is rediculus all the good paying bounties have ended (sigh).

Comment

Xavier walks up beside his master, crossing his arms over his chest, nodding to the new comer. His face is hidden by the dark grey hood, his arms crossed over his chest as he stands quietly with his head bowed slightly.

Comment

Poreon, Sith Knight of the Empire, watches this bounty hunter with interest...

OOC: I'll be accepting Apprentices from now on...

Comment

Noticing the group, now understanding these sith were all affiliated, he scans their force signitures all of them appear to be strong with force.

He says to himself,"They all seem to be intrested in me."

Comment

:: Jared entered, and stuck to the shadows, and looked at the newcomber, thinking Loaded, yeowch.. must be one heck of a pain to get on his bad side.., Jared watched the rest of the group...::

Comment

:: The Lordess studied the newcomer and his reactions to those around him. Not many bounty hunters had travelled to the Empire in her time here, and this would no doubt prove to be an interesting conversation.

Her thoughts drifted to the only other bounty hunter she had ever had contact with... the Mandalorian Nivek Felth. They had worked along side each other in the now defunct Rogue Sith Order before his departure to explore the galaxy on his own. Dara rose from her council chair and approached the man in armor ::

"Greetings. I am Lordess Dara Shadowtide Rayial, one of the leaders of the Empire. Tell me about yourself and why a Mandalorian bounty hunter would trade his career of accepting credits to kill for the mere unpaid satisfaction of bringing death and destruction in the galaxy?

Comment

Looking at the sith lordess he removed his helmet in appreciation to the sith.

"I am Borsk Qel-Droma universaly reknown bounty hunter and expert trapper. I have come to the empire to learn to grow in and harness any force abilities I may have. I've traded being
                      paid to kill to kill for the glory of the almighty sith empire in an attempt to eradicate all known jedi threats."

Comment

Athena watched this one with a close eye. She had always hated hunters and now one was here announcing it. She watched her Master as she spoke to the Man.

Comment

He continued to speak to the sith lordess.

"...I only ask that I be given the chance to prove to you that I am a worthy person to admit into the ranks of the sith empire, if I give the impression that I am uncappable of the title 'Sith' then feel free to exile me."

Taking notice to the woman in the distance he looks over and gives a kind gesture and returns his attintion to the sith lordess.

Comment

Sieken rested on one knee on the floor his arm floped over the other knee by his master vega, the bounty hunter was in the house and Sieken liked the idea...

'Welcome to the empire good sir'

Comment

:: Dara nods to the former bounty hunter ::

"Tell me, how did you find your way to the Sith Empire and what is the Dark Side to you?"

Comment

Working...
                              X