Enter the nightbringer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter the nightbringer

"Dark Greetings to you all. I am Dameon, and I wish to hone my skills under the dark powers stationed here."

The Sith Knight spoke from the darkness that hid her from the man.

You must wait for a Council member to greet you to the Empire. Allow me to show you a list of members who can train you as of now.

Sith Masters

Darth Havok
    Lady Vader [TSO]

Sith Lords

Dalethria Mal Pannis
    Darth Varlon
    Firebird1 (Morale Officer)
    Raine Sarin
    Sumor Rayial
    Vega Van Derveld

Sith Knights

Athena Lady Darknss
    Eve Siren
    Laran Katern

Edit: Adding my name

Comment

“Dameon.. Might you tell us more of yourself before any definitive answers to your requests are given..?”

Comment

I was brought up through the ways of the sith. Always told to hate the Jedi, dispise good, extinguish the righteous. I did not think anything of these words until my 10th birthday. That night while I was sleeping, Jedi assassins broke in our house and slew my parents in cold blood. I woke the next morning to find them dead in our living room. I grabbed my mom and dad's lightsabers and began the journey to find my parents killers. Its been 6 years since that happened, and those Jedi have lived far too long.

Comment

:: Sith Lordess and Council member Dara Shadowtide Rayial sat in her chair and observed the newcomer's responses to Havok's questions ::

Comment

"If I have answered all of your questions, then my choice of trainer is Athena." "If not then I will answer the rest of them."

Comment

Having been quite through in his explanation Havok felt no need to further question him..

“I have not more questions..” he said.. “But I do not speak for everyone..” looking from side to side at the other council members looking for some type of presence..

“Athena?” addressing a call for the Sith Knight though he saw her very well; masked within the darkness.. He just motioned with his hand in an act of telling her if she’d like to proceed, then to do so..

Comment

"Enough stalling!" "When will my training start!?"

Comment

OOC:
                  I think that there are circumstances which will explain why Athena hasn't posted. I just saw her posting yesterday for the first time in quite a while and I'm sure it was just an oversight on her part not to post here. Real life will always take precedence over roleplay, although I do understand your enthusiasm to begin your roleplay experience here. I ask for your patience and I will check into this matter and contact Athena on e-mail. Thank you.

Comment

The Sith Knight heard her name but never moved. Even after Master Havok spoke her name. She was studying this one.

Finally Athena moved forwards and looked at the man. She lifted her right hand and smiles.

" your trainning will start NOW. My apprentice...<a href=http://216.33.240.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang=EN&lah=036f94a58d8ac262c8aa3ec93f700c4c&lat=1008614318&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fpub59%2eezboard%2ecom%2ffthesempirefrm13%2eshowMessage%3ftopicID%3d144%2etopic> Follow Me.</a>

(The link is broken the title of the thread is To Enlight ones mind That is your training thread.)

Comment

Giving a slight nod to the newcomer, i poured the rest of my JD down my throat and raised the glass to him.

Welcome to the empire indeed

Comment

Working...
                      X